Telangana/TS Minority Study Circle Free Coaching Programme Admission 2016TS Minority Study Circle Free Coaching Programme 2016 for Competitive Exams: Telangana Minorities Study Circle, TS Minority Study Circle Free Coaching Admission Programme 2016, Online Application, Last Date, Exam Date, Free Coaching For Competitive Exams Online Registration Form For Admission, Admission Guidelines details are provided here. Telangana State government started the Telangana state minorities study circle in Hyderabad for providing free coaching for competitive examinations. During the initial days study material for the circle will be procured from Andhra Pradesh and B C student circles. TS Minority Study Circle Free Coaching will be given for Telangana state public service commission/TSPSC, staff selection commission/SSC, railway recruitment board/RRB, bank probation officer examination/Bank POs, UPSC central services recruitment, armed forces recruitment,Police Constable Mains, IBPS PO/Clerks, Group II,Sub Inspector Mains and competitive examinations for PSUs, paramilitary, police, engineers recruitment among others.
Government of Telangana Minorities Study Circle has given the Free Coaching Programme Admission 2016 Notification and Applications are invited from the eligible candidates of the Minority communities belonging to Telangana state for admission into free coaching program for competitive exams of Group-I & Group-II Services / Police Sub Inspectors, Police Constables. TS Minority Study Circle Free Coaching 2016 Notification for Admission into TS Minorities Study Circle for free coaching for the competitive examinations of T.S.P.S.C. Group-I & Group-II Services / Police Sub Inspectors, Police Constables.
The selection process of the candidates is based on either on Merit or Marks Obtained in the Screening Test conducted by study circle.
How to Apply:
Aspirants are advised to send their applications through online www.msc.telangana.gov.in or in person/ or through postal as per schedule. The coaching program for the selected candidates shall be conducted in Minority Study Circle, Hyderabad.
1. Candidate shall have the educational qualification which is eligible for appearing Concerned jobs.
2. The candidate’s family income shall not exceed in urban area 2 lakhs and in rural area 1.5 lakhs.
3. The selected candidate have to deposit their original certificates i.e. T.C., Memos, Caste and Income Certificates in the Study Circle.
4. The seats are allocated to the candidates of different categories i.e. Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhist and Parsians as per norms in vogue.
5. Reservations for woman and Physically Handicapped candidates are as per the Reservation quota of Government of Telangana.
6. List of Enclosures:
Free coaching seeking Candidates must be belonging to state of Telangana only. The candidates shall upload/or submit scanned certificates i.e.,
(1) Caste Certificate
(2) Income Certificate of 2016
(3) Nativity Certificate,
(4) 10th /SSC Memo,
(5) Intermediate Memo,
(6) Degree Memo,
(7) Applicant’s passport size
(2) Photograph, E-mail, Address, Mobile Number in the given website etc.
The selected candidates shall submit their original documents at the time of admission and they will be retained by the Study Circle till the completion of their coaching.
For further details and Registration Guidelines, the Candidates are advised to visit the Website: www.msc.telangana.gov.in
Address: Telangana Minorities Study Circle,
3rd floor, Jamia Nizamia Complex,
Opp.SBH Gunfoundry, HYDERABAD.
E-mail id: email@example.com Ph: 040-23236113.
Important Dates for SI Mains Free Coaching:
1. Issue of Notification: 06-05-2016
2. Commencement of Online Application: 07-05-2016
3. Last date for Submission of Online Application Form: 20-05-2016