How to Fill AP SSC 2016 Online Application Form at BSEAP.ORGAP SSC 2016 Online Application User Manual - Online Students Registration and Generation Of Nominal Rolls: Directorate Of Govt Exams AP , SSC Public Examinations, March-2016, Online Students Registration And Generation Of Nominal Rolls:User Manual. All the Head Masters are requested to furnish the Students Data through Online as well as OMR cum ICR sheets compulsorily. If any school fails to furnish the data in both ways their school data cannot be included in the Nominal Rolls for the SSC Public Examinations, March, 2016.
Press Note: O/o DGE AP - Rc.No.22/J-1/2015;Dated:07-11-2015: The online system is introduced for receiving students data of SSC Public Examinations, March 2016. The web portal for Regular stream is already hosted and the respective heads of the Institutions can upload their students data by login to www.bseap.org.
After uploading the students' data, the HMs concerned are requested to take two printouts of the same duly obtaining the signature of the respective student and affix his her signature after verifying the entries and submit one copy to the DGE office along wit MNRs and OMR cum ICR Forms and the other copy has to be preserved for purpose of record.
Before entering the Students information in the web site, keep the following documents ready:
a) Filled in OMR cum ICR Sheets. b) Manual Nominal Rolls (MNRs).
c) Original Challan of Examination fee payment.
d) Figure statement.
e) Opening permission/ETRs in respect of Private/Aided. f) Age condonation orders if any.
g) PH Certificates if any.
h) Fee exempted students list.
i) Scanned images of the pass port size photo of the students in ‘jpg.’
format of 10 -30 KB size.
j) Scanned images of the signatures of the students in ‘jpg.’ of 10-15 KB
1. Open the website of Directorate of Government Examinations, Andhra Pradesh: www.bseap.org.
2. Click on SSC-2016 online Application
3. Click the Download the ‘User Manual from “Quick Links”.
4. Read the User Manual thoroughly before proceeding further.
5. Log in with your School User Name and Password.
6. The web page appears. Please enter your School ‘U Dise Code’ and your contact mobile number and Click Submit .
7. The Home Page of School Nominal Rolls with details of the School code and Name of the School and district will appear.
Procedure to enter the details of Regular Student:
1. On the Home page of School Nominal Rolls, click ‘Student Registration’ button and Select ‘Regular’ option from the drop down box as shown on that page.
2. Student Registration form in the particular proforma will be displayed.
3. Fill the details in the Student Registration form and press ‘Submit’ button, you will get ‘Success’ message.
4. The details of the student you have registered will be displayed in the home page of School Nominal Rolls.
5. Please verify the details in the Nominal Rolls if there are any corrections you can correct the fields simply by clicking the Edit option. By Clicking the Edit option once again the Student Registration form will be displayed and can correct the required fields. After completing the corrections click the Submit button at the bottom of the application.
6. Please verify the data of all the students that is reflected in your school Nominal Rolls.
7. You can take print outs of the individual Students Registration Forms by clicking the Print option.
8. After through verification of the data of all the students including the photos and signatures of the students and if there is no absolute need of correction in the data then only click the button CONFIRM.
9. Please note that after clicking the button CONFIRM, the edit option will disappear and you cannot carry out any more corrections. Hence, all the Head Masters are requested to take up the following activities before Clicking the COFIRM button:-
a. Please take out the print outs of the all the individual student Registration Forms in duplicate.
b. Hand over to the concerned Class Teachers for verification of all the details of the Students and carry out corrections if any.
c. Instruct the Class Teachers to distribute the printouts of Student Registration Forms to the respective students in the class and ask students to verify the details and correct data if needed. Obtain the signatures of the Students on the Student Registrations Forms as their acknowledgement for verification.
d. The Class Teachers are once again to verify the Registration Forms and tally the uploaded Student signature with the signature of the student.
e. After, three rounds of the verification and ensuring that the data is
100% accurate, then only the option of the Confirm of each student at the end of each row shall be clicked.
10. Once ‘Confirm’ button is clicked, ‘Edit’ option will disappear and no more corrections are allowed.
11. The Head Master has to sign the student Registration Form and put his seal beside the signature of the student. One set of Student Registration Forms have to be preserved in the School for office purpose and other set shall be sent to DGE office along with other information as required by the DGE. For Technical Support Contact :: 9393711110; Timings Between 10:00 AM To 5:00 PM
AP SSC 2016 Online Application User Manual for Head Masters
AP SSC 2016 Online Application Form