TS AP High Court JCJ/ Junior Civil Judge Posts Recruitment Hall tickets downloadHigh Court JCJ Posts hall tickets 2016/TS AP High Court Junior Civil Judge Posts 2016 Recruitment hall tickets download, JCJs Recruitment hall tickets: High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh may be release a Junior Civil Judge(JCJ) Posts 2016 recruitment notification. By this recruitment 43 posts to be filled under Direct recruitment and 11 vacancies to be filled under recruitment by transfer. The High Court would invite the applications from the eligible candidates for appointment of civil judge(junior division). High Court JCJ Posts 2016 recruitment notification, Application Form, Last date for applying, Eligibility Criteria, How to Apply, Hall Tickets, Exam date, Results/Merit List, Selection Process and Merit List details given here only information purpose.
The vacancies for the year 2016 in the category of Civil Judge(Junior Division) in the State Judicial Service, are notified below:
Post name: Junior Civil Judge
- Direct Recruitment: 43 posts
- Recruitment by Transfers: 10 posts
Total vacancies: 53
Only those candidates who possess the qualifications prescribed under A.P. State Judicial Service Rules, 2007 and the qualifications as indicated below, as on the last date, stipulated for submission of applications, shall be eligible to apply.
A. Direct Recruitment: Candidates Must posses a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, awarded by any University established by Law in India.
B. Recruitment by Transfer: Must possess a Bachelor's Degree in Law` awarded by any University established by Law in India. Confirmed members or approved probationers in the categories named here under are eligible to apply for the vacancies earmarked for Recruitment by Transfer.
i) Section Officers, Court Officers, Scrutiny Officers, Accounts Officer, Court Masters, Personal Secretaries to Judges, Personal Secretaries to Registrars, Translators and Deputy Section Officers, Overseer, Assistant Section Officers, Computer Operators, Assistant Librarian, Assistants, Readers, Examiners, Telex Operator, Telephone Operator and Typists of the High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh.
ii) Chief Administrative Officers, Senior Superintendents, Superintendents, Stenographers Grade-I, II & III, Senior Assistants, Junior Assistants, and Typists of the Judicial Ministerial Services of the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh;
iii) Assistant Public Prosecutors, Senior Assistant Public Prosecutors, Additional Public Prosecutors Grade-II; of Prosecution Services of the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh;
iv) Section Officers in the Law Department of Secretariats of the State of Telangana and tlie State of Andhra Pradesh;
v) Section Officers in the Legislature Departments of the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh; and
vi) Managers of the Offices of the Advocate General; Government Pleaders, Public Prosecutors, Editor, I.LR. of the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh;
1. An applicant shall be a person who has not completed the age of 35 years as on 1-2-2016 for Direct Recruitment. Provided that the upper age limit of 35 (thirty five) years is relaxable by five years in respect of the persons belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Backward Classes.
Provided further that the uppel age limit of 35 years is relaxable by 10 years in respect of Physically Handicapped persons [Orthopaedically Handicapped) (Lower portion of the body]. As per Rule 7 of A.P. State Judicial Service Rules, 2007, Physically Handicapped [Orthopaedically Handicapped (Lower portion of the body] persons alone shall be entitled to apply.
Provided further that in the case of an applicant who served in the defence services of the Indian Union and who is otherwise qualified and suitable, the period of service rendered by him in the defence service, shall be excluded in computing the age, for appointment by direct recruitment.
2. An applicant for Recruitment by Transfer shall be a person who has not completed the age of 48 years as on 1-2-2016.
Scheme of Exam and Syllabus:
The process of selection shall comprise of,
a) Screening Test, which is objective in form; (if the number of applications exceeds 10 times the number of notified vacancies);
b) written examination shall carry 80 marks ..
c) Viva Voice, which shall carry 20 marks.
- Candidates who are qualified in the Screening Test, if held, shall be short-listed to the level of 1: 10, of the available vacancies in each category; in the order of merit, conferring eligibility upon them, to appear in the written examination. The marks obtained in the screening test shall not be added to the marks obtained in the written examination and they shall not be counted for determining final order of the merit of the candidates, as the screening test is conducted for the purpose of short listing the candidates.
- The Questions in the examinations shall be answered only in English.
- In the selection process, the proficiency and knowledge of applicants in,
a) Substantive Laws, comprising of Indian Contract Act, Hindu Marriage Act, Hindu Succession Act, Easements Act, Specific Relief Act, Limitation Act, Transfer of Property Act, Indian Penal Code, Negotiable Instruments Act, Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, Registration Act, Indian Stamp Act, A.P. Land Encroachment Act, A.P. Buildings (Lease, Rent & Eviction) Control Act, and
b) Procedural Laws comprising of Civil Procedure Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Evidence Act, Civil Rules of Practice and Criminal Rules of Practice, will be tested.
In the Viva Voice, the academic knowledge of a candidate, his communication skills, his tact and ability to handle various situations in the Court, will be tested.
a) Only such candidates who secure 40% marks (for OC category), 35% (for BC category), and 30% (for SC and ST categories), in case of direct recruitment, shall be treated as qualified in the written examination.
b) In case of the candidates for Recruitment by Transfer, the qualifying marks are 40%, in the written examination for O.Cs and B.Cs, and 30% for SC/ST candidates.
How to Apply:
1. The prescribed Form of Application, Hall Tickets in quadruplicate and the instructions and information to the candidates can be downloaded from the High Court Website http://hc.tap.nic.in from 09-02-2016 on (Full Scape) Photo Copy paper.
2. Applications along with necessary enclosures and a crossed Demand Draft for Rs. 300/- (Rupees three hundred only)[ Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred only in case of SC/ST candidates] towards examination fee, drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad, are to be submitted in the offices of the Principal District Judges of the concerned Districts, where the applicants reside; and the applicants residing in Hyderabad and Secunderabad, can submit the applications in the office of the Chief Judge, City Civil Court, Hyderabad; during the office houris, on any working day. Applications of the candidates belonging to other States can be submitted in the office of the nearest Principal District · Court in the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh or to the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad - 500 066.
3. Applicants belonging to SCs/STs; hailing from other States, have to pay Rs. 300/- instead of Rs. 100/- towards examination fee, unless the caste to which they belong, is recognized as Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe, as the case may be; by the Governments of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh.
Read the notification
JCJ Hall tickets:
AP High Court Hall Ticket 2016 – Civil Judge (Junior Division) Screening Test Hall Ticket: The Screening Test in connection with the recruitment to 53 posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) notified for the year 2016 against Notification No.36/2016- RC in the State Judicial Service will be held on Sunday the 27th day of November, 20:11.6, from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon, at the notified venues. Original Hall Tickets are dispatched to the candidates. If any candidate does not receive the Hall Ticket before 20.11.2016, he/she can download the hall ticket from the official website of High Court from 21.11.2016 onwards.
How to download JCJ Hall tickets:
1. Visit the Official website.
2. On opening the Official website page, on right side, there will be the latest notifications blinking,
by clicking on the same, a page containing the brief subjects will be displayed.
3. Again click on the subject relating to downloading of the Hall Tickets, a page appears on the computer screen,
4. And in the field relating to "name of the candidate", the candidate has to enter his/her name as mentioned by him/her in the application,
5. And thereafter the computer generated Hall Ticket appear on the screen which has to be downloaded and has to obtain a print of the same.
6. Thereafter, the candidate has to affix his/her passport size photo on the down loaded hall ticket duly signed by him/her, and got attested by a Gazetted Officer and appear for the Screening Test.
Last date for submission of applications 16-09-2016
Screening test would be conducted on 27/11/2016