Dr NTRUHS BSc Nursing/BPT/BSc MLT Web Counseling,Web options datesDr NTRUHS BSc Nursing/BPT/BSc MLT Web Counseling,Certificates verification dates: Dr NTRUHS BSc Nursing/BPT/BSc MLT 1st Phase Web Counseling: Dr NTRUHS BSc Nursing/BPT/BSc MLT 1st phase Web Counseling for exercising options for admission into BSC(Nursing), BPT and BSc(MLT) Courses for 2016-2017. Dr. NTR UHS hereby notify that the first phase of web based counseling for exercising options the candidates those who have attended for certificates verification as per the schedule notified by the University are only eligible for giving Web Options for admissions into B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 YDC, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) and B.Sc., (Medical Lab Technology) courses for the academic year 2016-17 in affiliated colleges located in Andhra Pradesh will be conducted from 24.11.2016 6.00 A.M. to 25.11.2016 upto 5.00 P.M.
NOTE: The candidates can give their Web Options through Internet centers, from Home, from Net center and Helpline center available at Dr. NTR UHS, Vijayawada.
The seats allotted under Physically Handicapped Quota as per Merit/Eligibility will be filled first by following Rules and Regulations and if any seats are left vacant those seats will be added to respective categories.
UNIVERSITY FEE: Rs. 5,000 /- for B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 YDC, Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) and B.Sc., (Medical Lab Technology) courses have to pay before obtaining allotment letter through payment Gateway by using Online payment method. (Debit Card/Credit Card/Internet Banking)
TUITION FEE: As prescribed by Government of Andhra Pradesh.
ELIGIBILITY FOR B.Sc, NURSING 4 YDC COURSE – 2016-17:
Eligibility (As per the G.O.Rt.No.1095, HM & FW Dept., dated 02.09.2013)
B.Sc., (Nursing) 4 YD Course:
1. The minimum age for admission shall be 17 years on 31st December of the year in which admission is sought.
2. Minimum Education:
a. 10+2 Passed @45% aggregate of marks in science (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) and English is one of the subject.
b. 10+2 passed out from recognized board under AISSCE/ CBSE/ ICSE/SSCE/ HSCE/NIOS/APOSS or other equivalent Board with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
c. Intermediate Vocational with Bridge Course in Biological and Physical Sciences.
d. Those who belongs to SC, ST and BC are eligible with 40% in the Science Group subjects as per orders of the Secretary Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi vide letter No.F.No.1-2/2014-INC and vide the circular No. F.NO.1-6/2016-INC, Dated.21-09-2016.
3. Students shall be medically fit.
4. Students shall be admitted once in a year (As per the G.O.Rt.No.1095, Health Medical and Family Welfare (K1) Depart., dated.02.09.2013)
ELIGIBILITY FOR Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT) Course - 2016-17
Bachelor of Physiotherapy BPT Course: Passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry or Intermediate Vocational (Physiotherapy) or Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences or APOSS with Biological and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years as on 31.12.2016.
ELIGIBILITY FOR B.Sc.MLT Course - 2016-17
B.SC (MLT) Course: Passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent with Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry (or) Intermediate Vocational (Medical Lab Technology) (or) Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (or) Inter vocational with Bridge course of Biological and Physical Sciences (or) APOSS with Biological Sciences and Physical Sciences and should have completed 17 years as on 31.12.2016.
A. PROCEDURE OF SELECTION:
1 Selections will be made by the selection committee appointed by Vice-Chancellor, Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences. Selections are Course wise.
2 In compliance with the orders of the Hon’ble High Court of A.P. in W.A.No.795/99 and batch dated 23.2.2000; the selections are University Area wise.
3 Reservations shall also be University Area Wise. While allotting the candidates to the colleges, the percentage of reservations shall be maintained in each institution as far as possible.
4 The 15% of unreserved Seats will be filled First, then the 85% of the local seats will be filled as per the G.O.Ms. No. 42, Higher Education (EC2) Dept., dated 18.05.2009
5 The counseling shall be in three phases (all phases will be done simultaneously)
* In the first phase, OC seats will be filled up.
* In the second phase, the reserved category candidates selected under OC category shall be reallotted to the college of their preference depending upon availability of seats in the respective category and their eligibility.
