Constitution Day Celebrations Quiz Competitions on 26th November 2016 in AP, TS SchoolsConstitution Day Celebrations Quiz Competitions on 26th November 2016 in AP, TS Schools/ GoI 1st/First Constitution Day Celebrations on 26th November 2016 in all AP & TS Schools:
Director of School Education has given instructions for Celebrate the first Constitution Day on 26th November, 2016 in all Telangana Schools and all DEOs in T State will issue certain instructions on this subject to all HMs of all TS Schools of all managements.
Celebration of Constitution Day on 26th November, 2016 - Quiz Competitions
1. All Education Secretaries of the State/UT Govts.
2. Director. NCERT.
3. Chairman. CBSE
4. Commissioner. Kcndriya Vidhyalaya Sangathan
5. Commissioner. Navodaya Vidhyala Samiti
6. Director, CTSA
Subject: Celebration of Constitution Day - 26th November, 2016 - Quiz Competition reg.
I am directed to say that it has been decided that. as pan of the celebration of Constitution Day on 26th November. 2016. a Quiz Competition among the school students on the Constitution of India may be organized by schools throughout the country. The Competition may be held in schools either on 25th November. 2016 or 26th November. 2016 as per the convenience of the school. The Competition would be held in two groups. viz. one comprising the students from Classes VI to VIII and another from Classes IX to XII. Two sets of Question Papers have. therefore, been developed for this purpose. The Competition may be a paper pencil test or group test. The procedure to conduct the quiz is explained hereunder:
i) Central Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE) has developed a web portal for this-purpose having the following features:
(a) Registration of schools
(b) Downloading the Quiz documents and Answer Keys
(c) Uploading the Winners' names
ii) There will be a link available on Ministry of Human Resource Development's web-site (mhrd.gov.in). namely. 'Constitution Day Quiz Competition'. which will he operational from 9.00 AM on 25th November 2016. The link will be active for 02 days, i.e.. 25,1November 2016 and 26th November 2016 upto 5.00 P.M.
iii) Schools affiliated with CBSE will login using their existing credentials (user ID and Password) as already by CBSE, Non CBSE schools Will be given facility to register themselves for creating credentials (user ID and Password) after which they will also be able to login her login. schools will be able to download Quiz Documents and Answer Keys.
iv) Schools will take, the printout of quiz document and conduct the quiz orally or through pen and paper. if quiz is to be conducted in written (Quiz duration 2 hours)
v) Students will mark their answer option on the quiz document against each question. The school will evaluate the answers marked by the students against the downloaded answer key.
(vi) The scoring will be done by the school according the answer key and 3 top scorers from each group, i.e., class VI-VIII and class IX-XII will he short listed. School will login on the portal and update/upload the top three scorer winners data from each group.
It is requested that suitable instructions may immediately he issued to the Principals of all the schools falling under your respective jurisdiction to organize the Quiz Competition on the Constitution of India amongst the students of their schools by following the aforesaid procedure.
3. This issues with the approval of Secretary (HE and SE8.1.).
Constitution Day Celebrations on 26th November 2016 Schools
As you may be aware, the Government of India has decided to celebrate 26th November, each year as 'Constitution Day'. I request you to encourage schools in your State/UT to celebrate this day in a befitting manner.
2. It is suggested that all schools may take up various activities to commemorate the day. These activities may include, among others, reading of the Preamble to the Constitution; reading of the fundamental duties as enshrined in Article 51 A of the Constitutions and activities such as debates, speeches, essays and quiz competitions on the Constitutions of India.
3. I would also like to point out that, this year, the 'Constitution Day' would fall on a Saturday. The celebrations and activities indicated above could be carried out in educational institutions on the 25111 November, in case 26th November, is observed as a holiday in your State.
4. It is, therefore, requested that you may sensitise all school children in your State to the significance of the occasion and actively conduct suitable activities on this day. A report on the same may be shared with us along with photographs and multi-media documentation of the observance.
Constitution Day Celebrations in 2015
PROCEEDINGS OF THE DIRECTOR OF SCHOOL EDUCATION, TELANGANA,
Rc.No.1118/P1g1/2016; Dated:24 .11.2015.
Subject: School Education - Celebration of first Constitution Day on 26.11.2015 - Reg.
Reference: Govt. Memo.No.6196/SE.Genl./ A2/ 2016, Dated:04.10.2015.
While enclosing the reference cited, all the District Educational Officers in the State & Regional Joint Director of School Education, Hyderabad & Warangal are requested to take necessary action in the matter.AP SCERT(State Council of Educational Research and Training) Director has given instructions for Celebrate the first Constitution Day on 26th November, 2015 in all AP Schools and all DEOs in AP will issue certain instructions on this subject to all HMs of all AP Schools of all managements.
Proceedings of the Director, State Council of Educational Research and Training, AP, Hydeabad
Proceedings Rc.No.686/B/TE/SCERT/2016;Dated: 6-11-2015, Subject: SCERT, A.P., Hyderabad - MHRD, 001, New Delhi - Celebrate the first Constitution Day on 26th November, 2015 in all Schools - Issue instructions to all Headmasters of all schools of all managements - Request - Reg.
Reference: D.O. Lr. NO. 140154/2016-Sch-3, dated: 30th October, 2015 of the Joint Secretary (SE.I) Dept. of School Education & Literacy, MHRD, 501, New Delhi.
All the District Educational Officers in the State are informed that, in the ref. read above the Joint Secretary (SE.I), Dept. of School Education & Literacy, MHRD, GOI, New Delhi has informed that, Govt. of India has decided that all the schools throughout the country may conduct the following activities to celebrate the first "Constitution Day on 26th November, 2016 wide participation of students and teachers.
Constitution Day Celebrations Activities:
1) Preamble to the Constitution las it exists on date) may be read out in the school assembly on 26th November, 2015 by all students.
2) One period may be devoted on 26th November, 2015 for a talk on the salient features of the Constitution of India and its making, by a guest speaker or one of the teachers.
3) Essay competitions and games may be organised on the theme of the Constitution.
They are therefore requested to issue necessary instructions to all Headmasters of schools of all managements in their jurisdiction to conduct the above activities and celebrate the Constitution Day on 26th November, 2016 with wide participation of students and teacher and submit consolidated report by 10th December, 2015 in this regard.