TSPSC AEO/Agricultural Extension Officers Posts 2016 Hall tickets-Results
TSPSC AEO/Agricultural Extension Officers Posts 2016 Hall tickets-Results/TSPSC AEO/Agricultural Extension Officers Posts 2016/ TSPSC Agriculture AEO Posts 2016 Recruitment Notification: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has published a recruitment notification for filling up 1000 Agricultural Extension Officers(AEO) Posts in Department of Agricultural Sub-Service. Applications are invited Online from qualified candidates through the proforma Application to be made available on Commission’s webportal (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II in Department of Agricultural Subordinate Service in the State of Telangana. Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Post details, How to Apply, Registration Fee, Last Date, Exam Date, Hall Tickets and Results are given here
1. Name of the Post: Agriculture Extension Officer Grade II
2. No. of Vacancies: 1000
3. Scale of Pay Rs.22,460 - 66,330/-
Age limit: Age as on: 01/07/2016 Minimum age is 18 years and Maximum age is 44 years. The age is reckoned as on 01/07/2016 (Rule- 12(1)(a)(v) of State and Subordinate Service Rules). *As per G.O. Ms. No. 329 GA(Ser.A) Dept., Dt. 27/07/2015 the upper age limit is raised up to 10 years i.e., from 34 years to 44 years.
1. No person shall be eligible if he/she is less than 18 years of age.
2. No person shall be eligible if he/she has crossed 58 years of age (Superannuation age). Age Relaxations: The upper age limit prescribed above is however relaxable in the following cases:
Read more: Upper Age Limit Raised to 10 Years for TSPSC and Other Recruiting Agencies
|Sl. No.||Category of candidates||Relaxation of age permissible|
|1.||Retrenched temporary employees in the State Census Department with a minimum service of 6 months.||3 Years|
|2.||Telangana State Government Employees (Employees of TSRTC, Corporations, Municipalities etc. are not eligible).||5 Years based on the length of regular service.|
|3.||N.C.C.(who have worked as Instructor in N.C.C.)||3 Years & length of service rendered in the N.C.C.|
|4.||SC/ST and BCs||5 Years|
|5.||Physically Handicapped persons||10 Years|
Applicants must possess the qualifications from a recognized University as detailed below or equivalent thereto, as specified in the relevant Service Rules, indented by the departments as on the Date of Notification.
1) Must have passed a Degree in Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (4 and 3 years course) OR
2) Diploma in Agricultural Engineering. OR
3) Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic or Diploma in Agriculture Polytechnic (Seed Technology), (Plant Protection) and (Organic Farming).
1) The vacancies notified shall be filled with the candidates who possess the above qualifications in the ratio of 4:1:5 respectively out of every 10 vacancies.
2) If the candidates with the said qualifications in the ratio prescribed are not available among the applicants, such vacancies may be filled with the applicants available with other qualifications in the rotation as per merit.
Addendum to AEO Posts 2016 notification: Government have given a one time special exemption to the Final Year Students of B.Sc.,(Agriculture) appearing for the Academic Year 2015-2016 to apply for the Direct Recruitment to the post of Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II as a special case for which the Notification No. 04/2016, Dt: 30-04-2016 is issued by the TSPSC. This exemption is applicable to the above Notification only, However, such candidates are required to produce the Pass Certificate of B.Sc.(Agriculture)at the time of Verification of Certificates failing which their candidature will be rejected summarily.
Fee: (Remittance of Fee) Each applicant must pay Rs. 200/- (RUPEES TWO HUNDRED ONLY) towards Online Application Processing Fee. This apart, the applicants have to pay RS.
80/- (RUPEES EIGHTY ONLY) towards Examination Fee. However, the following category of candidates belonging to Telangana State only are exempted from payment of Examination fee.
a) SC, ST, BC & PH.
b) Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18 to 44 years (They have to submit declaration at an appropriate time to the Commission that they are unemployed).
SCHEME OF EXAMINATION
WRITTEN EXAMINATION (OBJECTIVE TYPE)
PAPER-I: GENERAL STUDIES AND GENERAL ABILITIES 150 Questions 150 Minutes 150 Marks
PAPER-II: AGRICULTURE (DIPLOMA LEVEL)(English & Telugu version) OR
AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING (DIPLOMA LEVEL) 150 Questions 150 Minutes 150 Marks
1. TSPSC Abkari Police Constable Posts 2016 Recruitment
2. TSPSC Police Constable Posts 2016 in Transport Department
3. TSPSC AEO/Agricultural Extension Officers Posts 2016
Mode of Payment of Fee:
The Fee mentioned at Para-I(6)(a) is to be paid online through SBI ePay duly following online instructions once the application form details are submitted by filling TSPSC ID, date of birth and other particulars. The fee once remitted, shall not be refunded or adjusted under any circumstances. Failure to pay the examination fee, application fee, wherever applicable will entail total rejection of application. The list of Banks providing service for the purpose of online remittance of fee is given in
How to apply:
Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC. Those who have registered in OTR already, shall apply by login to their profile using their TSPSC ID and Date of Birth as provided in OTR.
The candidates who possess requisite qualification may apply online by satisfying themselves about the terms and conditions of this recruitment. The details of vacancies are given below:-
(The Details of Vacancies department wise i.e., Community, District Wise and Gender wise (General / Women) may be seen at Annexure-I.)
IMPORTANT NOTE: The number of vacancies and Departments are subject to variation on intimation being received from the appointing authority.
Note: Online Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Post details, How to Apply, Registration Fee, Last Date, Exam Date, Hall Tickets and Results and more latest details
1. Submission of ONLINE applications from Dt. 04/05/2016
2. Last date for submission of ONLINE applications Dt. 19/05/2016
3. Hall Tickets can be downloaded 07 days before commencement of Examination.
4. The Examination is likely to be held in the month of June 4, 2016.
The Commission reserves the right to conduct the Examination either COMPUTER BASED RECRUITMENT TEST (CBRT) or OFFLINE OMR based Examination of objective type.
How to Apply for TS AEO Posts 2016 at TSPSC.GOV.IN
TSPSC Agricultural AEO Posts 2016
TSPSC AEO Posts 2016 Hall tickets-Results OR http://tspsc.gov.in/
TSPSC AEO Posts Results(direct link)
TSPSC AEOs Certificates verification dates for Agricultural extension officers 2016