APPSC RIMC Dehradun VIII/8th Class Entrance Exam 2016 NotificationAPPSC RIMC Dehradun VIII/8th Class Entrance Exam 2016 Notification/Rashtriya India Military College/RIMC Applications/Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam/ Rashtriya Indian Military College Admission 2016: Rashtriya Indian Military College has issued Notification for the Entrance Examination June 2016 for admission to VIII Class in the R.I.M.C. Dehradun for the Term July, 2017. The Examination will be held on 01/12/2016 and 02/12/2016 at Hyderabad. Only Boys are eligible to apply to the RIMC. At the time of admission to RIMC (i.e. on 01/07/2016) the boy should either be studying in Class VII or should have passed Class VII from any recognized School exclusively for the state of Andhra Pradesh consists of 13 Districts only. They should not be less than 11 1/2 years in age but should not have attained the age of 13 years as on 01/07/2016 i.e., they should not be born earlier than 02/07/2003 and not later than 01/01/2005.
Eligibility: The children from the Andhra Pradesh state are only eligible to apply (13 Districts only).
The prospectus along with application and previous question papers can be procured directly from Commandant, RIMC, Dehradun,-248003, on payment of Rs.430 (for Registered Post) or 480(for Speed Post) for General candidates and Rs 385 (for Registered Post) or Rs.435 /- (for Speed Post) for SC/ST candidates along with caste certificate through Demand Draft obtained in favour of The Commandant, RIMC, Dehradun payable at State Bank of India, Tel Bhavan Branch, (Code No.01576) Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Prospectus and Previous Question Papers:
Application form along with prospectus and previous Question Papers can also be had from Assistant Secretary (Exams), AP Public Service Commission, Hyderabad in person on payment of Rs. 430/-for General candidates and Rs.385/- for ST/SC candidates along with caste Certificate in the shape of Demand Draft payable at State Bank of India, Tel Bhavan Branch (Code No. 01576), Dehradun obtained in favour of The Commandant, R.I.M.C., Dehradun. Candidates desirous of obtaining application form and prospectus by post, should enclose self addressed cover size 30 x
25 Cm. duly affixing postal stamps worth of Rs.100/-(Rupees One Hundred only) along with Demand Draft and send the requisition on or before 10/03/2016.
How to Apply:
Filled in application forms along with necessary certificates in duplicate should be sent to the Assistant Secretary (Exams), AP. Public Service Commission, Prathibha Bhavan, Beside Gandhi Bhavan, Nampally, Hyderabad -500 103. While submitting the application, the following documents should be enclosed along with application.
1. Two Copies of Original Application obtained from RIMC or from O/o. APPSC., Hyderabad.
2. There are (3) Passport size photos signed by the Candidates (Two (2) Photographs to be paste on application and one extra.)
3. Two Copies of Birth Certificate from school or Municipal records showing the name of the candidates.
4. Two Copies of study certificate from school.
5. Candidates belongs to SC & ST should enclose Community Certificate issued by TAHSILDHAR.
6. State of Domicile certificate to be enclosed Two (2) Copies.
7. One self addressed cover affixing postal stamps for Rs.5/- The filled in application form along with requisite certificates should be sent to the ASST. SECRETARY (EXAMS), AP PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, PRATHIBA BHAVAN, M.J. ROAD, BESIDE GANDHI BHAVAN, NAMPALLY, HYDERABAD ON OR BEFORE 30/09/2016
For complete details, visit the Commission's website: http://psc.ap.gov.in/
The Last date for receiving the applications: 30-09-2016
APPSC RIMC VIII/8th Class Entrance Exam 2016 Notification