In Service Training on New Textbooks,CCE ProcedureIn Service Training on New Textbooks,CCE Procedure to AP High School Teachers 2015-2016
AP SCERT-Rc.822: Quality In-Service Teacher Training, District Level Training to Secondary School Teachers in the State, Training Schedule, In Service Training on New Textbooks, CCE Procedure to AP High School Teachers 2015-2016, Training Schedule, Quality Teachers Training to High School Teachers, SGTs, SAs, AP High School Teachers In Service Training from 28-12-2015 to 06-02-2016, In-service Training for Secondary School Teachers in English. Hindi, Telugu. Mathematics. Physical Science. Biological Science, Social Studies and Physical Education for the teachers handling 9th and 10th classes, Subject Wise In Service Training Programme to AP School Assistants.
In Service Training on New Textbooks,CCE Procedure to AP High School Teachers 2015-2016
Reference: 1. Lr. RC. N0.36/AO/APMS/RMSA/2014, dated 11-12-2015 of the Commissioner and Director of School Education and Ex-officio PD of RMSA, Andhra Pradesh Hyderabad., 2. Lr. No, 22l/RMSA-AP/2014, dated 19-11-2015 of the CSE and Ex, officio PD of RMSA, Andhra Pradesh Hyderabad.,3. Representation of Rashtriya Upadhyaya Panditha Parishad. Andhra Pradesh, dated 15/12/2015.
In Service Teachers Training: All the District Educational Officers and Ex-Officio Project Co-ordinators of RMSA Principals of DEITs in the State are informed that it has been decided to conduct District Level In-service Training for Secondary School Teachers in English. Hindi, Telugu. Mathematics. Physical Science. Biological Science, Social Studies and Physical Education for the teachers handling 9th and 10th classes in the State in non-residential mode i.e., from 28.12.2015 to 6-2-2016, The teachers retiring within 6 months may be exempted from this training programme.
Training to Language Pandits Grade-II: It is decided to provide training to Language Pandits Grade-II i.e.. Telugu and Hindi who are handling 9th and 10th classes. Teachers working in Government , Zilia Parishad, Municipal. Aided. Ashrama Schools. APTWREIS. APRIES. APSWRES Managements are to be included in the training programme.
New Textbooks and CCE Procedure: The present training programme intended to provide training to the teachers who are not trained (on New Textbooks and CCE Procedure) during January and February 2015. Care should be taken while selecting the teachers that teachers handling IX and X class are to be deputed to the training programme.
The detailed time scheduled is given under for uniformity in conducting the training programme. The training programme has to be completed as per the schedule mentioned below. A copy of guidelines for conducting training programme is appended to these proceedings. The unit cost of conducting the training programme is Rs. 1037/- per head and the same is to strictly adhered to.
- Training at Dsitrict Level for Languge Pandits Telugu, Hindi and SA English: 28-12-2015 to 01-10-2016
- Training Programee for Mathemaics and Social Studies: 04-01-2016 to 08-01-2016
- Training Programee for Physical Science and Biological Science: 27-01-2016 to 31-01-2016
- Training Programme for Physical Education Teachers: 02-02-2016 to 06-02-2016
Bring Training Module and Textbooks to Training Programme: The training modules already have been supplied to all the schools in the State. So, instruct the teachers to bring the training module and textbooks to the training programme. So as to refer as and when it requires.
The DEOs are instructed to visit training camps personally and employ Principal DIET and DyEO, RMSA to monitor the programmes effectively at least one officer should visit one camp every day.
The DEOs are also advise to instruct the Course Directors to take special care in providing healthy and hygienic food, water for working lunch and tea. Provide ICT facility to the DRPs to utilize the same for training purpose. Therefore, all the DEOs and RJDSEs are instructed to plan meticulously for conduct of in service training Camps on the above lines and implement accordingly to make the programme effective and purposeful.
Guidelines for Conduct of In Service Training Programme:
The in-service training programme for the school assistants of the secondary schools in the state in English, Hindi, Physical Science, Bio-Science and Social Studies subjects will be conducted in 4 spells (i.c., from 28-12-2015. to 6-2.2016) in non-residential mode. In this connection following guidelines are issued for effective and smooth conduct of training in the district.
1. Consider the teachers who were not trained during the year 2014-15. As this programme intended for leftover teachers.
2. Commissioner of School Education considered the request of Language pundits for training programme. Hence, Language Pandit grade - II Telugu and Hindi who are handling IX and X classes should be trained in this training programme.
3. Conduct one day planning meeting with Course Directors and issue necessary instructions to run the programme smoothly and effectively. Chalk-out time table and allot topics for DRPs.
4. Review the conduct of trainings held during Jan/Feb 2015 and take all necessary steps to bridge the gaps noticed for effective conducting of training camps of Jan/Feb 2015 by duly posting efficient and interested persons as in charge officers of various items of work related to the trainings.
5. Ensure suitable physical and infrastructural facilities at all the venues for smooth conduct of non-residential mode of training i.e. water, electricity sanitary, class rooms etc., at all the training venues.
6. Ensure quality food, tea - snacks and drinking water supplies are timely made at all the training venues.
7. Designate one Desk Officer (preferably ASO) to collect attendance of the trainees two times in a day and immediately send the consolidated attendance to State Office by mail.
8. No provision for Inaugural, Valedictory activities.
9. At the training camps daily attendance, stock register for distribution of stationery and modules and acquaintance for thee, amount distributed shall invariably maintaiand a consolidated report mentioning all the teachers particulars attended the training with ink signed by the DEO is to be sent to the Director RMSA duly sending through mail also. The visiting officers from state head Quarters may cross check the details and submit report to the Director on these items.
10. Visit all the training venues repeatedly during training period to ensure quality in the programme.
11. Utilize the service of retired educational experts of your district as guest faculty.
12. The unit cost for the District level training programme is Rs.1037/- per head and the details arc as follows:
13. Guide the Course Directors to strictly adhere to the unit cost indicated.
14. Subject modules arc already sent to the schools during January/ February 2015. Hence. instruct
the teachers to bring the module and Textbooks to the training camp for the reference sake.
15. Instruct the Course Director to conduct pre-test and post-test and analyze the strengths and weaknesses of the teacher in order to take care the initiatives in the training programme.
16. In the last session of ever 5-day training programme, take the written feedback of the particpi ants in the· prescribed format, They are to be reviewed immediately and action is to be taken to rcetify any adverse remarks/comments to strengthen the activities of the next batch. The feedback collected shall be preserved in the District RMSA office for further use duly sending a comprehensive report to the State Office.
17. Documentation of the entire district level training programme with visual support with panicipanfs data is a must. Any press coverage may also be incorporated in the documentation. Submit the hard copy to the state office and mail the same to email@example.com,
18. Evaluation on implementation of these skills shall be taken up periodically be the inspecting officers and consolidate report is to be sent at least once in a quarter (a total of three times in the academic year). For this the DEOs have to develop an action plan. This will enable RMSA to send a consolidated report to the GOI for sanctioning more and more projects for the benefit of teachers of Andhra Pradesh and providing quality education.
19. Prepare a plan for monitoring by involving Principal DIETs and Dy.EO. RMSA. Each centre should be visited by one officer every day.
20. Meet the expenditure of monitoring i.e., TA and DA and conduct of review meetings (DRG and
Course Director) @25/- per teacher to be trained in the district.
In Service Teachers Training, New Textbooks, CCE Procedure to AP High School Teachers 2016, Training to Secondary School Teachers, Schedule, Training Schedule, Quality Teachers Training to High School Teachers, SGTs, SAs, Language Pandits