Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities 2016#Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities, CMs Overseas Scholarships, TS Overseas Study Scheme, Telangana Overseas Study Scheme, TS Foreign Education Scheme, Scholarships for Foreign Studies, Financial Assistance for Foreign PG Courses and Doctoral Courses.
Government of Telangana State, Minorities Welfare Department has given Overseas Scholarships 2015 notification on 07-12-2015 and Online Applications are invited from eligible candidates fro grant of Scholarship/ Financial Assistance for pursuing Post Graduate/ Doctoral Course in Foreign Universities for 2015-2016. #Last date for Online application Form is 29/12/2015
Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme: Government of Telangana State, Minorities Welfare Department introduced a new scheme of “Overseas Study Scheme for Minorities” for pursuing Higher Studies in Post Graduate Courses in Foreign Universities from the year 2015-16 and it is benefit to the students belonging to Minority Community.
Age Limit: The qualifying upper age limit for applicants for the scheme shall not exceed 35 years as on 1st July of the year.
One-way ticket fare shall be paid to the selected candidates.
(1) For Post Graduate Course: 60% marks or equivalent grade in foundation Degree in Engineering / Management / Pure Sciences / Agriculture Sciences / Medicine and Nursing / Social Sciences / Humanities.
(2) For Ph.D. Courses: 60% marks or equivalent grade in P.G. course in Engineering / Management / Pure Sciences / Agriculture Sciences / Medicine / Social Sciences / Humanities.
The student shall submit the following documents:
1. Caste Certificate from Mee Seva;
2. Income Certificate from Mee Seva;
3. Date of Birth Certificate;
5. Aadhaar Card;
6. E-pass ID Number;
7. Residential / Nativity Certificate;
5. Passport copy;
6. Mark sheet from SSC/Inter/Graduate/PG Level;
6. GRE / GMAT or equivalent qualifying exam / test score card;
7. TOFEL/IELTS score card;
8. Admission offer letter from Foreign University (I-20, letter of Admission or equivalent);
Scholarship amount ENHANCED to 20 Lakhs:
GO.MS.No.29, Dated:09/08/2016: Govt Of TS- Minorities Welfare Department - C.M.’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities - Pursuing Higher Studies in Post Graduate and Doctoral Courses in Foreign Universities - Enhancement of Scholarship grant from Rs.10.00 to Rs.20.00 Lakhs-Accorded-Orders-Issued.
1) GO.Ms.No.24, M.W.(Estt.I) Dept., dated 19-05-2015.
2) GO.Rt.No.126, M.W.(Estt.I) Dept., dated 17-07-2015.
3) GO.Ms.No.22, S.C.D. (Edn.) Dept., dated 1-06-2016.
ORDER: In the G.Os., 1st & 2nd read above, orders have been issued introducing the “Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities” for pursuing Higher Studies in Post Graduate and Doctoral Courses in Foreign Universities from the year 2015-16, for the benefit of the poor and Meritorious students belonging to Minority Community. The Scheme is in operation from 2015-16 onwards.
2. In the G.O. 3rd read above, Govt. have enhanced the Scholarship Grant to S.C. Students from Rs.10.00 lakhs to Rs.20.00 Lakhs under “Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi” Scheme.
3. Government after careful examination of the matter hereby order to enhance the Scholarship Grant amount from Rs.10.00 Lakhs to Rs.20.00 Lakhs (Rupees twenty lakhs only), subject to the usual guidelines issued vide G.Os., 1st & 2nd read above under the “Chief Minister’s Overseas Scholarship Scheme for Minorities” on par with the SC Students.
4. The Fees shall be payable in two equal instalments as follows:-
1st Instalment An amount of Rs.10.00 Lakhs or the actual fee (whichever is less) shall be payable to the Students upon production of the landing permit/1-94 Card (Immigration Card);
2nd Instalment An amount of Rs.10.00 Lakhs of the actual fee (whichever is less) shall be payable to the Students upon production of the 1st Semester Results.
5. The expenditure shall be debited to the Head of Account
“ 2225 – Welfare of SCs., STs., & OBCs., - 80 – General – 800 – Other Expenditure – G.H.- 11 – State Normal Plan – S.H.-(40) – Overseas Study Scheme for Minorities – 340 – Scholarships & Stipends.
6. These orders will come into force with immediate effect.
7. The Director, Minorities Welfare, Telangana State, Hyderabad shall take necessary action accordingly.
#TS Overseas Study Scheme New Guidelines
#TS Foreign Education Scheme For Minorities
1. Last date of receipt of applications for this year by 5.00 pm on 10th Janauary, 2016.
2. Scrutiny of the applications by the Selection Committee and notification of Merit List on 4th January, 2015.
TS Overseas Scholarships Online Application 2015 for Minority Students