Prasar Bharati Special Recruitment Drive 2015Prasar Bharati Asst. Director, Programme Executive Posts Last date: 23/12/2015/Prasar Bharati Special Recruitment Drive: The Prasar Bharati (PB), a Statutory Autonomous body established under Prasar Bharati (Broadcasting Corporation of India) Act, 1990, comprising of All India Radio and
Doordarshan, invites applications from Indian Nationals for the following identified posts for persons with disabilities (PWDs) under special recruitment drive. The candidates selected through this recruitment will be employees of Prasar Bharati under section 11(5) of the Prasar Bharati Act, 1990, as amended from time to time, and thus will not have the status of Central Government civilian employees. Prasar Bharati has issued notification for the recruitment of Assistant Director, Programme Executive, and other Posts for special recruitment drive for PwD Candidates.
1. Assistant Director (Engineering)/ (Jr. Time Scale) : 04 Posts
2. Assistant Director (Prog.)/ (Jr. Time Scale) : 03 Posts
3. Cameraman Grade II : 07 Posts
4. Programme Executive: 11 Posts
5. Transmission Executive (Production Asst.) : 03 Posts
6. Transmission Executive (General Production) : 21 Posts
7. Cameraman Grade III : 01 Post
8. Graphic Artist : 02 Posts
9. Make-up Assistant : 01 Post
10. Film/ Video Editor : 01 Post
11. Library & Information Assistant : 01 Post
12. Floor Assistant : 01 Post
13. Technician : 04 Posts
Qualification: Degree in Engineering/ Degree in the field of Drama, Music, Dance, Journalism, Film, Art, Culture, Agriculture, Literature, Education, Science, Cinematography/ Master’s Degree in Arts or Science/ Degree.
How to Apply: Candidates may send their application in the prescribed format along with self attested copies of relevant certificates by registered/ speed post to the following address.
Address: Additional Director General (Training), National Academy of Broadcasting and Multimedia, Radio Colony, Kingsway, Delhi on or before 23.12.2015.
Exam Date: Written examination will be held at CHENNAI, DELHI, KOLKATA, MUMBAI, and GUWAHATI on 24th January, 2016 (Sunday).
Last date: Closing date for receipt of applications: 23.12.2015
Notification details @ http://www.nabm.in/