SBI Specialist cadre officers 2016 Recruitment|Apply firstname.lastname@example.orgSBI Online – Specialist Officer Posts, SBI Officers in Specialised Positions, SBI Specialist cadre officers 2016 Recruitment|Apply online @ibps.sifyitest.com / SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Posts: State Bank of India has issued a recruitment notification on 25/11/2016 and this notification for recruitment of specialist cadre officers in state bank groups. The SBI invites online applications from the eligible and interested Indian citizens in the given following specialist officers posts for wealth management in State Bank of India on regular and contract basis.. In this recruitment candidate can apply for only one post under this project. The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
Recruitment of Officers in Specialized Posotions in Wealth Management:
ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO-WM/2016-17/10: State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Positions in Specialist Cadre for wealth management in State Bank of India on contract basis. Candidates are requested to apply Online through link given in “careers with us” section of Bank's website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in. State Bank of India invites Online applications for the posts of Officers in Specialised Positions for wealth management on contract basis.
* Officers in Specialised Positions:103 Posts
Department: Wealth Management
1) Acquisition Relationship Managers: 34
2) Relationship Managers: 55
3) Relationship Manager (Team Lead): 01
4) Zoanl Head /Senior RM-Sales (Corporate & SMEs): 01
5) Zoanl Head /Senior RM-Sales (Retail HNI): 02
6) Compliance Officer: 01
7) Investment Counsellors: 09
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 22 to 35 years for Sl.No-1, 23 to 35 years for Sl.No-2 & 7, 25 to 40 years for Sl.No-3 & 6, 30 to years for Sl.No-4 & 5 as on 01-12-2016. Age relaxation applicable 5 years for SC/ ST , 3 years for OBC, 15 years for PWD (SC/ ST), 13 years for PWD (OBC), 10 years for PWD (GEN) candidates.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation from Government recognized University or Institution with relevant experiences.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Merit & Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 600/- for General & OBC candidates, Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates (non-refundable) through using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply: Through Online..... Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in from 25-11-2016 to 12-12-2016 & send hard copy of application along with photocopies of ID, Date of Birth, Educational Certificates, Experience, Brief resume (mentioning present annual CTC, e-Receipt for fee payment, SC/ SC, OBC (With Non creamy layer clause), PWD certificates & send through post to “State Bank of India, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Corporate Centre, 3rd Floor, Atlanta Building, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400021” on or before 16-12-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
2. Candidates should log on to the website www.sbi.co.in.
3. Go to Careers ---> Click on “Latest Announcement”.
4. Choose the desired post & Click on “Apply Online”.
5. Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are new user.
6. Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
7. After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
8. Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
9. Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
8. Take printout of online application for future use.
Commencement of on-line registration of application: 25/11/2016
Closure of registration of application: 12/12/2016
Closure for editing application details: 12/12/2016
Last date for printing your application: 27/12/2016
Online Fee Payment: 25/11/2016 to 12/12/2016
~... Last date for apply online: 16.12.2016 ...~
Apply Online for SBI SCOs Recruitment
ADVERTISEMENT NO. CRPD/SCO/2016-17/9 :: 412 Specialist Cadre Officers Posts @ State Bank of India (SBI), State Bank of India invites on-line applications for appointment in following Specialist Cadre Officers posts. ..
1. Assistant Manager (System) : 180 Posts
2. Developer : 50 Posts
3. Test lead : 02 Posts
4. Tester : 12 Posts
5. Manager (Statistician) : 07 Posts
6. Asst. Manager (Statistician) : 20 Posts
7. Technology Relationship Manager (Tech. RMs) : 04 Posts
8. Admin Support Officer : 01 Post
9. Application Architect : 02 Posts
10. Business Architect : 01 Post
11. Datawarehouse Architect : 01 Post
12. Enterprise Architect : 02 Posts
13. Infrastructure Architect : 06 Posts
14. Portal Architect : 01 Post
15. Technology Architect : 05 Posts
16. Infrastructure Engineer : 09 Posts
17. Civil Engineer : 01 Post
18. Electrical Engineer : 01 Post
19. Technical Engineer : 01 Post
20. Network Engineer : 02 Posts
21. Complaint/ Dispute Resolution officer : 02 Posts
22. IT Risk Manager : 02 Posts
23. IT Security Expert : 02 Posts
24. Project Manager : 29 Posts
25. Business Analyst : 18 Posts
26. Developer : 22 Posts
27. Tester : 05 Posts
28. Test Lead : 01 Post
29. Technical Lead : 12 Posts
30. Innovation Specialist : 05 Posts
31. Data Scientist : 03 Posts
32. Sourcing Analyst : 01 Post
33. UX Designer : 01 Post
34. WAS Administrator : 01 Post
Total no. of posts : 412
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communications/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Engineering Graduate/ PG Degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Econometrics.
