TS SCERT Guidelines on State Level Science Seminar(National Science day)TS SCERT, Department of Mathematics and Science is going to Organize One Day State Level Seminar on Innovation in Science Education to Teacher Educators/Teachers and other field functionaries of School Education on 27th February, 2016 on the occasion of National Science day(27th-February). In this subject, SCERT Telangana has given the guidelines of State Level Seminar to all Districts Education Department officials. These guidelines details given here.
Guidelines of State Level Seminar:
I. Theme of the Seminar: 'Innovations in Science Education'
- Innovations in Classroom practices of Science Teaching.
- Innovations in development of Scientific Attitude and Scientific Temper among student community.
- Utilization of community resources in Science Teaching.
- Science in daily life
II. The objectives of the seminar:
- To share and disseminate the innovative practices in Teaching of Science.
- To encourage and recognize the teachers who are adopting innovative practices in Science Teaching.
- To promote the innovations in Science Teaching at school level.
Ill. Papers are invited From Science Teachers, Teacher Educators, Researchers and the functionaries working in the areas of School and Teacher Education.
IV. The contributors have to send their paper (write up) in English version or Telugu version in the following form on any one subtheme said above.
- Title of the Topic
- Design of the innovation
- Description of the innovation
- Outcome of the Innovation
- In English version, the font should be in MS Word with size '12'(Times New Roman) not exceeding thousand words or within the 4 pages.
- In Telugu version the Software should be 'Anu' font size '18' or any software (I leap etc.) in PDF format.
- Last date for the submission of seminar papers (write-ups) along with soft copy is is" February, 2016.
- Mailing address : Department of mathematics and Science, SCERT, Telangana State, opp. L.B Stadium, Aliya School compound, Hyderabad-500001 or email: email@example.com
- After screening of Seminar papers (write-ups) only, selected candidates will be invited to give their presentation on z:" February, 2016.
- For further details contact: 9440405244, 998933493, 9966094001
- Venue of the Seminar: SCERT, Telangana State.
- The T.A & DA for the selected participants will be borne by SCERT as per TS TA norms.