PRC 2015 Scales applicable to Gurukulam StaffRPS 2015 Scales applicable to Gurukulam Staff, GO.24 Revised Pay Scales 2015 Applicable to TTWREIS Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff; PRC 2015 Scales Applicable to Telangana TWREIS Teaching, Non-Teaching Staff; GO.Ms.No. 24 Dated: 27-11-2015; Government of Telnagana State; Tribal Welfare Department - Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TTWREIS), Hyderabad - Corresponding pay scales as per Revised Pay Scales -2015 - Applicable to the teaching and non-teaching staff of TTWREI Society - Orders - Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.30, SW(TW.Edn.2) Dept., Dt:23-04-2011.
2. G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance(HRM.IV)Dept., Dt.18.03.2015.
3. From the Secretary(FAC), TTWREIS, Hyd., Lr.Rc.No: 1263/A2/2015-16, Date:03.06.2015
Government in the reference 2nd read above, have issued orders for implementation of Revised Pay Scales, 2015 for the Telangana State Government employees. The Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TTWREIS), Hyderabad is an autonomous body constituted by the State Government, administration of Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions located all over the State with 100% Grant–in–aid. The scales of Pay applicable to the Government Employees are also made applicable to the teaching and non-teaching staff working in the Society.
2. The Secretary(FAC), Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TTWREIS), in the reference 3nd read above, has requested the Government to implement the corresponding pay scales as per RPS 2015 for all Gurukulam Staff teaching and Non- Teaching for TTWREI Society, as was extended in the previous revised pay scales of 1993, 1999, 2005 and 2010.
3. Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby direct the Secretary, Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (TTWREIS), Hyderabad, to make applicable the corresponding pay scales as per RPS 2015, to all the teaching and non-teaching staff of the Telangana Tribal Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society, including the Head Office staff of the Society, as indicated in the Annexure appended to this order.
4. The additional expenditure involved for the implementation of the corresponding Revised Pay Scales, 2015 shall be met from the overall savings of the Gurukulam Society.
5. The fixation of Pay, shall be allowed notionally from 01.07.2013 with monetary benefit from 02.06.2014 in terms of orders issued in the reference 2nd read above.
6. The Secretary, TTWREI Society, Hyderabad shall follow all the orders issued by the Government in the matter from time to time in addition to the orders issued in the reference 2nd read above.
7. The Secretary, Gurukulam, shall take necessary action accordingly.
8. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance (Expr.TW) Dept., vide their U.O.No.12258/308/A2/EBS.III/2015, Dt.07.10.2015.
ABSTRACT STATEMENT OF PAY SCALES IN RPS’2010 & CORRESPONDING SCALES OF RPS’2015 IN TTWREI SOCIETY
|Sl. No||Cadre||TTWREI SOCIETY|
|Existing Scales in RPS’2010||Corresponding Scales in RPS’2015 As per G.O.Ms.No.25, Finance(HRM.IV)Dept., Dt.18.03.2015.|
|1||Joint Secretary (HO)||27000 - 51760||52590 – 103290|
|2||Deputy Secretary (HO)||23650 - 49360||46060 – 98440|
|3||Asst. Secretary (HO)||19050 - 45850||37100 – 91450|
|4||Asst. Secretary (AO) (HO)||19050 - 45850||37100 – 91450|
|5||Junior Accounts Officer||14860 - 39540||28940 – 78910|
|6||Principal (College)||23650 - 49360||46060 – 98440|
|7||Principal (School)||21820 - 48160||42490 – 96110|
|8||Junior Lecturer||19050 - 45850||37100 – 91450|
|9||PD College||19050 - 45850||37100 – 91450|
|10||PGT||18030 - 43630||35120 – 87130|
|11||PD School||14860 - 39540||28940 – 78910|
|12||TGT||15280 - 40510||29760 – 80930|
|13||PETs||11530- 33200||22460 – 66330|
|14||Art, Craft Music||11530 – 33200||22460 – 66330|
|15||Librarian (College)||18030 - 43630||35120 – 87130|
|16||Superintendent||14860 - 39540||28940 – 78910|
|17||Senior Asst / Sr.Steno||11530 - 33200||22460 – 66330|
|18||Junior Asst / Jr.Steno / Typist||9200 - 27000||17890 – 53950|
|19||Staff Nurse||12910 - 36700||25140 – 73270|
|20||ANM||10900 - 31550||21230 – 63010|
|21||Record Asst / Lab Assts (HO & Institutions)||7960 - 23650||15460 – 47330|
|22||Drivers||8440 - 24950||16400 – 49870|
|23||Off. Subordinate / Ayahs, Cook, Sweeper, Helpers, MPWs, Watchman||6900 - 20680||13390 – 41380|