Training of Trainers Course on Right to Information ActToT on Right to Information Act: Dr.MCR Human Resource Development Institute(An Institution included in Schedule-X of the A.P. Reorganisation Act, 2014); Letter No.T2/KRG/802/2015, Dated:09 -11-2015; Subject: Dr. MCR HRD Institute - “Training of Trainers Course on Right to Information Act” -Nominations invited - Reg. Reference: Training Calendar of Dr. MCR HRD Institute for the year 2015-16.
1. The Dr. MCR Human Resource Development Institute is organizing a five day “Training of Trainers Course on Right to Information Act” from 07.12.2015 to 11.12.2015 at the Institute located at Road No.25, Jubilee Hills, Hyd-500033.
2. A brief information of the programme, including aim and level of participants etc., is enclosed in Annexure - I.
3. We invite nominations from your Department/Training Institute/Organization/District in the format enclosed (Annexure II).
4. While selecting nominees the following points may be considered:
a) They should possess good communication skills,
b) Interested in training,
c) Available for taking sessions on RTI Act, whenever required.
5. This is a fully residential training program, accommodation & boarding will be provided to the participants in the campus.
6. Please do not relieve the participants till confirmation is received from this Institute.
7. Kindly ensure (in the sponsoring procgs/letter) the mention of contact
details viz. Mob num., Fax num., email address etc. of the controlling
officer responsible for relieving of the nominated officers of your department, so as to avoid any communication gap.
Training of Trainers Course on Right to Information Act
|Programme Title||:||“Training of Trainers Course on Right to Information Act”|
|Venue||:||Dr. MCR Human Resource Development Institute, Road No.25 Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad – 500 033|
|Duration||:||1 Week (5 days)|
|Dates||:||07.12.2015 to 11.12.2015|
|Aim||:||To build trainer capabilities in conducting courses/sessions on RTI Act in DTCs. Departmental training centers & institutes in the state.|
|Level and type of Participants||:||Officers/Trainers from Departments/Training Institutes/Organizations/Districts who have familiarity with the RTI Act, preferably the officers who are looking after RTI(PIOs etc.)in the Depts. And who are interested in developing as Trainers.|
|Last date of receipt of Nominations||:||28.11.2015|
|Name of the Course Director||Contact Address|
|Sri K. Ram Gopal, JFM||Dr. MCR HRD Institute Road No.25, Jubilee Hills Hyderabad-500 033 Phone No: 23548487, Ex:436 Fax: 040 - 23557584, Mobile : 9248032082 Email : email@example.com (or) : firstname.lastname@example.org|