TSLPRB Instructions for Submission of Online Application FormPrecautions for Online Application Form Submission/TSLPRB Instructions for Submission of Online Application Form of Police Constable Recruitment 2016: #Police Constable Posts 2016 Recruitment Notification has been released by the DGP Telangana, TSLPRB on 31-12-2016 and invites online applications through On-line mode at #TSLPRB webportal (www.tslprb.in ) from 11-01-2016 to 04-02-2016 and date 04-02- 2016 is the last date for payment of fee and submission of application for PCs recruitment. Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has given the instructions / precautions for submission of online application form and also TSLPRB TEST 2016 User guide, Online Application Form, Syllabus, Hall Tickets, Results details placed on webportal. The Candidates who are desirous and eligible may apply through ON-LINE mode only by satisfying themselves with the eligibility conditions of this recruitment. The details are as follows:
1. Eligible candidates should submit the TSLPRB Police Constable Recruitment 2016 Online Applications Submission through online mode From 11-01-2016 to 04-02-2016 at www.tslprb.in.
2. Candidates should pay the Registration Fee i.e The applicants belonging to OCs/BCs shall pay a fee of Rs. 400/-and those belonging to SCs/STs shall pay a fee of Rs.200/- towards Application Processing and Examinations. No refund of Registration Fee will be made once paid
3. Payment of Registration Fee Should be made in TS(AP)-Online/Mee-Seva(e-Seva)/ Credit or Debit Card/NetBanking
4. Candidate Should not Submit more than one Application.
5. Once the candidate submits the application, no corrections can be made. Hence candidates are requested to carefully verify the details before submission.
TSLPRB TEST 2015 Instructions to Candidates for filling the Online Application Form
The application will be rejected, if the candidate uploads the Photo without Signature.
1. Candidates can fill and submit the application through online from 11-01-2016, 8.00 AM to
2. Fill up Model (Dummy) Application form which will help you in filling the Online
Application, based on the relevant certificates.
3. Candidates should possess a soft copy of his/her passport size photo & signature Combined in jpg format as shown below. The application will be rejected, if the candidate uploads the Photo without Signature. The size should not exceed 50kb (Minimum size >10kb). Please note that if the type of file is not in jpg/jpeg format, the system will reject the same and you may not be able to ‘complete’ the process of filling up of the remaining details of the application form.
4. Candidates should not submit more than one application form.
5. Post Codes are from 21 to 26. Preferences / Options once exercised are final and cannot be changed later. Candidates are advised to fill up all the preferences with respect to posts / Districts / Battalions. His / Her candidature will not be considered for the posts / districts / Battalions which are left blank / unfilled.
6. Registration Fee If the Candidate belongs to Telangana State OC / BC: Rs.400/-, SC /ST: Rs.200/-.
7. Registration Fee for candidates belonging to other than Telangana State For all Categories: Rs.400/-.
8. The prescribed Registration Fee has to be paid by the applicant in the branches of TS(AP)- Online / Mee-Seva / E-Seva / Credit or Debit Card / NetBanking as mentioned in the notification. After paying the Registration Fee, the applicant will be able to fill his application form online.
9. Candidates can use the "Apply Online" in the main menu option to fill his application form online.
10. False information and Suppression or Concealment of facts will result in disqualification and liable for prosecution.
11. Once the candidate submits the application, no corrections can be made. Hence candidates are requested to carefully verify the details before submission.
12. After successful completion of Online Application you will receive an email/SMS alert. (Check
SPAM folder of your email account if you have not received it in INBOX).
13. Candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while appearing for the examination. Any impersonation will be viewed seriously and liable for prosecution.
14. Candidates are advised to carefully read all the instructions and understand before clicking on "I AGREE".
1) The applicants are required to go through the Notification carefully and decide themselves as to their eligibility for this recruitment before applying and enter the particulars completely ONLINE. No relevant column of the application form should be left blank; otherwise the application form will not be accepted.
2) The Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (here in after referred as Board) is not responsible, for any discrepancy in the application particulars while Rc.No. 151/Rect./Admn-1/2015, dtd. 31-12-2015 submitting the form through online. The applicants are therefore, advised to strictly follow the instructions in their own interest and to verify the contents before submitting the online application.
3) The particulars furnished by the applicant in the Application Form will be taken as final. Candidates should therefore, be very careful in Uploading / submitting the application form online. The particulars made available in the website shall be processed through computer.
4) Incomplete / incorrect application form will be summarily rejected. The information if any furnished by the candidate subsequently in any form will not be entertained by the Board under any circumstances. Applicants should be careful in filling-up the application form before submission. If any lapse is detected at any stage of the recruitment process, the candidature will be rejected.
5) The applications received online in the prescribed proforma available in the website and within the prescribed time shall only be considered and the Board will not be held responsible for any kind of discrepancy.
6) The applicants must compulsorily upload his/her scanned photo and signature through jpg /jpeg format. The size of the scanned photo should not be more than 50 kb.
7) The applicants should not furnish any particulars that are false, tampered, fabricated or suppress any material information while making an application through website. In case at a later date if it is found that any false information is provided, punitive action will be taken as per law.
8) All the testimonials issued by the competent authorities shall compulsorily be produced as and when required. If the candidate fails to produce the same, his candidature will be rejected / disqualified without any further correspondence.
9) The claim of the candidates with regard to the date of birth, educational qualifications, community etc., are accepted only provisionally on the information furnished by them in their application form and certificates produced, subject to verification and satisfaction of the Board. Mere admission to any test or inclusion of the name of a candidate in a Merit List will not confer on the candidate any right for selection. The candidature is therefore, provisional at all stages and the Board reserve the right to reject his / her candidature at any stage of the selection without giving any notice.
Read more: TSLPRB Police Constable Posts 2016 Recruitment Notification
Read more: How to Apply for TSLPRB Test/Police Constables Recruitment 2016