Application Fee: Rs.600/- for General & Others category and Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD category.
Selection Procedure (Post Sr. No. 1 to 6): The selection of candidates will be on the basis of online test and interview.
India Post Payment Bank Ltd AGM, DGM, Chief Managers recruitment 2016
IPPB AGM, Chief Managers, Other Employees recruitment 2016
India Post Payments Bank Ltd 1060 Manager, Senior Managers Recruitment 2016 Last date: 01.11.2016
India Post Payments Bank Ltd Assistant Managers(Territory) Recruitment 2016
Specailist Cadre Officers Recruitment in SBI
Pattern of Online Test:
|Posts||Sr. No.||Tests||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|System Officer, Developers, Test Lead, Tester and Statistician||1||Test of Reasoning||50||50||90 min.|
|4||Professional Knowledge (PK)||50||100||45 min.|
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online only and Take printout of the fill in online application and send it along with all relevant documents to "The General Manager, State Bank of India, Corporate Centre, Central Recruitment & Promotion Department, Atlanta Building, 3rd floor, Plot No. 209, VBR, Block No.III, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400021". So, Candidates may apply online through SBI website.
Opening date of online registration: October 04, 2016
Closing date of online registration & Payment of Fee: October 31, 2016
Last date for submission of hardcopy of application: 04/11/2016( Post Sl.no. 5 to 32)
Date of Online Test (Tentative): November 25, 2016
Downloading of call letter for online test: November 15, 2016
For more details, please visit through this link OR Advertisement
Apply online for SBI Specialist cadre officers 2016 Recruitment
SBI Specialist cadre officers 2016 Recruitment|Apply online @ibps.sifyitest.com / SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Posts: State Bank of India has issued a recruitment notification on August 20th, 2016 and this notification for recruitment of specialist cadre officers in state bank groups. The SBI invites online applications from the eligible and interested Indian citizens in the given following specialist officers posts for wealth management in State Bank of India on contract basis.. In this recruitment candidate can apply for only one post under this project. The process of Registration of application is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
1. Vice President (Online Fulfilment/ Integration and Journeys/ Superstore Fulfilment): 03 Posts
2. Product Development Managers (e2e Digitisation): 03 Posts
3. Senior Manager (e-Commerce): 03 Posts
4. Manager (e-Commerce): 4 Posts
5. Assistant Vice President (Servicing) MMGS III: 01 Post
6. Assistant Vice President (Customer Experience) MMGS III: 3 Posts
7. Assistant Vice President (B2C Marketplace Acquisition) MMGS III: 12 Posts
8. Assistant Vice President (B2B Fulfilment) MMGS III: 2 Posts
9. Assistant Vice President (B2C Fulfilment) MMG III: 2 Posts
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech (relevant discipline), MBA with relevant work experience.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
Age Limit: Minimum age is 21 years and Maximum :32 Years
Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
Interview: Adequate number of candidates as decided by the Bank will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. The qualifying marks in Interview will be as decided by the Bank.
Merit List: For selection will be prepared in descending order on the basis of scores obtained in interview only. In case more than one candidate score the cut off marks [common mark at cut off point], candidates would be chosen based on their availability for joining and salary negotiations.
How to Apply: The process of Registration of application is completed only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode. So, Candidates may apply online through website. Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: 05/09/2016. Last date for receipt of the print out of Online application along with enclosures at SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, Mumbai: 10/09/2016
Commencement of on-line registration of application 22/08/2016
Closure of registration of application 05/09/2016
Closure for editing application details 05/09/2016
Last date for printing your application 20/09/2016
Online Fee Payment 22/08/2016 to 05/09/2016
Last Date of Receipt of Application along with enclosures at CRPD, Mumbai 10/09/2016
State Bank of India - Specialist Cadre Officers
SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Posts 2016 Online Application