GAIL (India) Senior Engineer, Officer and Foreman Posts 2015 recruitment notificationGAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU has given the Senior Engineer, Senior Officer and Foreman Posts 2015 recruitment notification and GAIL (India) invites the applications from Indian nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria for filling up following posts for Persons with Disability (PWD). Post details, last date, application form, how to apply, eligibility criteria and qualification details given below. GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India's flagship Natural Gas company is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services. In a rapidly changing scenario, GAIL is spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centres in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAIL is also expanding its business overseas to become a formidable player in the International Market.
1. Senior Engineer (Instrumentation): 01 Post
2. Senior Officer (Marketing): 01 Post
3. Senior Officer (Law): 01 Post
4. Senior Officer (CC): 01 Post
5. Senior Superintendent (Hindi): 01 Post
6. Senior Accountant: 01 Post
7. Senior Superintendent (HR): 01 Post
8. Senior Chemist: 01 Post
9. Foreman (Mechanical): 01 Post
10. Foreman (Electrical): 01 Post
11. Foreman (Instrumentation): 01 Post
Qualification: Diploma, CA/ ICWA, Degree in Engg, LLB, PG with experience.
1. Selected candidates for the posts in E-2 grade will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 24,900-50,500/- at the Basic Pay of Rs. 25,650/-, candidates selected for the posts in S-7 grade will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.16,300–38,500/- at the Basic Pay of Rs. 16,300/- and candidates selected for the posts in S-5 grade will be placed in the pay scale of Rs.14,500–36,000/- at the Basic Pay of Rs. 14,500/- with one year probation in E-2, S-7 & S-5 Grade respectively.
2. Pay and Allowances: Basic Pay as applicable in the grade, Variable Dearness Allowance (VDA) at the applicable rates and perks & allowances under cafeteria approach.
3. Variable Pay: Performance Related Pay based on individual and organizational performance.
4. Other Benefits: Company Accommodation/ Leased Accommodation/ HRA, medical facility, group insurance, house building advance, conveyance advance, furnishing advance/ PC advance, etc.
5. Superannuation Benefits: Besides Contributory Provident Fund and Gratuity, employees who superannuate from GAIL after rendering a minimum of 15 years of service will also be entitled to pension and Post-Retirement Medical Benefits under Defined Contributory Scheme of the Company.
All the above benefits will be governed by the policy of the Company in force & amended from time to time.
Selection process: Following selection process shall be adopted for posts mentioned in below:
|Senior Engineer (Instrumentation)||Group Discussion and/ or interview before the Selection Committee|
|Senior Officer (Marketing)|
|Senior Officer (Law)|
|Senior Officer (CC)|
|Senior Superintendent (Hindi)||Computer Proficiency test and/or interview before the Selection Committee|
|Senior Superintendent (HR)|
|Senior Chemist||Interviews before the Selection Committee|
|Foreman (Mechanical)||Skill Test [i.e. Trade Test] and/or interview before the Selection Committee|
How to Apply: Candidates will be required to apply online through GAIL website.
Last date for online application: 11.01.2016.