* The third phase is only for reserved category candidates. In this phase selection and allotment of remaining seats reserved for the reserved category candidates and those vacated during the second phase of counseling shall be made.
Phase II and III will be done simultaneously.
6. If a candidate is eligible for a same type of seat in the same course and in same college both under the reserved categories of social status under PH he / she will be selected under the category of social status only. The candidates provisionally selected into one college will be considered for resultant vacancies in another college only.
The seats unfilled in the first phase of counseling and any vacancies arise due to non-reporting of the candidates selected in the first phase of counseling, will be filled in the second and final phase of counseling. The vacancy position will be displayed in the university website one day before the date of exercising options.
Candidates while giving options should note that the seats vacated by the candidates selected in first and subsequent counselings will be added & allotted simultaneously in the respective counselings.
Note: If the candidates selected in the earlier phase of counselings have exercised options in the next phase and allotted a seat such candidates will forfeit their allotment of seat in the earlier phase of counseling automatically.
7. Reservation for Scheduled Castes (S.C.) and Scheduled Tribes (S.T.):
Out of the seats available for admission by the University, 15% seats shall be reserved for candidates belonging to SC, 6% of seats shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Scheduled Tribes in each local area.
1 In the event that if any seats reserved for S.T. not being filled up, they will be thrown open to the candidates belonging to the Scheduled Castes and vice-versa.
2 In the event of the candidates from the SC and ST are not being available, these seats shall be allotted to the candidates under open competition.
3 Candidates of the Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes belonging to the State of Andhra Pradesh only which are specified by the Govt. of A.P from time to time shall be considered
8. RESERVATION FOR BACKWARD CLASSES:
29% of the available seats for admission in each local area by the University for MBBS/ BDS shall be reserved for candidates belonging to Backward Classes as follows:
BC-A -7%, BC-B-10%, BC-C-1%, BC-D-7% & BC-E*-4% as per the G.O.Ms.No.1793, Education, dt.23.09.1970 and G.O.Ms.No.23, Backward Classes Welfare (C2), dated. 07-07-2007 and G.O.Ms.No.231, Health Medical and Family Welfare (E1) Department, dated 11-07-2007.
* Subject to further orders of the Government of A.P. / High Court.
If qualified candidates belonging to Back Ward Class of particular group are not available, the left over seats can be adjusted for the candidates of next group. If qualified candidates belonging to Back Ward Classes are not available to fill up the 29% seats reserved for them, the left over seats shall be treated as Open Competition seats and shall be filled up with candidates of General Pool.
9. RESERVATIONS UNDER PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED (PH)
Seats shall be reserved in each course and in each category for the following to the extent indicated against them:
1. Physically Challenged - 3 % (*)
Note: 3% Reservation provided to Physically Challenged with the locomotor disorders and that too with disability of lower limbs between 40% to 70%, as per the instructions of Government of India Lr.F.No.U.12021/8/2002-MEC/ME.III, dt.12-5-2004 under Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full participation) act, 1995 and as per orders of Hon’ble High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
The seats under Physically Handicapped Quota as per Merit/Eligibility will be filled first by following Rules and Regulations and if any seats are left vacant the seats will be converted to respective categories.
The Physically Challenged candidates with locomotary disorder of lower limbs between 40% to 70% are only eligible under the Physically Handicapped quota.
JOINING TIME: The selected candidates shall join the college within the specified date. If any candidate fails to report to the Principal on or before the date specified by the University at the time of counseling the provisional admission granted shall be cancelled automatically without any further notice and no further claims will be entertained under any circumstances.
Web Options: 24.11.2016 6.00 A.M. to 25.11.2016 upto 5.00 P.M.
Dr.NTR University of Health Sciences, AP has given the Notification for Web based Counseling and the qualified and eligible candidates for BSC(Nursing), BPT and BSc(MLT) Courses/paramedical courses are directed to attend web based counselling that is verification of certificates as per the merit order given by the University from: 25/10/2016 to 28/10/2016 for admission into the above courses for the academic year 2016-17. The Merit order and not eligible candidates list are available in the University website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in/.
In the process of web counselling, the certificates would be started from 25/10/2016 to 28/10/2016 at Helpline Centers i.e.,
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada,
Andhra University, Vishakapatna,
Sri Venkateshwara University, Thirupathi.
