Certificates Verification Schedule/Dates for TSPSC AEE Posts 2015TSPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Posts 2015/Certificates Verification Schedule/Dates for TSPSC AEE Posts 2015: TSPSC given the Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) Posts 2015 recruitment notification and invited the Online application forms from the qualified candidates through online mode at Commission’s WEBSITE (www.tspsc.gov.in) to the post of Assistant Executive Engineers in various Engineering Services.
The Commission declared results of Written Examination (CBRT) held on 20-09-2015 to the post of Assistant Executive Engineers (Civil) in various Engineering Services on 31-12-2010, which are already placed in the Commission's website(www.tspsc.gov.in)
The Commission has placed the day wise schedule for verification of Certificates long with venue and Timings in the Commission's website (www.tspsc.gov.in). The verification of Certificates will be held from 11.01.2016 to 16.01.2016, from 8.30 AM onwards at JNTU Campus, Kukatpally, Hyderabad as per the day wise schedule.
The Candidates are hereby instructed to produce me required Certificates in Original for verification along with Basic information data (Check-list), Attestation forms & Two sets of Attested photo-stat copies of certificates, falling which his/her candidature is liable to be rejected.
The verification of Certificates will be held from 11.01.2016 to 16.01.2016, from 8.30 AM onwards
VENUE FOR VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATES: JNTU CAMPUS, KUKATPALLY, HYDERABAD
Candidates are here by informed to attend for verification of certificates as per the schedule along with required certificates.
1. Date of Birth (SSC or its equivalent)
2. Proof of age relaxation in case of Telangana State Government Servant (Regular Service certificates from the concerned department, Government of Telangana State / NCC instructor certificate/ Retrenched Census service certificate
3. Integrated Community Certificate (issued by the concerned M.R.O./ R.D.O).
4. Creamy layer / Non-Creamy Layer Certificate for BC-‘A,B,C,D & E’
5. PH Certificates for PH persons only (OH,HH & VH)
6. School Study Certificate from IV to X Class if studied in School; OR Residence Certificate issued by the MRO in case of Private study seven years including and prior to SSC.
7. Original Qualification Certificates.
8. Hall Ticket of the Examination held on 20/09/2015.
9. Two latest Passport Size photographs.
10. Basic information data in duplicate duly filled in by the candidate ( download from the Commission’s website)
11. Attestation Forms in duplicate duly filled in by the candidate and duly attested by any Gazetted Officer. (Download from the Commission’s website).