Telangana State Level Roll Play and Folk Dance Competitions 2015TS State Level Roll Play and Folk Dance Competitions, RC.150 Conduct of State Level Roll Play and Folk Dance Competitions on 12-11-2015 at Ramanthapur,Hyd. Proceedings Of The Director, S.C.E.R.T., Telangana, Hyderabad, Rc.No.150, Dated: 03-09-2016
SCERT, Telangana, Hyderabad -Population Education Cell - conduct of Roll Play and Folk Dance Competitions at the State Level -Request - Reg.
1) Plan of Action 2015-16 of NPEP, NCERT, New Delhi
All the Principals of DIETs in the state are informed that as per the Plan of Action 2015-16, the Population Education Cell of this office has proposed to conduct Folk Dance & Roll Play Competitions at State level for all the 1st prize winners at the District level Competitions. The details of the programme are as follows.
1. No. of participants are up to 4 to 5 members of class 8th & 9th class.
2. Duration of the time 6 to 8 minutes
3. No. of participants are up to 4 to 6 members of class 8th & 9th class.
4. Duration of the time 8 to 10 minutes.
5. The students, who participated in Roll Play Competition, should not participate in the Folk Dance Competition and vice versa (one student should participate one competition only).
Therefore all the Principals of the DIETs in the state are requested to send 1st prize winner team of Role Play on 16-09-2016 at 10.00 A.Mat St. Anns Consulate, Tarnaka, Hyderabad and 1st prize winner team of Folk Dance on 17-09-2016 at 10.00 A.M at St. Anns Consulate, Tarnaka, Hyderabad of their respective district without fail.
Role Play and Folk Dance Competitions 2015-16 at District, State and National Level
Telangana State Level Roll Play and Folk Dance Competitions 2015