AP DSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts 2016Veterinary Asst. Surgeon Posts in DAH #Vijayawada: AP DSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts 2017/AP DSC Veterinary Assistant Surgeons 2017: AP Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts 2017 Recruitment notification would be issued time to time by the AP District Selection Committee as per the GO.1 for filling up vacant posts in Animal Husbandry Department in Andhra Pradesh and detailed guidelines for AP VAS Posts Recruitment process would be issued by DSC.
Post Name: Veterinary Assistant Surgeons
No. of posts: 300
Recruitment Board: AP DSC
G.O.MS.No. 1 Dated: 03-01-2017: Govt Of AP, Public Services - Recruitments - Filling of vacant posts through Direct Recruitment - Permission accorded to recruiting agencies - Modification-Issued - Reg.Finance Department, Read the following: 1. G.O.Ms.No.110, Finance (HR.I. Plg. Policy) Department, Dated: 17- 06-2016. 2. AH,DD & F Department's e.file no.2684/AH-I/A2/2016, dated:07- 10-2016.
ORDER: In the reference first read above, permission has been accorded for direct recruitment to 10000 vacant posts through Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission and the Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board among which 300 vacant posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon have been permitted for direct recruitment through Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission at Sl.No.8 under VII- Other Services.
2. The AHDD & F Department in the reference second read above informed that the Veterinary Assistant Surgeon post is a first level Gazetted post and till 1988 the recruitment to the post was under the purview of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission but, due to several factors the recruitment to the posts has been withdrawn from the purview of Public Service Commission vide G.O.Ms.No.74, Food & Agriculture (AH-I) Department, Dated 05.02.1988 and permitted for recruitment to the posts as per the guidelines prescribed in G.O.Ms.No.474, Food & Agriculture (AH.I) Department, Dated: 22.06.1989. Accordingly, the Department has proposed that the posts of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon be filled through the procedure laid down in G.O.Ms.No.474, Food & Agriculture (AH.I) Department, dated: 22.06.1989 and subsequent modifications if any, provided a formal notification may be issued for information of all eligible candidates in the State inviting applications in which selection process may be mentioned clearly.
3. After careful examination of the proposal of the AHDD & F Department, and in partial modification of the orders issued in the reference first read above the Government hereby accord permission for direct recruitment to 300 vacant Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts as accorded permission at Sl.No.8 under VII-Other Services, Annexure-I in the reference first read above through State Level Committee instead of through Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Accordingly, the orders issued in the reference first read above stand amended.
GO.1: Direct recruitment to 300 vacant Veterinary Assistant Surgeon posts
Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts in DAH Vijayawada: So, AP DSC would fill the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeons in Animal Husbandry Department through direct recruitment. In this connection Zone wise vacancies would be announced by AP DSC.
Qualification: Degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry.
Age limt: Should have attained the age of 18 years and should not have completed 42 years of age as on 01-07-2016.
Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty Only) towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees One hundred and twenty only) towards Examination Fee.
Mode of Payment of Fee:
i) The Fee mentioned in the above paragraph is to be paid online using Payment Gateway using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of Fee will be available on the Website.
ii) The fee once remitted shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee and application fee (in non-exempt case) will entail total rejection of application.
iii) IPOs / Demand Drafts are not accepted
How to apply:
The proforma Application will be available on Commission’s Website (www.psc.ap.gov.in) as per AP DSC Schedule. Before applying for the post, an applicant shall register his/her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission Website viz., www.psc.ap.gov.in. Once applicant registers his/her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission’s website.
How to upload the application form:
(i) The Applicants have to read the User manual for On-Line submission of application and then proceed further. User manual is available at www.psc.ap.gov.in
I STEP: The applicant has to fill the OTPR application to obtain ID Number. While filling the same, the candidates have to ensure that there are no mistakes in it. The Commission bears no responsibility for the mistakes, if any, made by the candidates.
II STEP: The applicant has to fill and submit Application and Click on the Link with
Notification Number and Name, OTPR ID Number and Date of Birth to proceed further.
Applicant has to verify the details as obtained from OTPR database displayed on the screen. If any details are to be changed, applicant should go back to the website and use the Modify OTPR link. In addition to the details obtained from OTPR database, Notification specific details such as Examination City opted, eligibility and accepting declarations etc. are to be filled by the applicant. (Preview and Edit facility is available to make changes) and SUBMIT the application form. An Application Fee ID is generated and sent through the SMS/email after successful submission of application form, which is to be used for payment of Fee.
III STEP:- Once the Application Fee ID is generated, select the payment of Fee option for paying through either Net banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
IV STEP:-After payment of fee, the PDF Application will be generated which contains the particulars furnished by the applicant. The Application Fee ID No in the PDF Application form has to be quoted for future reference/correspondence.
• Applicant shall note that, the details available with OTPR database at the time of submitting the application will be considered for the purpose of this notification. If, any changes are made by the applicant to OTPR database at a later date will not be considered for the purpose of this Notification.
• Hand written/ Typed/ Photostat copies/ outside printed Application Form will not be accepted and liable for rejection.
• iii) For any Technical problems related to Online submission and downloading of Hall Tickets please contact.
Submission of Online application: .............2017.
Last date for submission of Online application:.......2017.
Date of Examination: The DSC would conducts Screening test in Off - Line mode in case applicants exceed 25,000 in number and main examination in On-Line mode for candidates selected in screening test. If the screening test is to be held, the date of screening test will be communicated through DSC Website. The Main Examination is likely to be held On-Line through computer based test as per AP DSC schedule. There would be objective type questions which are to be answered on computer system.
READ| AP Veterinary Assistant Surgeons Recruitment/Selection Guidelines 2016
AP DSC to fill 300 Veterinary Assistant Surgeon Posts in AH Department