TS SSA MRC Grants Utilization Guidelines 2015-2016TS SSA MRC Grants, Instructions for Utilization Grants, General Guidelines, MRC Grant Utilization Guidelines, Contingency Grant, Meetings and TA Grant, Norms for Utilization of Mandal Resource Center Grants. Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Telangana, Hyderabad has given Guidelines on the utilization of MRC Grants 2015-2016. The following guidelines are issued for utilization of various grants that is Mandal Resource Center Grants to be released under Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan during 2015-2016.
Guidelines on the utilization of MRC Grants 2015- 16
Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan, Telangana, Hyderabad: MRC Grants for Rs.80,000/- is to be utilized as per following norms
MRC Grant - Rs. 80,000/- per MRC per year (Comprising of A, B, C)
A. Contingent Grant - Rs. 50,000/- per annum
1. Rs. 500/- per month for phone and internet - 6000
2. Rs. 500/- per month for MEOs cell phone - 6000
3. Drinking water charges @ 250/-per month - 3000
4. Rs.1000/-per month for Electricity charges(12months) - 12000
5. Stationery, Xerox, office maintenance, postage - 6000
6. Maintenance of toilets @ 7 500/- for 12 months - 6000
7. Minor repairs to floors, windows, doors, TV, radio - 5000 ROT, printers etc.,
8. Provision for purchase of Almarah, printer, digital - 6000 Camera (As per need priority basis)
B. TA and meetings - Rs. 20,000/- per annum
1. FTA to MEOs (as per GO Ms.No.99, Dt:6.4.10)
For 20 days tour in a month Rs.1000/- for 12 months- 12000 MEO, MRPs should submit the school visit reports
2. Conduct of meetings, providing tea and snacks to the participants - 8000
C. TLM - Rs. 10,000/- per annum
1. Procurement of permanent TLM / DVD, CDs, Radio - 5000 Digital Camera etc.,
2. Reference books, magazines, News paper - 2000
3. Melas, Talent Search Examinations etc - 3000
4. Stock register should be maintained
5. Particulars of procured item should be entered in the stock register.
❖ All types of grants shall be utilized as per the guidelines during the Academic year
❖ The SMC shall make resolutions to utilize all types of grants (except MRC) on the above mentioned items and the resolutions shall be minuted accordingly.
❖ Social audit shall be done by SMC on utilization of the grants.
❖ Stock and Issue Registers shall be maintained for the items procured and utilized.
❖ Expenditure and balance available shall be displayed on the notice board.
❖ Discussion on utilization of grants shall be conducted at monthly SMC meetings.
❖ Cash book and vouchers shall be maintained for all the transactions.
❖ Headmasters are responsible for utilization of grants as per guidelines at school level; School Complex Headmaster & Asst. Secretary at Complex level and MEO at MRC level.
❖ School Complex and MRC grants shall be drawn every month as per monthly requirements only.
❖ The DIET, DPO staff, MEO shall monitor the utilization of grants and record in the academic guidance register and furnish report to the DPO and SPO. Necessary action may be taken based on the observations made during their visits.
❖ The State Level Observers shall also visit sample schools, MRCs and School Complexes and observe the utilization of grants and recommend appropriate measures and action.
Various grants of TS SSA:
TS SSA School Annual Grant Utilization Guidelines for 2015-2016
TS RMSA School Annual Grants Utilization Guidelines and Instructions 2016
Norms for Purchasing of Books, Periodicals, Science Material etc.at School level
TS SSA School Complex Grants Utilization Guidelines for 2015-2016
TS SSA MRC Grants Utilization Guidelines for 2015-2016