De-worming Day on November 5th in AP Schools and GuidelinesConduct the November 5th as De-worming Day in AP Schools and Guidelines:AP RBSK - RKSK - School Health Programme Guidelines for Conduct of De-worming Day on November 5th in all AP Schools under AP School Health Programme and Certain instructions have been issued for conduct of deworming program Activities. Government of Andhra Pradesh, School Health Programme, Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK)and Rashtriya Kishor Swasthya Karyakram (RKSK).
I. RBSK/School Health- Andhra Pradesh. Guidelines for De-worming Day on 5.11.2015 Activities at the District level:
1. Conduct district task force meeting under the chairman ship of District Collector with all line departments on 2.11.2015.
2. Allot areas of supervision to all program officers as it is being done in the case of PPI program to monitor the Deworming program,
3. Provide mobility budget from available School health program Rs.1000/- to PHC/UPHC Medical Officer.
4. Ensure distribution of drugs as per requirement to all PHC/ITHCs.
5. Ensure coordination between MO-PHCIUPI ICs and MEOs/CDPOs of the mandal for proper distribution of the drug in the mandal.
6. Make necessary arrangements to collect reports from periphery, compile and submit to the state on the same day.
7. Kindly conduct press meets along with DEOs, PO (SSA) and PO (ICDS) involving print and electronic media to brief the importance of the de-worming day before and after the event.
8. Officers to be Involved:
RDM&HS, Commissioners of Municipal Corporation/ Municipalities.
DCHS, Superintendent of Medical Colleges,
All Program Officers,
DD Adult Education,
Municipal health Officers,
JD-SW, DD (TW), DD(BCW),
AD Disabled Welfare, Minorities Welfare,
Dy EOs, & SOs of SSA, MPDOs and Mandal/CHNC Special Officers( if identified).
9. Instruct Dy EOs/CDPOs, Sectoral officers & Special officers to monitor and supervise the respective areas schools/AWC regarding the importance of the program.
10. Instruct MEOs /IERTs/CPDOs/ Mandal coordinators to involve in the program and to cover all schools (KGBV and Ashram schools).
11. Ensure coordination between MEOs, CDPOs and MO-PHC/UPI ICs of the mandal for proper distribution of the drug in the mandal, and to cover all schools/AWCs
12. The DM&HOs are requested to meet the District Collector along with DEO, PO(SSA)after preparing Action Plan in this regard for making this program a objective oriented.
Certain instructions to Municipal Commissioners of Municipal Corporations:
Instruct Health Officers to take up deworming program in municipal areas,
a. Instruct DI of schools and CRPs to take up the deworming program in all municipal schools.
b. Municipal Health Officers and Dl of schools can coordinate with RBSK Coordinators in the District.
c. The district level coordination meeting should involve the all the officers.
II. Activities at Cluster/At CRNC:
a. To prepare Cluster level action plan for distribution of drugs/Planning & Monitoring to conduct the Deworming Day.
1.Chairman for Convergence: Spl. Officer (District level Officer)
2.Responsible Officers: Dy DM&1-10, DyEO &CDPO
3.Supportive Staff: DLMT, All Supervisory staff of I lealth & ICDS.