Recruitment of Kuchupudi Dance Instructors in AP KGBVSKuchupudi Dance Instructors 2015 Recruitment in AP KGBVS/Guidelines for appointment of Kuchipudi Instructors in Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas (KGBVs) in Andhra Pradesh.: Government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to engage the services of Kuchipudi Dance Instructors on contract basis in Kasturba Gandhi Balika Vidyalayas (KGBVs) to implement Kuchipudi dance under other curricular areas of school syllabus. Accordingly it is proposed to position 118 Kuchipudi Dance Instructors @ 1 per 3 KGBVs in the state. District wise number of Instructors to be positioned is shown in annexure. The eligibility criteria and other guidelines for the selection of Instructors are as follows:
Qualification: Candidate should have passed Degree or Diploma in Kuchipudi Dance.
Age Limit: Age of the Candidates shall be below 40 years as on 01-11-2015. However, in case of SC, ST and physically challenged, the maximum age limit will be relaxed for 5 years.
Constitution of District Level Committee:
A District level committee shall be constituted with DEO as Chairperson and PO of SSA as Convener DIET Principal and two Kuchipudi Dance experts as members. District wise list of experts in Kuchipudi dance will be communicated in due course, if available.
The committee shall receive and scrutinize the applications and prepare the list of eligible candidates as per norms. or The Project Officer of SSA shall issue orders for hiring the services of Kuchipudi Dance Instructors on contractual basis duly entering into contract agreement in the prescribed format.
1. An interview shall be' conducted for 25 marks to eligible candidates. After conduct of interview, final merit list of candidates shall be prepared for issue of orders.
2. Female candidates shall be given preference in selection.
3. Rule of reservation shall be followed for the selection of instructors taking district as a unit.
4. The nativity of the candidate shall be taken into consideration while issue of posting orders.
Contract Period: The contract period is up to the last working day of the present academic year 2015-16. This may be extended for the next academic year based on the requirement and performance of Instructors.
Honorarium: An honorarium of ~6,000/- per month shall be paid from the budget provision made under KGBVs by the Project Officers of SSA, Andhra Pradesh
|S.No.||Name of the District||No. of Instructors|
1. The format of application shall be downloaded from the website.
2. The filled in applications in the prescribed format shall be submitted in person in the 0/ o Project Officer, Sarva Siksha Abhiyaan (SSA) of the concerned districts on all working days.
3. The last date for the submission of applications is .21-ll 2015 before 5.00 P.M.
4. The applications received after the last date will be rejected.
5. Applications are not received at State Offices in any circumstances.
6. Candidates shall submit the applications in their native district only.
Application receiving Center:
O/o District Project Officr,
Sarva Siksha Abhiyan,
Near Mee-Seva Compound, NGO Colony, Kadapa.
1. The selected instructors shall be attached to three (3) KGBVs. He /She may be stationed in the centrally located KGBVamong the above three.
2. The instructors shall impart Kuchipudi Dance Training in three KGBVs covering the students from class VI to X.
3. The instructor shall take 2 periods in each KGBV per week and cover all the allotted three KGBVs in a week and complete the given syllabus. Hence, the instructor shall visit all the three KGBVs in every week@ 2 days per KGBV.
4. He / She shall create interest and motivation among the students towards learning of Kuchipudi Dance.
5. The data of all students undergoing Kuchipudi dance shall be maintained by the instructor.
6. Demonstrations may be arranged with the students during celebrations if required.
Kuchupudi Dance Instructors 2015 Recruitment in AP KGBVS
Kuchupudi Dance Instructors 2015 Recruitment in KADAPA KGBVS