AP Online Teachers Forum Starts for Every Subject and GuidelinesAP Online Teachers Forum for all subject/ AP Online Teachers Forum Starts for Every Subject and Guidelines for DEOs: AP Proceedings of the commissioner of School Education Hyderabad,Rc.No. 46/IT-Cell/2016 Dated: 12.01.2016, Subject: CSE - IT CELL - AP Teachers forums - Nominations- Reg , Reference: Lr.No. Nil, dt:12.01.2016 of the P.Sinivasa Rao, SA, Z.P. high School, Adavivaram, Visakhapatnam district.
The attention of all the District Education Officers in the State is invited to the references read above, and they are Informed that, the Hon'ble Chief Minister and the Hon'ble Minister tor Human Resource Development time and again stressed the need to develop a system of "E-governance" for quick and prompt delivery of citizen services, enhancing the efficiency, effectiveness transparency and citizen-eccentricity in all its functions by deploying the Modem 'management techniques and information Technology and Remote Education Virtual Class rooms for delivery of high quality electronic class room experience for skills development & Education which provides vast rural populations with access to expert the teachers and master trainers enabled Development Platform.
As a part of Government has decided to set up online teacher forums for all subjects to cater the needs of teachers as well as students, to discuss their class room transition difficulties and solutions in this context it is informed that. Sri. P.Sinivasa Rao, SA, Z.P. high School, Adavivaram, Visakhapatnam district, who developed the A.P. maths forum and submitted his willingness to develop all other subject forums with the help of other teacher from the districts with the following features.
AP Online Teachers Subject Forum Features:
1.Student activity room: Every student will be given with username and password, after entering into his login room, he can rise a question, c.an download useful materials, images, and videos, he can take part In online quiz.
2. Teachers discussion room: Every teacher will be given with username and password, after entering into his/her login room, he/she can submit articles written by him, he can share modules written by them, they can contribute questions for the question bank pool, they can submit their research work in their respective field, they can join their students directly into the forum, they can post their TLM (Teaching learning material) images.
3. Experts discussion room: Each expert will be given with user name and password, after entering into their login room they can answer the doubts raised by the teacher5, they can approve the research work done by the teachers, experts can contribute artides related their respective filed.
4. Articles: Articles written by teachers and experts can be seen in this section, content quality team will look into the articles and will have discussion with articles writer and post the article in a standard format.
5. Modules; Modules written by teachers and experts will be posted In this section and free download will be given.
6.Teaching learning material: Effective TLM used by teachers will be posted by those teacher and they can be down loaded by any other
7. Books: Reference books , books written by teachers will be posted, viewers can write reviews on them
8. Useful Links: useful web links category wise will posted by Admin
9. E-News Letter: Periodically articles and student raised problems will sent to subscribers and also the members of this forum
10. Research Work:Teachers can submit their action research works to the expert panel and after getting approval they will be visible to viewers and viewers can write reviews.
Therefore, the District Educational Officers in the state are requested to submit the fist three School Assistants of High School from each subject (Telugu, Hindi, English. Maths, PS, N.S and Social Studies), who are well acquainted with Computer knowledge Immediately to the E-mail .i.e. email@example.com.