TPSC 1069 Posts 2016 Recruitment Notification Coming Soon1,069 vacant posts to be filled soon by TSPSC: TPSC 1069 Posts 2016 Recruitment Notification/TSPSC Direct Recruitment/ 1069 Posts Recruited by TSPSC: Government has given the permission to fill (1069) vacancies of various categories through direct recruitment by Telangana State Public Service Commission(TSPSC). The Telangana State government has decided to fill up 1,069 vacant posts in Agriculture & Cooperation and Irrigation & Command Area Development departments through direct recruitment. The TS Govt issued an order according permission to the Telangana State Public Service Commission for recruitment of vacant posts of 1,069 vacant posts, 1,000 alone are Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II in Agriculture & Cooperation Department. And 69 various posts are in the Irrigation & Command Area Development Department.
The TS Govt directed the TSPSC secretary to take appropriate steps for filling up the vacancies through recruitment by obtaining details such as local cadres of the vacancies as per the presidential order, roster points, qualification, etc from the concerned authorities. It also directed the commission to issue schedule for recruitment efficiently and notification accordingly.
Govt of Telangana, Public Services, Recruitments, Filling of One Thousand Sixty Nine (1069) vacant posts through Direct Recruitment, Permission to the Telangana State Public Service Commission, GO.MS.No. 2 Dated: 05-01-2016
1. G.O.Ms.No.275 Finance and Planning (Finance Wing–Surplus Man Power Cell) Department, Dt:14-12-1995.
2. I&CAD Dept., U.O.Note No.7762/Ser.I(1)/2015-2, dt.04-12-2015
3. A&C Dept., U.O.No.6035/Agri.I(1)/2015, dt:29.12.2015.
1. Assistant Geophysicist
2. Assistant Chemist
3. Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical)
4. Assistant Hydrologist
5. Assistant Engineer (Civil)
6. Technical Assistant (Geophysics)
7. Technical Assistant (Hydrogeology)
8. Technical Assistant (Hydrology)
B. Agriculture & Cooperation
1. Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II
Government of Telangana have reviewed the Direct Recruitment vacancy position in I&CAD and A&C Departments. After careful examination of the proposals furnished by the Departments and keeping in view the actual requirement of manpower with reference to the nature of work and activities of the department and also the overall financial implications, Government hereby accord permission to fill (1069) vacancies of various categories through direct recruitment by Telangana State Public Service Commission as shown below:-
#TSPSC Group 2 Posts 2016 Notification-Group II Online Application Form
#TSPSC AEO/Agricultural Extension Officers Posts 2016
#TSPSC Technician Grade-II Posts 2016 Recruitment Notification
#TSPSC DSC TRT Exam 2016/Teacher Recruitment Test 2016
|Sl. No.||Name of the Department||Head of the Department||Category||No. of Vacancies|
|TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION|
|1||Agriculture & Cooperation||Commissioner & Director of Agriculture||Agriculture Extension Officer Grade-II||1000|
|2||I&CAD||Director, Ground Water Department||Assistant Geophysicist||2|
|4||Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical)||1|
|6||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||10|
|7||Technical Assistant (Geophysics)||6|
|8||Technical Assistant (Hydrogeology)||7|
|9||Technical Assistant (Hydrology)||5|
2. The Secretary, Telangana State Public Service Commission shall take appropriate steps for filling up of the above vacancies through direct recruitment by obtaining the details, such as local cadres of the vacancies as per the Presidential Order (zone/ district etc.,), roster points, qualifications, etc., from the concerned authorities. The Telangana State Public Service Commission shall issue schedule for recruitment expeditiously and issue notification accordingly.
3. All administrative departments and the Heads of Departments concerned shall furnish details of all vacant posts authorized in this order, including the local cadre wise vacancy position, roster points and qualifications, etc., to the recruiting agency immediately under intimation to Finance Department. The Departments shall issue necessary amendments to their service rules / Government Orders changing the existing recruitment procedure /recruiting agency wherever necessary.
4. All concerned are hereby instructed to take immediate action to implement these orders.