Merit list, Rank cards and other notifications please visit the University website.
So, The candidates who were already admitted and studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy (BPT), B.Sc.(MLT) & B.Sc.(Nursing) 4 YD Courses of following colleges established by Satya Academy of Technical Education, Guntur, directed to attend the counseling along with Identity Card, Fee receipts, SSC, Intermediate certificates as a proof for BPT, B.Sc.(MLT) & B.Sc.(Nursing) 4 YDC Colleges for shifting them to nearby BPT, B.Sc.(MLT) & B.Sc.(Nursing) 4YDC Colleges in the respective area affiliated to Dr. NTR UHS as schedule given below as the colleges are disaffiliated by the University and vide G.O.Ms.No.57, HM & FW (C2) Dept, dated.23-05-2016.
The candidate who fails to attend the counseling will be allotted as per the discretion of the committee constituted by the University.
Original Certificates to be produced:
1. Merit order copy issued by Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences,
2. SSC Certificate
3. Intermediate or its equivalent examination certificate
4. study / Bonafide certificates from 6th to Intermediate
5. Permanent Caste certificate in case of BC/SC/ST candidates issued through e – seva / Me- seva
6. 10 years residence certificate of either of the parent / candidate who have not studied in Andhra Pradesh / Telangana states
7. Transfer Certificate (TC)
8. Latest Income Certificate issued through e- seva / Me-seva
9. Any other relevant certificates.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
1.Candidates are required to be present on the notified date and time at the helpline centre with all the relevant certificates and fee.
2. Candidates are called for registration rank-wise. The candidates are required to sign in the register and pay the processing fee and proceed for verification of certificates. Candidates belonging to SC / ST category have to pay Rs. ---- and all others have to pay Rs.----(See at website) towards processing fee which is non-refundable.
3. The candidates belong to BC/SC/ST Categories are required to submit integrated Community certificate duly signed by Mandal Revenue Officer [MRO].
4. Tuition fee reimbursement will be as per the rules of Government of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
5. The candidates shall produce Original certificates as notified at the time of certificate verification and bring Xerox copies of certificates for submission.
6. The verification officer will verify the genuinity of the certificates produced and collect the Xerox copies of certificates.
7. Every candidate shall furnish a mobile number at the time of Verification. One Time Password will be communicated to this mobile number. Request for change of mobile number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
8. After verification, the candidate shall collect the Certificates from the counter.
9. Candidates need to verify the mobile number, caste category, local area, gender, minority, parental income, special category, date of birth and details of other examinations printed on receipt of certificates. Any discrepancy should be brought to the notice of Camp Officer / Co-ordinator immediately for corrections. Seat allotment process depends on the accuracy of the above data. Candidates are also jointly responsible for ensuring the correctness of the data.
10.Candidate can give options on the web either from helpline centre / home / any other place having internet facility. One Time Password will be sent to the registered mobile at the time of saving web options . Hence candidates are advised to exercise options after certificate verification as per the schedule given. The password consists of SIX letter code with English capitals A to Z.
11.The detailed instructions for entering options on web are available at http://paramed.apsche.ac.in
12.On the notified date, the web options are processed and allotment is communicated to the candidate through SMS.
13. Candidate can download the provisional allotment order, and report at the Allotted college.
14. For exercising options, the list of all eligible colleges and courses offered by each college is displayed on the internet.
15. Candidates are instructed to be careful while exercising options on the web and take the print out of the Saved options.
16. For latest updates, visit the website http://paramed.apsche.ac.in
17. Refer Procedure to exercise web options for instructions to the candidates for exercising options on web.
18. Candidates are informed to check their final allotment, take printout of allotment letter from the web, and report to the respective colleges on or before the date furnished on the allotment letter, failing which the candidate will lose the admission.
19.Next round of counseling for left over seats in phase-I and not reported cases and new seats sanctioned, if any, will be conducted.
20. If a decision is taken to conduct second phase counseling, a separate notification will be placed in the website for the left over seats and new seats, if any, sanctioned.
The certificates would be started from 25/10/2016 to 28/10/2016
Merit list, Rank cards and other notifications please visit the University website @