Air India 534 Senior Trainee Pilots 2016 RecruitmentRecruitment of Sr. Trainee Pilots/Air India 534 Senior Trainee Pilots 2016 Recruitment: Air India Limited has given the Senior Trainee Pilots 2016 Recruitment notification and Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for filling up of following vacancies of Pilots to be filled up from Senior Trainee Pilots (P2) with A-320 Endorsement:
Number of vacancies: 534
Qualification: 10+2 from a recognized Board/ University. Technical/ Licence qualifications.
Candidates should be in possession of Indian:
1. Current Class-I Medical Fitness Certificate issued by DGCA, India
2. Current CPL/ATPL issued by DGCA, India
3. Current FRTO issued by DGCA, India
4. Instrument rating on A320 aircraft on Indian CPL/ALTP, issued by DGCA, India
5. Current RTR (A) or RTR(P) or RTR(C) issued by WPC, Ministry of Communication, India
6. Valid A-320 Endorsement on Indian CPL/ATPL
7. Valid ELP on CPL/ATPL
Upper Age Limit: 35 Years (40 Years for SC/ST & 38 Years for OBC Candidates).(Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rules)
How to Apply: Candidates may send their filled applications, along with a recent passport size photograph duly pasted and a Demand Draft of Rs.3000 in favour of Air India Limited, payable at Delhi, so as to reach the following address on or before 31.01.2016.
Address: General Manager (Personnel), Air India Limited, Headquarters, Airlines House, 113, Gurudwara Rakab Ganj Road, NewDelhi.
Last date for submission application form: 31.01.2016
Air India 534 Senior Trainee Pilots 2016 Recruitment Notification
Air India Ltd Sr. Trainee Pilots 2016 Recruitment Application Form