TSPSC RIMC Dehradun VIII/8th Class Entrance Exam 2017 Notification
TSPSC #RIMC Dehradun VIII/8th Class Entrance Exam 2017 Notification/Rashtriya India Military College/RIMC Applications/Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Exam/ Rashtriya Indian Military College Admission 2017: TSPSC, Hyderabad, Rashtriya Indian Military College has issued Notification for the Entrance Examination for admission to VIII Class in the R.I.M.C. Dehradun for the Term January-2017. The Examination will be held on 01/06/2017 and 02/06/2017 at Hyderabad. Only Boys are eligible to apply to the RIMC. At the time of admission to RIMC (i.e. on 01/01/2017) the boy should either be studying in Class VII or Passed Class VII from any recognized School exclusively for the state of Telangana consists of 10 Districts only. They should not be less than 111/2 years in age but should not have attained the age of 13 years as on 01/01/2017 i.e., they should not be born earlier than 02/06/2005 and not later than 01/07/2006.
Exam Date: Only Boys are eligible to apply to the RIMC and the dates of examination are 01.06.2017 and 02.06.2017 at Hyderabad only.
Eligibility: The children from the Telangana state are only eligible to apply.
The prospectus-Cum-application form and booklet of old question papers can be obtained by Speed post by Sending a written request with an account payee bank demand draft of Rs.490/- for General candidates and Rs 435 for SC/ST candidates along with caste certificate. The Demand Draft will be made in favour of The Commandant,RIMC, Dehradun payable at State Bank of India, Tel Bhavan Branch, (Code No.01576) Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
Prospectus and Previous Question Papers:
Application form along with prospectus and old Question Papers can also be had from Assistant Secretary (Exams), T.S. Public Service Commission, Hyderabad in person on payment of Rs.490/- for General candidates and Rs 435 for SC/ST candidates along with caste Certificate in the shape of Demand Draft payable at State Bank of India, Tel Bhavan Branch (Code No. 01576), Dehra dun obtained in favour of The Commandant, R.I.M.C., Dehra dun. Candidates desirous of obtaining application form and prospectus by post, should enclose self addressed cover size 30 x 25 Cm. duly affixing postal stamps worth of Rs. 100/-(Rupees One Hundred only) along with Demand
Draft and send the requisition on or before 31/03/2017.
How to Apply:
Filled in application forms along with necessary certificates in duplicate should be sent to the Assistant Secretary (Exams), TS. Public Service Commission, Prathibha Bhavan, Beside Gandhi Bhavan, Nampally, Hyderabad -500 103. While submitting the application, the following documents should be enclosed along with application.
1. Two Copies of Original Application obtained from RIMC or from O/o. TSPSC., Hyderabad.
2. There are (3) Passport size photos signed by the Candidates (Two (2) Photographs to be paste on application and one extra.)
3. Two Copies of Birth Certificate from school or Municipal records showing the name of the candidates.
4. Two Copies of study certificate from school.
5. Candidates belongs to SC & ST should enclose Community Certificate issued by TAHSILDHAR.
6. State of Domicile certificate to be enclosed Two (2) Copies.
7. One self addressed cover affixing postal stamps for Rs.5/- The filled in application form along with requisite certificates should be sent to the ASST. SECRETARY (EXAMS), TS PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, PRATHIBA BHAVAN, M.J. ROAD, BESIDE GANDHI BHAVAN, NAMPALLY, HYDERABAD ON OR BEFORE 31/09/2017
The Last date for receiving the applications: 31-03-2017
tspsc rashtriya indian military college dehradun viii/8th class entrance exam 2017, rimc dehradun viii/8th class admissions 2017, online application form, last date, exam date, hall tickets, results and more details, visit the Commission's website: http://www.tspsc.gov.in/