Development of Summative Exams-II/Annual Exams Question PapersDevelopment of Summative Exams-II Question Papers for TS Schools: DCEB District Level workshop from 17th to 19th December, 2015 for preparing question papers and SCERT State Level workshop from 21st to 23rd December, 2015 for editing question papers of Summative Exams-II/ Annual Exams duly following Guidelines and Weightages to Competencies for Class I to IX Question Papers and Class X Pre-Final Question Papers. Rc. No. 424/D/C&T/TSCERT/2015, Dated: 11.12.2015,SCERT, Telangana, Hyderabad - Conduct of Summative Assessment-II - Development of question papers from class I to IX and Pre-Final Papers for class X, development at District Level from 17th to 19th December, 2015 and editing at State Level 21st to 23rd December, 2015 at OUCIP, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
All the DEOs in the State are hereby informed that the Summative Exams-II (Annual Exams) are scheduled during 1st week of March, 2016. For this purpose, appropriate question papers need to be developed duly following the guidelines and weightages to the competencies.
In this regard, all the DEOs are hereby instructed to develop the question papers for all subjects from class I to IX and Pre-Final papers for class X by way of conducting a workshop in the Districts under DCEB from 17th to 19th December, 2015 and send these papers through the subject experts i.e. @2 teachers per subject for High Schools and one (1) teacher per subject for Primary Schools, who participated in the District Level development of question papers. The teachers who involved in the textbooks development and State Level programmes should be included in the District Level workshop.
Summative Exams II 2016 Schedule for TS Schools
The workshop at State Level by SCERT for editing in a workshop from 21st to 23rd December, 2015 in a residential mode at OUCIP, Osmania University, Hyderabad. It is decided that the SCERT will draft one Resource Person to the Districts during 17th to 19th December, 2015. The expenditure for the District Level will be from DCEB funds available at District Level and also they should meet TA, DA to the persons deputing to the State Level workshop. The DEOs also requested to depute DCEB Secretaries to the workshop at Hyderabad on above dates.
All the DEOs are requested to focus on this issue and conduct workshop and develop question papers duly following the blueprint and CCE norms. The question papers will be graded across Districts based on the quality at State Level. The State Level teams shall go through the test papers and improve to see that they are as per CCE norms and blueprint.
Workshop for Development of SA II Question Papers for TS Schools: DSE Telangana, Rc.No.424,Dated: 19.12.2015,TS SCERT, Telangana, Conduct of Summative Assessment-II, Development of question papers from class I to IX and Pre-Final Papers for class X, development at District Level from 17th to 19th December, 2015 and editing at State Level 21st to 23rd December, 2015 at OUCIP, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Certain instructions. Reference: Rc.No. 424/D/C&T/TSCERT/2015, Dated: 11.12.2015
All the DEOs in the State are hereby informed that vide subject cited, certain instructions have been issued to conduct workshop to develop question papers from class I to IX and Pre-final Papers for class X, development at District Level from 17th to 19th December, 2015 and editing at State Level 21st to 23rd December, 2015 at OUCIP, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
In this regard, it is proposed to involve the Resource Persons as per the list enclosed in the workshop so as to edit the question papers from the Districts during 21st to 23rd December, 2015 at OUCIP, Osmania University, Hyderabad.
Therefore, all the DEOs concerned are requested to depute the Resource Persons as per the list enclosed to the State Level workshop during 21st to 23rd December, 2015. The TA, DA and honorarium will be paid to the State Level Resource Persons as per the norms.
List of Resource Persons:
1. Pallerla Rama Mohan Rao, SA, ZPHS Vemula, Mahabubnagar. 9440193278
2. LM Prasad, TP, GHS CPL Amberpet, Hyderabad. 9963425227
3. V. Sharath Babu, SA, GHS, Raj Bhavan, Hyderabad. 9963533937
4. S. Vinayak, SCERT, TS, Hyderabad. 7702204822
1. Bejjarapu Vinod Kumar, SA, ZPHS Gagillapur, Bajjenki (M), Karimnagar. 9440461418
2. K. Sukanya, SGT, Thirumalagiri, Hyderabad. 903266962
1. G. Kiran, SA, D & D, Malakpet, Hyderabad. 9247368037 email@example.com
2. Mr. Shivarajan, HP, UPS, Suleman Nagar, Kotagiri, Nizamabad.
3. Syed. Matheen Ahmed, SA, ZPHS, Julur, Pochampally, Nalgonda.
1. K. Ramesh, Rao, SA, GHS, Saptagiri Colony, Karimnagar. 9948545758
2. Mr. Ganesh, SA, ZPHS, Pasumamula, Ranga Reddy.
3. B. Ashok Reddy, SA, ZPHS, Battuguda, Bibinagar (M), Nalgonda. 9133423208
4. Dr. P. Jani Reddy, SCERT, TS, Hyderabad. 7702204821
1. Smt. V. Neeraja, SGT, GPS, CPL Amberpt, Hyderabad.
2. Smt. Venkata Ramanamma, SGT, UPS, Indresham, Patancheru, Medak. firstname.lastname@example.org
1. RLN Murthy, SA, ZPHS, Thupranpet, Choutuppal (M), Nalgonda. 9866646145
2. S. Darmendhar Singh, SA, DIET, Adilabad. 9494433139 (Maths)
3. K. Sreedharacharyulu, SA, ZPHS, Rangayapally, Medak. 9951206878
4. P. Suresh Kumar, GHS, Vijaya Nagar Colony, Hyderabad. 9866272932
5. PDL Ganapathy, SA, GHS, Manikeshwari Nagar, Hyderabad.
6. K. Rajender Reddy, SCERT, TS, Hyderabad. 7702204826.
1. Y. Venkat Reddy, SA, ZPHS, Chivvemla, Nalgonda. 9441252663
2. C.V. Hari Krishna, SA, ZPHS, Cheruvu Annaram, Nalgonda. 9704168757
3. Mr. Nagaraja Shekar, SA, Khammam District.
1. E.D. Madhusudhan Reddy, SA, ZPHS, Kosgi, Mahabubnagar.
2. SK Taj Babu, HM, ZPHS, Karankote, Tandur (M), Ranga Reddy. 9440832474
3. I. Krishnaveni, PGT, TREIS, Borabanda, Hyderabad.
1. P. Rathangapani Reddy, SA, ZPHS, Polkampally, Mahabubnagar. 9705806581
2. G. Venkateshwarlu, SA, ZPHS, Champapet, Ranga Reddy. 9989334849 email@example.com
3. Mr. Prabhaker Reddy, SA, ZPHS, Shabada, Ranga Reddy.
4. H. Hiranya, SA, GHS, Bollaram, Hyderabad. 8686778262
5. P. Sunitha Khanna, SA, ZPHS, BHEL, Medak. 8978395492
1. K. Upender Rao, SGT, UPS Thurkapally, Nalgonda. 9866313303
2. NC Jagannath, GPS, Khulsumpura, Hyderabad.
1. Fazal Ahmed, SA (U), GBHS Kotla Ali Jah, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad. 9247384507
2. Md. Zaheeruddin, SA Urdu, ZPHS, Armoor, Nizamabad. 9948483851
3. Mr. Hameed Khan, SA, GBHS, Golconda, Hyderabad.
4. Md. Iftekharuddin, SCERT, TS, Hyderabad.
List of Resource Persons for workshop 17th to 19th December, 2015
Development of Summative Exams-II Question Papers for TS Schools