Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Posts 2015Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Posts 2015 in Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation Branches: Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited - Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL-VSP), a Navratna Company under the Ministry of Steel, Government of India and India’s first shore-based integrated Steel Plant, invites applications from qualified, young and competent Indian Nationals for the Post of Junior Trainee in Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation Branches. Post Details, How to apply, Online Application, Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria, Last date, Selection Process and Application Fee details are given here
Post: Junior Trainee
No. of Vacancies: 366
Pay Scale & Grade (after Training): Rs.16800 -3%-24110 (S-3)
|Sl.No||Branch||No. of Posts||PWD (Persons with Disability)|
|1||Mechanical||236||12 (VH-4; HH-5*; OH-3) *Inclusive of 1(one) backlog vacancy||OH(OL); HH( PD); VH( LV)|
|2||Electrical||110||OH(OL); HH( PD)|
|3||Instrumentation||20||OH(OL); HH( PD)|
|Age Limit||General||SC||ST||OBC (Non- Creamy Layer)||Persons with Disability (PWD)||Meritorious Sports Person (MSP)||Ex- Servicemen (EXM)|
|Maximum||27 Years||32 Years||32 Years||30 Years||Additional relaxation of 10 Years age for respective categories||Additional relaxation of 5 Years age for respective categories||As per Rules|
|SSC with ITI / Diploma in Engineering in the following Trades/ Branches (60% marks in ITI / Diploma in Engineering for Gen/OBC candidates, 50% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates):|
|Branch||Eligible ITI Trades (2 years and above duration) with NCVT Certificate||Eligible Diploma in Engineering Courses (Conducted by State Board of Technical Education & Training)|
• Mill Wright
• Draughtsman (Mechanical)
|• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering|
|Electrical||• Electrician||• Diploma in Electrical Engineering|
|Instrumentation||• Instrument Mechanic • Electronics||• Diploma in Electronics Engineering
• Diploma in Electronics & Communications Engineering
• Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering
• Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
Note: Ex-Servicemen with equivalent qualifications are eligible. Ex-Serviceman candidates are required to produce civil equivalence certificate of his/her qualification from the competent authority at the time of interview.
Question Papers will be set separately for Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation branches. Depending on the candidate’s trade/ branch, he / she has to appear for the written test in their respective branches.
Training and Stipend:
Candidates selected for the post will be required to undergo training for a period of twenty four (24) months. During training period, candidates with ITI qualification have to undergo one year Skill Development Course with certification from National Skill Development Corporation, which may be extended for cases where progress during training is found not satisfactory.
During Training, candidates will be paid a monthly stipend of `10,700/- (consolidated) during the first year and a monthly stipend of `12,200/- (consolidated) during the remaining period of training.
On satisfactory completion of training, candidates will be considered for appointment on probation to regular post i.e. Technician, subject to availability of vacancies in any Operation / Maintenance / Service / Mines area with a minimum Basic Pay of `16,800 in the pay scale of
Rs. 16,800-3%-24,110/- (S-3 Grade).
1. Written Test on General Aptitude (including knowledge in English and Telugu) and Branch (Mechanical /Electrical / Instrumentation). Test papers will be set in bilingual in English and Telugu. Candidates’ shortlisted based on performance in written test will be called for interview. Merit list will be prepared separately for each branch and candidates will be selected as per the vacancies in each branch.
2. Selection will be through Written Test and Interview.
3. Candidates will have to appear for the written test at their own cost. Written test will be conducted at test centre(s) in Andhra Pradesh.
4. Likely schedule for Written Test is during the month of February 2016.
5. The list of eligible candidates for written test will be put on the website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers” by 01.02.2016.
Application Fee:(for other than SC/ST/PWD candidates):
1. Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only).
2. Application fee must be deposited in “RINL Recruitment Account No. 30589461220” at any of the core banking branches of State Bank of India in the prescribed Challan. No other form of payment is accepted.
3. Format for Challan is available in the website www.vizagsteel.com on the link Careers.
Candidates have to pay maximum bank commission @ Rs. 25/- per Challan for depositing fees at other than State Bank of India, Steel Plant Branch, Visakhapatnam, and Branch Code 6318.
4. Candidates must fill-up the SBI Branch name, Branch Code, candidate’s name and date of birth carefully in the challan and sign at the place Deposited by .
5. The Online registration site opens on 26.12.2015 and closes on 15.01.2016(5 PM).
6. Last date for deposit of application fee is 15.01.2016. However, candidates should deposit their fees well ahead, since online application also closes on 15th January 2016 at 5.00 PM.
How to Apply:
Eligible and interested candidates only need to apply. Candidates should apply through Online only from RINL-VSP’s website www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers”. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. Candidates may please note that furnishing of Employment Exchange Registration particulars at appropriate column in the online registration form is mandatory.
Starting date for Online Registration : 26.12.2015
Closing date for Online Registration : 15.01.2016 (5:00 PM)
Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Posts 2015
Vizag Steel Junior Trainee Posts 2015