Norms and Guidelines for Periodic Exposure visitsNorms and Guidelines for Periodic Exposure visits of PS and UPS/HS Students: SSA, Warangal - Periodic Exposure visits of PS and UPS/HS students to higher secondary schools, intermediate, degree colleges or any other higher educational institutes in the district - MEOs should take necessary action by 27.12.2015.Reference1. Proceedings of the State Project Director, SSA, Telangana State, Hyderabad Proc. Rc. No. 4426/SSA/T6/2015, dt: 05.11.2015. 2. Note approval of the District Collector and Chairperson, SSA, Warangal, dt : 11.12.2015.
As per the instructions of the State Project Director, SSA, Telangana State, Hyderabad and Literacy, MHRD, New Delhi and note approval of the District Collector and Chairperson, SSA, Warangal, it is instructed all the Mandal Educational Officers to arrange a periodic exposure visit for identified school children (annexure appended) by 27.12.2015 along with one HM and a teacher of concerned school and submit a documentation report of the exposure visit by 28.12.2015 to the DPO, SSA, Warangal without fail.
The norms and guidelines for visiting of exposure visit is as follows.
1. If it is primary school then 5th class students may be taken to visit HS/ KGBV/ Ashram School/ Navodaya schools. If it is UP or HS school, then 7th class Students may be taken to visit Junior College/ Engineering College/ Degree College/ Medical College/ Polytechnic/ITI, etc. preferably within the same Mandal or Division.
MEOs should consider the following points while selecting the Higher Education Institutions in their area for exposure visit.
- Where Computer Aided Learning is in practice.
- Where Language, Science & Math Labs are functional.
- Proper Use of Lab Facilities and Library.
- Integrating Teaching Learning Process with Lab Experiments.
- Project based Learning.
- English, Telugu, Hindi, Social, Science and Maths Activities are vibrant and dynamic.
- Having Best Faculty / Teaching Staff for English, Telugu, Hindi, Social, Science and Maths.
- Having Internet facility for updating of the world knowledge on English, Telugu, Hindi, Social, Science and Maths.
- Institutions where the students participated in State or National level academic and extracurricular competitions.
3. The MEOs/HM of concerned school instructed to make prior arrangements for interaction with the faculty and students of visiting higher secondary school or college/ institution on the day of visit.
|1||Try to attend the prayer & assembly of visiting Institution wherever possible|
|2||Interaction with Teachers /Faculty and Students of visiting Institution|
|3||Observing subject wise activities|
|4||Familiarizing with Library and Lab.|
|5||Observing use of Computers, Science and Technology through Project works|
|6||Counseling and Guidance to the Students about the importance and Continuation of higher studies|
The estimated budget released to the MRC accounts to the said programme is as follows.
|Sl. No||Details||Per school|
|1.||Bus fares @ Rs.100 for 25-30 students and 2 teachers||Rs.3000|
|2.||Snacks @ Rs.50 for 25-30 students and 2 teachers||Rs.1500|
|3.||Documentation and miscellaneous @ Rs.100 per school||Rs.100|
Hence, the MEOs/ HMs of concerned school should select an higher education institution for visiting and make prior arrangements at the visiting institute before visit and it is strictly warned that not to go to any picnic spot as it deviates the motto of the exposure visit.