NCERT LDC Posts 2016 Recruitment, Apply OnlineNCERT LDC Posts 2016 Recruitment Notification-Online Application Form: National Council of Education Research and Training has published the Lower Division Clerk posts 2016 recruitment notification and applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates.
National Council of Education Research and Training
Name of Posts: Lower Division Clerk.
No. of Vacancies: 70
Last Date: 08.02.2016
1) 12th class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
2) A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
1. Between 18 to 27 years
2. Age relaxation will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates as per Govt. of India Rules. Reservation for OBC is applicable only to those mentioned in the Central List of OBC's amended from time to time and are not in the creamy layer. The candidates claiming reservation under SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-Servicemen categories are required to submit their respective caste/disability/Service certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India.
3. Candidate belonging to PWD category should meet the prescribed criteria of physical disability of the respective category as per the Govt. of India Rules.
4. There is no age limit for the NCERT employees.
5. Crucial date for determining age limit will be 01/01/2016 and only Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted.
Scheme of Examination:
A. Written Examination (150 Marks and 3 Hours duration)
i) General Knowledge- 50 Marks (Objective type)
ii) General English- 50 Marks (Objective type)
iii) Written Expression- 50 Marks (Descriptive type) (Hindi or English as per the choice of the candidate)
B. Those who qualify in the written examination will have to appear for skill test on Computer. Typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi (35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. corresponding to 10500 KDPH/9000KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word) is required to qualify the skill test. Skill test on Computer will be conducted by Council.
Fees payable: Application fees of Rs.200/- (non-refundable) is payable in the form of Bank Draft/Banker Cheque drawn in favour of "Secretary, NCERT" and payable at New Delhi by all candidates except SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates. While sending Demand Draft alongwith application form, name of the candidate and URN should be written on the reverse side of the Bank Draft.
Last date of filing online application is 08/02/2016 upto 5.00 pm
last date for receiving hard copy of application is 22/02/2016 upto 5.00 pm.
NCERT LDC Posts 2016 Recruitment, Apply Online at SOAR, Online application form, Fee Details, Last date, How to Apply, Exam date, Hall Tickets, Admit Cards, Results and more details at http://ciet.nic.in/norrs/soar.php