IEDSS Assessment Camps by ALIMCO to needy TS School ChildrenAn Amount for Conduct of Assessment Camps - IEDSS Assessment Camps Schedule and Guidelines - RMSA Telangana-RC.61 Organization of Assessment Camps by ALIMCO, Hyderabad to the needy children studying in IX and X class for the year 2014-15. Proceedings Of The Director Of School Education &Ex-Officio Project Directr, RMSA, Telangana, Hyderabad, Rc.No.61 /IEDSS/ RMSA-TS /2015, Dated; 09-11-2015.
Subject: RMSA, Telangana, Hyderabad – IEDSS- organization of Assessment Camps by ALIMCO, Hyderabad to the needy children studying in IX and X class for the year 2014-15 - Communication of tentative schedule – Regarding.
Reference: Procs Rc.No. 238/TSSA/TS/IE/2014. Dated; 5.11.2015 of the SPD, SSA, Telangana, Hyderabad.
IEDSS Assessment Camps Schedule:
Order: The attention of the District Educational Officers in the state invited to the subject cited above and they are informed that, it is proposed to organize Assessment Camps by ALIMCO, Hyderabad for the year 2014-15 to the needy children studying in IX and X classes. The schedule for conduct of Assessment Camp as follows:
|Sl.No||Name of the District||Dates of Assessment Camps.|
|1||Khammam||16-18th November 2015.|
|2||Nalgonda||01-3rd December 2015.|
|3||Hyderabad||23-24th November 2015.|
|4||Mahabubnagar||26-30th November 2015.|
|5||Adilabad||16-18th November 2015.|
|6||Karimnagar||23-26th November 2015.|
|7||Warangal||19-21st November 2015.|
|8||Medak||27-30th November 2015.|
|9||Rangareddy||01-02nd December 2015.|
|10||Nizamabad||19-21st November 2015|
An Amount for Conduct of Assessment Camps
Further, the following amounts were also released to the DEOs as advance for meeting the TA (actual) to the children & their escorts, Food charges to children, escorts, staff & Misc Expenditure. The details are as follows:
|Sl.No||Name of the District||Amount given as advance to the DEOs for conduct of Assessment Camps|
Further they are informed that in the reference read above, the State Project Director, SSA, Telangana, Hyderabad issued orders for conduct of Assessment Camps to the Project Officers of SSA in the state. A copy of the same is enclosed herewith for ready reference.
Guidelines for Conduct of IEDSS Assessment Camps:
Therefore, all the District Educational Officers in the state are requested to make arrangements for conduct of Assessment Camps in coordination with the Project Officers of SSA concerned duly following the guidelines.
1. Assessment Camps should conduct with the Coordination of PO, SSA concerned.
2. Arrangements for conducting Assessment Camps should be completed before the schedule date in consultation with ALIMCO personnel.
3. Wide publicity may be given for conduct of these assessment camps.
4. Children may be requested to bring (2)Pass post size photographs ( showing disability)
5. Disability certificate issued by State Government ( showing disability percentage 40% and above)
6. Income certificate issued by the Revenue Department or MLA/MP/Gram Panchayath etc.
7. Address Proof – Ration Card or Aadhar Card.
8. If Income of the beneficiary is mentioned on the ration card he or she does not require producing income certificate separately.
9. After completion of Camps the DEOs shall submit the detailed expenditure particulars to this office for adjustment of advance given. This has got the approval of the Director of School Education & Ex-Officio Project Director, RMSA, Telangana, Hyderabad.