ESI Allowance to IMS Department Staff AP PRC 2015ESI Allowance to IMS Department Staff AP PRC 2015-Government of AP - ALLOWANCES - Manual of Special Pays and Allowances - E.S.I. Allowance - Recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission - Orders - Issued. - GO.Ms.No.162 Dated: 11-12-2015.
1. G.O.Ms.No.105, Finance (TA) Department, dt: 06.04.2010.
2. G.O.Ms.No.46, Finance (HRM.V-PC) Department, dt: 30-04-2015.
ORDER: Based on the recommendations of Pay Revision Commission, 2010, orders were issued in the Government Order first read above, revising the rates of E.S.I. Allowance to the categories shown in Annexure to that order.
2. Based on the recommendations of Tenth Pay Revision Commission, orders were issued in the Government Order second read above, implementing the Revised Pay Scales, 2015 to the State Government Employees.
3. The Tenth Pay Revision Commission, observed that this allowance is allowed to the staff in the I.M.S. Department as an incentive in the beginning to join this Department from Department of Medical & Health as they were originally recruited for Health Department and could even join the Teaching stream if they had continued with that Department. The Commission felt that there is no need to pay this allowance to the employees who are recruited by the Department exclusively to work in this Department or got absorbed in it. In view of that the Commission recommended to review the necessity to continue this allowance. Pending review and decision by Government, to continue this allowance at the existing rates only.
4. Government, after careful consideration of the recommendations of the Tenth Pay Revision Commission, hereby order that the E.S.I. Allowance be continued at the existing rates, who are working on deputation in Insurance Medical Services Department, pending review and decision by Government.
5. These orders shall come into force with effect from 01-12-2015.
ESI Allowance to IMS Department Staff AP PRC 2015