GO.83 Clarifications on AP Teachers Transfers Rules 2015-16GO.83 clarifications/ Amendments on AP Teachers Regulation of Transfers Rules 2015-16. The Andhra Pradesh Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules 2015-16, Government Of Andhra Pradesh, G.O.MS.No. 83 Education (Ser.II) Department Dated: 02.11.2015
School Education – The Andhra Pradesh Teachers (Regulation of Transfers) Rules 2015-16 - Certain clarifications / Amendments - Orders Issued.
1. G.O.Ms.No.63, Edn. (Ser.II) Dept., dated:31.08.2015.
2. G.O.Ms.No.66, Edn. (SE.SER.II) Dept., dated:02.09.2015.
3. Proceedings of the Commissioner of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad, Rc.No.25/Estt.III/2015, Dated:03.09.2015
4. Proceedings of the Commissioner of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad, Rc.No.25/Estt.III/2015, Dated:09.09.2015
5. Proceedings of the Commissioner of School Education, A.P.,Hyderabad, Rc.No.25/Estt.III/2015, Dated:12.09.2015
6. Proceedings of the Commissioner of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad, Rc.No.25/Estt.III/2015, Dated:16.09.2015
7. From C.S.E., A.P., Hyderabad, Lr.Rc.No.25/Estt-III/2015,Dated:22/09/2015
1. In the reference 1st & 2nd read above, Government have issued orders for Andhra Pradesh Teachers (Regulation of Teachers) Rules 2015-16.
2. In the reference 7th read above, the Commissioner of School Education, AP, Hyderabad has requested to ratify her action in having issued clarifications / amendments in the reference 3rd to 6th read above to the G.O.s 1st & 2nd read above.
3. After careful examination of the matter, the Government hereby ratify the action of the Commissioner of School Education, A.P., Hyderabad in having issued following clarifications / amendments to GOs 1st & 2nd read above in the reference 3rd to 6th read above and the following clarification/ amendments to the G.Os 1st & 2nd read above w.e.from the date of issue of G.O. 1st read above.
|Rule. No.||The provisions of existing G.O.63 and 66||Clarification / Amendments|
|Para 2 of the G.O||1. For all the Primary Schools
(other than Model Primary Schools) including the positively consolidated schools, the norms prescribed in G.O.Ms.No. 55, Edn.,
dated: 23.04.2011 and relevant provision of G.O. Ms. No. 61, Edn., dated
16.05.2011 should be followed.
2. Only rationalization of Primary Schools should be taken up primary sections in upper primary schools should not be included.
3. In case of the Merged Schools, (i.e after consolidation with a Model Primary School or with positively consolidated schools), the posts in such schools may be shifted to needy schools as per requirement.
4.The persons working in such posts / persons should be transferred under rationalization as per norms.
5.For the above purpose, the posts / junior Teacpher from the less enrollment schools to more enrollment schools shall be identified as surplus, in case the Senior willing to go he / she may be transferred.
6.Where the enrolment is <10, and where there is no other Government school within the 1 km radius to adjust the students, a primary schools is to be provided / continued in line with RTE requirements.
7.The net surplus posts, if any available, should be shown against the schools where the enrolment is <10 in the descending order of enrolment.
8. For the purpose of enrolment the Aadhaar seeded data available up to April, 2015 shall be taken into consideration. (as no authentic or updated data after April, 2015 is readily available) as rationalization exercise is usually undertaken on the basis of previous years enrollment.
|05||To be added as sub rule 5 (8).||The number of years of service completed in a particular school in the particular cadre should be considered.|
|05||5 (7) Preference shall be given to HM Gr-II, who have studied Urdu Language as 1st Language / Urdu as main subject to Urdu Medium Schools.||Preference shall be given to Head Master Gr-II, who have studied the language concerned (Urdu / Tamil / Kannada / Oriya) Language as 1st Language as main subject to the respective Medium Schools.|
|6 (b)||1. For the purpose of rationalization and for the purpose of 06 (b) (a).||1. For the purpose of rationalization the Aadhaar
Seeded child info data i.e
U.I.D or E.I.D up to
April’2015 should be taken into consideration.
2. The Aadhaar seeded child info data is available only for 2014-15. Hence, for the year 2013-14 UDISE data and for the year 2014-15 AAdhaardata shall be taken into consideration.
|06 B (c)||a) Marks of A and A+
grade obtained by students in Class III, V & VIII in a school in the Annual Assessment Survey for that year AAS 2015.
• If 80% and above students in the class got A and A+.
• If 70% to 79.99% students got B+.
|The words with respect to grades may be read. “If 70% to 79.99% students got B+ and above”|
|06 B (d)||School Average performance in SSC Exam (Rule 6 (B) (d)) of the G.O.||For the purpose of institution related performance points, the performance of S.S.C examinations held in March (regular) only to be taken into consideration.|
|06 (c) Category –IV||All Habitations where 12 % HRA is admissible, and which do not have connectivity through an all-weather road as per the norms of Panchayat Raj (Engineering) Department.||In case of habitation / towns which were earlier in one category and later changed to the other category (as per HRA / Road condition) in such cases the entitlement points may be calculated proportionately in the matter as per the categorization in the G.O.Ms.No. 63, Edn., dated: 31.08.2015.|
|06 C (a)||Teacher attendance in the present cadre (Rule 6 (c) (a)) of the G.O.||Teacher attendance includes actual attendance in the school and Other Duty (O.D) under proper orders & certification during the 220 working days.|
|10 (b)||10th class Pass Percentage is less than 30%.||Rule 10 (b) to be deleted.|
|11||Note: 1 For the purpose of (a,d,e &f) above, a copy of the certificate issued by a competent authority i.e., District Medical Board / State Medical board should be enclosed to the application for consideration of preferential categories. However candidates selected under PH quota and recorded in SR need not furnish any fresh certificate.||Where the preferential category is claimed on health grounds as per Rule 11(d), (e), (f), and (g) a certificate from District Medical Board / State Medical Board should be produced.|
|11||Note: 2 The Head master Grade – I Gazetted / Teachers should avail either the preferential category (Rule 8) or the special points Rule 7 (1 to 6) once in 8 years and an entry be made in SR.||The benefit of Special points to Head Master Gr. II shall be applicable once in 5 years (as 5 years period is prescribed for compulsory transfers)|
|11||11 (d) (ii) Open Heart Surgery, including stents. 11 (d) (VII) Back-ache Surgery (Spinal Cord Plates diseases)||1. The words “including stent” shall be treated as deleted. 2. Rule 11 (d) (VII & VIII) deleted.|
4. The Commissioner and Director of School Education is requested to take necessary action in the matter.