NTR Trust Girl Education Merit Scholarship Test/GEST 2017 NotificationNTRT GEST(Girl Education Scholarship Test) 2017/NTR Trust Merit Scholarship Test 2017/NTR Educational Institutions Merit Scholarship Details: NTR Trust is committed to give quality education for meritorious girl students. To identify the beneficiaries NTR trust is conducting GEST-2017. Total 25 students will get a merit scholarship of Rs 5,000/- per month to persue their intermediate in AP & TS for two years. Out of 25 Selected students, 10 students can avail this scholarship in any college of their choice, 15 students can avail this facility in NTR Junior college, HYD. ntrt gest girl education merit scholarship test 2017, ntr trust merit scholarship test 2017, application form, last date, exam date, ntr educational institutions merit scholarship and how to apply more details given here.
Eligibility: Girls who are going to write their X standard Board exams in March - 2017.
Scholarship Amount: Merit scholarship of Rs 5,000/- per month
Merit Scholarship Test Pattern: Objective Type (Multiple Choice questions), Max. Marks: 100, Duration: 2 Hours
Subjects: Maths - 20 M, Science - 20 M, Social - 20 M, English - 20 M, Others (Current Affairs, GK, Reasoning) - 20 M, No Negative Marks
Note: Students must carry Black ball point pen & Writing pad for the Exam to mark the answers on OMR Sheet.
How to Apply: Candidates can apply through online mode at http://ntrtrust.org/education/. So, Eligible and interested candidates should fill the Online Application Form with required information.
How to Fill the NTRT-GEST 2017 Application Form:
Please fill the below form with proper attention.
1. Student Details:(Please enter Student Details)
2. Name of the Student: *(First Name, Last Name,e.g. Raju Madhana)
3. Date of Birth: * (MM/DD/YYYY)
4. Name & Address of the School: * (Please Enter the School Details)
5. Name of the Father: * (First Name, Last Name,e.g. Ramu Madhana)
6. Occupation: * (Please enter the Job, Business any other)
7. Name of the Mother: * (First Name, Last Name,e.g. Lakshmi Madhana)
8. Occupation: * (Please enter the Job, Business any other)
9. Mobile No: * (Please enter valid 10 digit Mobile number)
10. E-mail: (Enter the E-mail ID for communications)
11. Address for Correspondence: * (Please enter valid address for further communication)
12. Submit(Click on Submit Button)
About NTR Trust: Established in 1997, NTR Memorial Trust has been at the forefront of bringing socio-economic change in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. It endeavours to create opportunities for the underprivileged to achieve their full potential, safeguarding health and safety and reducing poverty and instances of injustice. Our work is guided by an important principle: that we are guardians of private funds which must be utilized in the public’s interest. We are inspired by NTR’s deeply held belief: that sharing and caring are the ultimate goal of human life.
Since 1997, NTR Trust has endeavored to improving the health and health outcomes of the needy groups, meeting the educational needs of underprivileged students, advancing the concept of entrepreneurship and self-employment, and offering support and relief during disasters. We are deeply committed to fulfill every expectation of hope, support, leadership, and coordination.
VISION: They move forward with the ultimate desire of ensuring a robust society where every segment of the society in every sphere of activity is productive, happy, healthy and self-reliant.
MISSION: To improve the quality of life of the needy and the under-privileged through its various initiatives: Healthcare, Education, Youth Empowerment, Disaster Response & Relief
1. Submission Online Application Starts from: 04-04-2017
2. Last date for Submission of Application Form: 07-04-2017
3. NTR Trust GEST Exam Date: 09-04-2017
4. Exam Venue: NTR Model Schools and Junior Colleges at Gandipeta
Contact No: 9533009901/02
NTR Trust Girl Education Merit Scholarship Test/GEST 2017 Application Form