Dr.NTRUHS MDSET 2016/MDS Online Entrance Test 2016Dr.NTRUHS MDSET 2016,MDS Degree/DiplomaComputer Based Online Entrance Test 2016,MDS DegreeCourses Entrance Test 2016,MDSOnline Entrance Test 2016,Eligibility Criteria, Online Application, How to Apply, Hall Tickets, Results Details are given below. Dr. NTR University of health sciences, AP, Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test for Admission into MDS Degree/Diploma Courses for the Year 2016-2017. The application forms through online are invited from the eligible candidates to appear for Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test for admission into MDS Degree / Diploma Courses for the academic year 2016-2017 for the seats in Colleges affiliated to Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, AP.
The candidates who desire to appear for computer based (Online) Entrance Test for admission into MDS Degree / Diploma Courses shall apply through online from the Website http://www.drntruhs.org from 05-02-2016 to 14-02-2016 upto 5.00 p.m only. The online application can be filled through any computer with internet connection (home/internet café /net center).
For other details read the Prospectus carefully. The Prospectus of the courses, Instructions for filling online Application is available on the University Website http://ntruhs.ap.nic.in
The candidates who have passed BDS examination from an Institution recognized by the Medical Council of India / Dental Council of India and have completed their Internship or completing the Internship on or before 31-03-2016 are eligible to appear for the MDS Online Entrance Test subject to the conditions specified in admission Regulations / Prospectus.(refer Regulations/Prospectus for detailed clarifications)
Candidates who hold recognized Foreign Medical Degree and obtained permanent registration either from Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Council after completing compulsory rotating internship.(refer Regulations/Prospectus for detailed clarifications)
Candidates who satisfy the Local or Non-local status as per G.O.P.No.646 Education (W) Department, Dated 10-7-1979 only are eligible to appear for PG Medical Online Entrance Test. The Procedure indicated in the above G.O for selection of candidates as amended in G.O.Ms.No. 42, Higher Education (EC2) Dept., dated 18-05-2009 shall be followed.
The candidates are advised to download and read the (1) Prospectus of the course (2) Instructions for filling online Application available in the website before filling the online Application.
Registration Fee for MDS Degree/Diploma courses: The Registration fee of Rs.3000/- (Bank transaction charges extra)for OC & BC candidates and Rs.2700/- (Bank transaction charges extra) for SC/ST candidates shall be paid online through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking.**
Verification Fee: The candidates who acquired their Under Graduate Degree outside the state or country/abroad and got their certificates registered with Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and seeking admission into MDS (Degree/Diploma) courses under this University, shall pay a verification fee of Rs.7,000/- for degree certificates acquired abroad and Rs.3,000/- for the degrees acquired outside the state.**
** Fee once paid will not be refunded or Adjusted to further Entrance Tests
** Candidates are advised to check their eligibility to appear Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test by reading Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
How to Apply For MDS Degree/Diploma Courses 2016-2017:
Procedure of filling online application and Procedure for online payment of MDS Degree/Diploma Courses (Diploma courses if any permitted by Government / Dental council of India)
1. The fee can be paid through Debit card / Credit card or Net Banking
2. The fee paid by the applicants is not refundable under any circumstances.
3. Read the Notification, Prospectus / Regulations carefully.
4. Keep all the following documents required:
(a) Date of Birth Certificate.
(b) Study Certificates from 1st BDS to final BDS.
(c) In case of candidates from Government Dental College, Vijayawada, Government Dental College, Hyderabad, Army Dental College, Secunderabad. Study certificates from 6th class to Intermediate / 12th standard.
(d) In case of candidates obtained BDS or equivalent Degree from outside the State of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana / India, 10 years residence certificate of father / mother /spouse issued by Competent Authority indicating years of residence and other relevant certificates if any as per Presidential order in support of eligibility.
(e) All marks memos from 1st BDS to final BDS.
(f) Scanned Photo.(80 kb in size)
(g) Scanned Signature.
(h) Category certificate if applicable.
(i) Internship certificate
(j) Dental Council Registration Certificate.
(k) Differently abled (PH) certificate if applicable.
5. Visit website through internet Explorer(7.0 to 9.0) or Mozilla Firefox (14 to 25) or Google Chrome(20 to 31) to fill in the application form.
6. Fill all the details in the application form.
Procedure for submission of filled-in online Application form for MDS Degree/Diploma courses: The candidate should submit the print-out of the filled-in online application form along with the copies of required certificates attested by Gazetted officer either by post or in person on or before 18-02-2016 by 5.00 PM to:
Post Graduate Admissions Committee,
Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, A.P.,
Vijayawada – 520 008.
The candidate should clearly superscribe on the cover containing online application form as “Application for Dr.NTRUHS MDSET-2016” as the case may be.
AP CETs 2016 Dates
TS CETs 2016 Dates
1. Application forms received without copies of the required Certificates, Scanned Photo, Passport size photo with attestation of Gazetted officer, without signature at declaration area, incomplete applications, applications received after last date & time and applications of ineligible candidates will stand automatically rejected.
2. The University holds no responsibility for Postal delays / Loss in Transit.
3. Candidates admission to the Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test for Dr.NTRUHS MDSET 2016 is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the Hall Ticket issued to him / her does not imply that his / her candidature is accepted by the University and it does not mean that the entries made by him/her in the online application for Entrance Examination are accepted as true and correct. He/she may please note that the University will take up the verification of eligibility conditions i.e., educational qualifications, validity of registration with MCI / State Medical Council, Internship, local / non local area status after duly verifying all the relevant certificates in original at the time of counseling of candidates who qualify in the Entrance Examination. If the information furnished by him/her in the application is incorrect, his / her candidature is liable to be cancelled and further action that deems will be taken.
Computer Based (Online) Entrance Test Centers: The Online Entrance Test shall be conducted at the centers notified by the University. The Test center shall be allotted by the University as per the candidate’s option and as per the availability. The Hall Ticket will contain date, time and Name of the allotted Test center. The University reserves the right to allot a candidate to any one of the Test centers.
Downloading of Hall Tickets:
The candidates shall download the Hall-tickets for MDS Degree/Diploma courses from 26-02-2016 through the website: http://www.drntruhs.org from 10.00 A.M.
Read more: Dr.NTRUHS PGMET 2016/PG Medical Online Entrance Test 2016
Date and Time of Computer based (Online) Entrance Test:
MDS Degree/Diploma Courses on 06-03-2016 from 11.00 AM to 12.30 PM.
1) The Orders issued from time to time by Government(s) with regard to Admissions into Post Graduate Medical and Dental Courses shall apply.
2) This notification is for computer based (Online) Entrance Test of MDS (Degree/Diploma) courses only. The counseling procedure will be notified separately.
3) An in-eligible candidate obtaining rank in the computer based (Online) Entrance Test does not make him/her eligible for admission.
4) Admission will be only for candidates, both in-service & Non-Service who qualify in Dr.NTRUHS MDS ET 2016 as the case may be.
5) If the candidate faces any difficulty for submitting the online application contact No.08985799499 and 07382297926 for technical difficulties and for clarifications on Regulations contact Mobile: 0897878501, 07093924743, (10.00 AM to 6.00 PM).
Dr.NTRUHS MDSET 2016/MDS Online Entrance Test 2016 Online Application Form