Verify TS SSC 2017 Online Student's Nominal Rolls, Data, InformationVerify TS SSC 2017 Online Student's Nominal Rolls, Data,Information on BSETELANGANA.ORG: TS DGE has given instructions to TS high School's HMs for Verify, Check and Correct the Online TS SSC 2017 Students’ Nominal Rolls and Observe TS SSC 2017 Schools and Students Particulars and Information. Telangana SSC Nominal Rolls are available @ BSE Telangana website for Verification of TS School and Students Online Data. Last Date for Submission of Corrected NRs to the DyEO by the HM ...........2017.
Check the Online SSC Students Data: Directorate of Government Examinations Telangana, SSC Public Examinations, March-2017 - Online Students’ Nominal Rolls: The school wise particulars of the candidates registered for SSC Public Examinations, March 2017 is on the website www.bsetelangana.org available from ............... to ........2017.
DGE Telangana News on OSSC Regular, OSSC Private and Once failed candidates: pdf data of OSSC Regular, OSSC Once failed and Once failed candidates of New syllabus is available in bsetelangana.org website from...... to ..... instruct all HMs to verify the data of candidates.
The HMs are instructed to download the data of their respective schools and verify the particulars viz, school wise number of candidates, medium, candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, gender, PH Code, date of birth, subject codes, photos etc with reference to the Admission Register/ MNR and propose corrections, if any.
Handover the corrected copy to the DyEO concerned for their onward transmission to the DEOs who inturn will submit the same to the O/o DGE, Telangana., Hyderabad. If any discrepancy in the photo and signature of the candidate are noticed, it has to be brought to the notice of the DGE.
READ | TS SSC Information
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CHECKING OF REGULAR CANDIDATES N. R. DATA
All the Headmasters of the State are informed that the N. R. data pertaining to Regular candidates appearing for SSC Public Examinations March 2017 are displayed on the website www.bsetelangana.org from ....2017 to ......2017.
The guidelines are given below for verification and correction of the data: Data should be furnished in the downloaded copy itself as follows.
1. The HM's are instructed to download the data of their respective school and verify the fields of the N.R. data i.e., Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Community Code, Sex Code, Date of Birth, Subjects Correction, Medium of Instruction and P.H. Code etc., have to be verified with reference to the admission register. Corrections if found in any field have to be furnished on the downloaded checklist itself neatly without any over writings or corrections with proper attestations on every corrected page by mentioning the number of corrections with Red ball point pen only.
2. If any correction found in Date of Birth of the candidate, in this regard copy of the admission register duly countersigned by Dy.E.O. concerned should be submitted to the office.
3. If any difference is found in Photograph and Signature of the candidates, a fresh OMR cum ICR form has to be submitted to this office.
4. The New School Codes List allotted by this office for the dummy school codes are displayed on the website. The schools who have submitted the application data with dummy school codes should download the N. R. Checklist using the New Schools Code only.
5. The statistics provided at the end of the Checklist has to be verified with reference to the statement furnished by the school already.
The schedule for submission of the downloaded N. R. Checklist copies arc as follows:
- Last date for submission of corrected copies to the Dy.E.O.s concerned by the HMs.....
- Last date for submission of corrected copies in the D.E.O.s office .....
- Last date for submission of corrected copies in the O/o DGE TS .....
Verify the AP SSC Online Students NRs Data, Information, Particulars- TS SSC 2017 Online Student's Nominal Rolls Link: http://188.8.131.52/tsSscnr/