Conveyance Charges to Court Masters & Personal Secretaries AP PRC 2015Government of AP -Conveyance Charges - Andhra Pradesh Civil Services (Travelling Allowance) Rules - Recommendation of Tenth Pay Revision Commission 2015- Conveyance Charges with in the State, Court Masters & Personal Secretaries- Orders -Issued.G.O.MS.No. 173 Dated: 15-12-2015
1. G.O.Ms.No.630, Finance and Planning (FW:TA) Department, dated:08-09-2004.
2. G.O.Ms.No.665, Finance and Planning (FW:TA) Department, dated:07-10-2004.
3. G.O.Ms.No.269, Finance (TA) Department, dt.15.10.2005.
4. G.O.Ms. No.73, Finance (TA) Department, dt.2.4.2007.
5. G.O.Ms. No.17, Finance (TA) Department, dt.21.1.2008.
6. G.O.Ms.No.107, Finance (TA) Department, dated: 07.04.2010.
7. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM-V-PC) Department, dt. 30-04-2015.
According to Rule 51 of Andhra Pradesh Civil Services (TravellingAllowance) Rules, 1996 "No journey is reckoned as a journey on tour that does notreach a point outside a radius of more than eight kilometres from headquarters. But aGovernment employee traveling on duty within eight kilometres of his headquarters,is entitled to recover the actual amounts which he may spend in payment of ferry andother tolls and fares for journeys by railway or other public conveyance."
Note: (i) When a journey by public conveyance is not possible within
twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad, Governmentemployee may claim actual charges incurred subject to the limit ofRe.1.00 per kilometre and Rs.6.25 ps each way. However, in thecase of journeys by Government employees to go to the AndhraPradesh High Court, Andhra Pradesh Administrative Tribunal andother Courts and to the Government Pleaders' offices, themaximum amount permissible is Rs.20/- per day.
(ii) The payment of Conveyance charges is not admissible forattending office early and staying late and also for attending officeon holidays.
2. In the Government Order first read above, orders were issued for paymentof conveyance charges to Court Masters/Personal Secretaries to the Hon'ble Judges ofHigh Court of Andhra Pradesh at the rate of Rs.50/- for each trip subject to amaximum of Rs.2,000/- per month. In the Government order second read above,Amendment Orders were issued implementing the aforesaid orders with effect from17-07-2003.
3. The payment of said conveyance charges have been revised in RPS 2005 and 2010 and are now drawing the same as mentioned in the orders 6th read above.
4. Based on the recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission, 2015 orders were issued implementing the Revised Pay Scales 2015 to the State Government Employees vide Government Order seventh read above.
5. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, has reviewed the payment of conveyance charges to the Government Servants for the journeys performed by them in the twin cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad on official duty and for visiting the Hon'ble High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the state of Andhra Pradesh and for the State of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh Administrative Tribunaland other Courts and the offices of the Government Pleaders' for official purposes.The PRC recommended for enhancement of the present ceiling in respect of journeys to Andhra Pradesh High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the state of Andhra Pradesh and for the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh Administrative Tribunal/Government Pleaders'office from Rs.50/- to Rs.75/- for each trip and from Rs.25/- to Rs.40/- each way inr espect of other journeys made in Hyderabad and Secunderabad.
6. After careful examination of the matter, Government having accepted the recommendations of 10th Pay Revision Commission, hereby order that:
i) When a journey by public conveyance is not possible within the twin Cities of Hyderabad and Secunderabad, Government employee may claim actual charges incurred subject to the limit at Rs.2.25 perkilometre subject to maximum of Rs.40/- each way.
ii) In the case of journeys by Government employees to go to the Andhra Pradesh High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the state of Andhra Pradesh and for the state of Telangana, Andhra Pradesh Administrative Tribunal and other Courts and to the Government Pleaders’ Offices, the maximum amount permissible to Rs.75/- per each trip subject to a ceiling of 20 trips per month or a maximum of Rs.1500/- per month.
7. In respect of the Court Masters / Personal Secretaries to the Hon’ble Judges of High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the state of Andhra Pradesh and for the state of Telangana, Hon’ble Chairman / Vice Chairman and Members of A.P.A.T. for their visits made to the residences of] Hon’ble Judges, Hon’ble Chairman and Members on official work they are eligible to be paid at the rate of Rs.110/- for each trip with an outer limit of Rs.4400/- per month.
8. The rates prescribed in this order are with effect from 01-12-2015.
9. Necessary amendments to the Andhra Pradesh Civil Services (Travelling Allowance) Rules shall be issued in due course.
Conveyance Charges to Court Masters & Personal Secretaries AP PRC 2015