Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scheme Income Limit Enhanced to ST Students of APAP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scheme Income Limit Enhanced to #ST Students: Govt of AP, GO.Ms.No.21,Dated:18-02-2016, Tribal Welfare Department, Education - Admbedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scheme – Enhancement of annual family income of the ST students under the Scheme of “Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi” from Rs.2.50 lakhs to 6.00 lakhs - Orders - Issued.
Reference: 1)G.O.Ms.No. 36, TW (Edn.2) Dept., Dt.04-06-2013.; 2)G.O.Ms.No.1, TW (Edn.2) Dept., Dt. 17-01-2015.; 3)From the DTW, AP., Hyd. Lr.Rc.No.J3/2358/2015, Dt.20-06-2015.
ORDER: In the G.O first read above, Government have introduced the Scheme Ämbedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi – Financial Assistance for Scheduled Tribe students for pursuing higher studies in Post Graduate courses in Foreign Universities” stipulating that Scheduled Tribe students whose family income is less than 2.50 lakhs per annum from all sources are eligible to avail grant. Further for admission in PG and Ph.d courses, minimum marks of 60% at graduate and PG level were prescribed.
#AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scheme Income Limit Enhanced to SC Students
2. In the G.O. second read above Government have modified the scheme by including (10) more countries under eligible countries to avail grant under the scheme, permitting one year and one and half year diploma courses and adding more courses including MBBS in China, Philippines and Kazakistan countries.
3. The Director of Tribal Welfare, Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, in Lr. 3rd read above, has requested to enhance the income limit of the ST students from Rs.2.50 lakhs to Rs. 6.00 Lakhs and to reduce the minimum pass percentage of Marks for P.G. course in medicine from 60% to 55% pass percentage on par with the SC students.
4. AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scheme Income Limit Enhanced to ST Students : Government, after careful examination of the proposal, hereby enhance the annual family income from all sources including that of the student, his/her parents/guardian to be eligible under the scheme “Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi” from Rs.2.50 lakhs to Rs.6.00 lakhs.
5. The above order will come into force with immediate effect.
6. The Director of Tribal Welfare, Andhra Pradesh., Hyderabad shall take action accordingly.
7. This order issues with the concurrence of Finance Department Vide their
#Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Scheme
Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scheme Income Limit Enhanced to ST Students of AP