TSPSC AE/Assistant Engineer Posts Recruitment Results 2016TSPSC AE/Assistant Engineer Posts Recruitment Results 2016: Certificates Verification Dates for TSPSC AE Posts 2015/Results of TSPSC AE Posts 2015: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) issued the Assistant Engineer/AE Posts 2015 Recruitment Notification 0n 29/08/2015 for filling up 1058 Assistant Engineers (AEs) posts and TSPSC invited online applications from the candidates through TSPSC website www.tspsc.gov.in from August 29 to September 28. The Commission declared results and Published the List of Register Numbers of provisionally admitted for Verification of Certificates on the basis of Written Examination held on 07/11/2015 and 18/01/2016 to the post of Assistant Engineers in various Engineering Services, which are already placed in the Commission's website(www.tspsc.gov.in). The Commission has placed the day wise schedule for verification of Certificates long with venue and Timings in the Commission's website (www.tspsc.gov.in). The verification of Certificates will be held from 21.01.2016 to 22.01.2016, from 8.30 AM onwards at JNTU Campus, Kukatpally, Hyderabad as per the day wise schedule.
The schedule is available in the Result Notification dated 18/012016 from Page Nos 8 to 12. The Verification for the Candidates who already attended verification of AEE (Civil / Mechanical) will be at TSPSC Office, Prathibha Bhavan, M.J.Road, Nampally, Hyderabad. The schedule is available in the Result Notification from Page Nos. 12 to 17. He / She is further informed that, failure to comply with the above directions may lead to cancellation of his / her candidature.
The Candidates are hereby instructed to produce required Certificates in Original for verification along with Basic information data (Check-list), Attestation forms & Two sets of Attested photo-stat copies of certificates, falling which his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. It is hereby notified that on the basis of the Written Examination held on 07/11/2015 to the posts of Assistant Engineers in various Engineering Subordinate Services, Municipal Assistant Engineer and Technical Officers in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Subordinate Service, the candidates with the following Register Numbers have been provisionally admitted for the Verification of Certificates, subject to Court Orders, if any.
1. Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Engineering Dept.,:125
2. Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Roads and Buildings Dept.,: 42
3. Assistant Engineers (Civil or Mechanical) in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Dept.,: 258
4. Municipal Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Dept., :84
5. Technical Officers (Civil or Mechanical) in Public Health and Municipal Engineering Dept.,: 54
6. Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Panchayat Raj Engineering Dept.,: 243
7. Assistant Engineers (Civil) in Irrigation & CAD Dept.,: 226
8. Assistant Engineers (Mechanical) in Irrigation & CAD Dept.,:26
Total no.posts: 1058
The candidates who are qualified for verification of Certificates are required to produce
- the Original Certificates along with two sets of Photostat copies duly attested by Gazetted Officer,
- relating to Age,
- Community (Integrated) ,
- Latest Creamy Layer exemption certificate in case of B.Cs as per Memo No.3009/BCW/OP/2009, Government of Telangana, Backward Classes Welfare (OP) Department, Dt:18/12/2015 (prescribed format hosted on website),
- Certificates relating to claim of age relaxation,
- Study (from 4th class to 10th class) and if any,
at the time of verification of documents, failing which, they will not be admitted in subsequent process of selection. No request will be entertained for subsequent submission of any of the above certificates.
The candidates who opt for AE (Civil) in R&B Dept., must produce the certificate of the Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Courses (DOEACC) ‘O’ level computer qualification administered by the DOEACC society under the Ministry of Information Technology, Govt. of India, OR a Diploma or Certificate in Computer Applications awarded by the State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent qualifications as recognized by the State Board of Technical Education as already notified at the time of verification without fail otherwise their candidature is liable for rejection for the post of AE(Civil) in R&B Department.
If, on further verification it is found that any candidate is not eligible with reference to the particulars furnished by him/her in the Application Form / Check List / Certificates, the results of such candidate / candidates shall be cancelled at any stage of selection process.
The verification of Certificates will be held from 21.01.2016 to 22.01.2016, from 8.30 AM onwards
VENUE FOR VERIFICATION OF CERTIFICATES: JNTU CAMPUS, KUKATPALLY, HYDERABAD
Certificates Verification Dates for TSPSC AE Posts 2015: http://tspsc.gov.in/Results/0915result.pdf
TSPSC AE POsts Recruitment Selected List(Final Results)
Assistant engineers in various engineering subordinate services, municipal assistant engineer and
Technical officer in public health and municipal engineering subordinate service Notification no. 09/2015, dt. 29/08/2015 (general recruitment) Result notification
1) That success in the Examination confers no right to appointment unless the appointing authority is satisfied after such enquiry as the case may be considered necessary that the candidate having regard to her/his character and antecedents are suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
2) That the candidate is found physically fit for the post.
3) That the candidate should produce such original certificates as required in accordance with the Rules/Notification. TSPSC Web Portal: http://tspsc.gov.in/Directrecruitment.jsp
TSPSC AE Posts 2015 Recruitment Results: