Guntur MPEO Posts 2016 in Horticulture Department

Guntur MPEOs/Multipurpose Extension Officer Posts 2016

Horticulture Department, Guntur District - Multipurpose Extension Officer Posts: Guntur MPEO Posts 2016, Multi Purpose Extension Officer positions, MPEO jobs vacancy position in Guntur district Horticulture Department, Application form, Last date, MPEO Posts Recruitment; Horticulture Department/ Collector & District Magistrate, Guntur District has given notification for the recruitment of 80 Multipurpose Extension Officer (Horticulture) Positions on Contract Basis.


Post Details:
Multi Purpose Extension Officer (MPEOs): 80 Posts

Qualification: B.Sc (Hort.,), B.Sc. (Agri.), Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Holders (Dr. YSRHU/ recognized Universities) and ordinary B.Sc./ M.Sc. with Horticulture (as Optional subjects) in the second preference.

Selection Committee: The selection for the posts of Multi Purpose Extension Officers (Horticulture) shall be done by the District Selection Committee constituted for the purpose with the following officers :

  1. District Collector/Joint Collector : Chairman
  2. DD Horticulture/AD Horticulture : Member/Convener
  3. JD Agriculture or person authorized by JDA : Member
  4. Representative from YSR Hort. University : Member

READ : Chittoor MPEO Posts 2016 in Horticulture Department

Selection Procedure: 
Selection will be on - 80% merit (Educational Qualification) and 20% based on performance in interviews.
1. The section among the applicants will be made in the following order of preference.
Category-I : B. Sc.,(Horticulture) / B.Sc., (Agriculture)
Category-II : Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Holders
Category-III : Ordinary B.Sc.,/M.Sc., with Horticulture as one of the Optional
Subjects studied in recognized universities in Andhra Pradesh.
The Committee will commence the selection first from among the applicants in the first category. If sufficient number of candidates are not available, the Committee will select candidates from among the applicants in second category. If sufficient number of candidates are not available under second category, then the committee will select from among the Candidates under third category.
2. Candidate must be within the maximum age Limit of 40 years. The age relaxation in respect of SC, ST, BC and PH candidates shall be allowed as per the provisions under Rule-12 of APS &SS Rules.
ƒ Selection shall be done through open advertisement in local news papers.
3. Selection will be on - 80% merit (Educational Qualification) and 20% based on
performance in interviews.
4. 80% of the posts will be filled with LOCAL candidates and the remaining 20% will be filled with NON-LOCAL candidates as per rules in force.
5. Roaster system and rule of reservation shall be followed as per rules.

How to Apply: Filled applications with attested Xerox copies of certificates should reach by post/ hand to Joint Director, Horticulture Department Office, First Floor, GDCMS Building, Court Veedhi, Kannavarithota, Guntur-4 on or before 02.07.2016.

List of Documents:
Attested Xerox copies of the following certificates should be enclosed.
1. Date of Birth (S.S.C. Certificate)
2. Pass Certificate of B.Sc.,(Ag)., /B.Sc (Horticulture)/ Horticulture Polytechnic Diploma Holders. Ordinary B.Sc/MSc with Horticulture as one of the optional subjects studied in recognized universities in Andhra Pradesh.
3. MARKS TRANSCRIPTS (Marks Lists)
4. Local Candidates (4th to 10th Study Certificates)
5. Nativity / Caste certificates (Issued by Tahsildar)

#For more details on AP MPEO Horticulture Posts 2016 Recruitment

Last date for submission of application is 02-07-2016
Website:http://www.guntur.nic.in/

Guntur MPEO Posts 2016 in Horticulture DepartmentNotification
Share This Post:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST UPDATES - RECENT UPDATES

»»AP Updates»»TS Updates
Top