Common Summative Exams System for all AP Schools, APR SchoolsSA/Summative 1,2,3 Common Question Papers/ SA-1,SA-2, SA-3 External exams/Common Exams for all AP Schools/ CCE mode Common Exam/Assessment System for Classes I to X/ Common Summative Exams Time Table(Schedule)/ FA1, FA2, FA3, FA4 Results: Report of the Committee on Conducting Common Examinations for all AP Schools under Managements and All Residential Schools under Different Societies from I to X
1. Schools of A.P irrespective of managements should follow the Common Academic Calendar. SCERT is to develop the same in consultation with all the Residential Societies.
2. Common Examination / Assessment System will be introduced and implement for Classes I to X for all Schools functioning under different Managements. This would involve Common Question Paper for Summative 1,2, 3 to be issued from State level for all media.
3. SCERT will set the common Question paper by selecting and involving the best faculty from all managements across the state. Question paper setting is to be done from Class I to X for all media (viz., Telugu, English, Urdu, Kannada, Tamil and Odiya) for SA-1. SA-2 and SA-3 external examinations.
4. Common Examinations for S1. S2, S3 for Classes I to X (excluding S3 for X)
5. Procedure for to be followed
a. Common Paper is to be issued by SCERT to District Common Examination Board (DCEB). The DCEB in turn will print and supply the Question Paper (QP) to the Mandal Resource Centers (MRCS).
b. An Observer will be appointed by the DEO for each High School in the cadre of School Assistant within the radius of 8KMs.
c. Conduct of Examination at respective schools as per the schedule communicated by the SCERT.
d. Evaluation of Summative Answer Scripts for Class I to V shall be made within the Mandal duly following the jumbling procedure.
e. Evaluation of answer scripts of the three Summatives of Class I to Class V will be done within the Mandal by following jumbling procedure.
f. Evaluation of answer scripts of the S1, S2 & S3 of Class VI to IX and of S1 & S2 of Class X shall be made in the neighbouring mandal duly following the jumbling procedure. Teachers in Government and Private Schools will be involved in evaluation. Care should be taken by the DEO to ensure evaluation by the same medium school teachers.
g. 10% validation of Answer scripts evaluated through external evaluators will be ensured by the DEO
h. Cost of printing and supply of QP shall be met by the respective Managements of the Schools i.e., For all Govt./ MPP/ MPL/ Aid. Schools from SSA Funds, for Residential Schools from respective Societies and for Private Recognised Schools from their Managements.
i. The evaluation results will be uploaded from the Mandal Level on www.cse.ap.gov.in under the supervision of Gazetted Officer i.e. MEO/ Dy.EOs/Gaz. Head Master as per the User Manual.
j. DG (Examinations) will undertake compilation, sample verification of uploaded evaluation results, data analysis, Report generation, dissemination of the Common Summative results. The same shall be made accessible on the CSE Portal
k. Respective managements will develop strategies and action plans based on the evaluation results for improving children performance
C. Schedule for Conduct of Common Summative Examinations
a. The 3rd Summative may be conduct. for Class VI to Class IX in all recognised schools, under all managements for 2015-16 academic year. in vi. of Private management requesting for ad.uate advance notice.
b. The three Common Summative Examinations may be conduct. for Class. I to Class IX, in all Schools, of all Managements from 2016.17 as per the Academic Calendar issued by SCERT.
c. For Class X, Common S1 a. S2 will be conduct. for all recognised schools, under all managements form academic year 2016-17. From 2016-17. as per the G.O 82, the marks of the two common Summative proposal for Class X will be consider. for internal marks.
D. Cost of Printing and Supply of QP:
Cost of printing and supply of QP shall be met by the respective Management of the Schools i.e., for all Govt./ ZP/ MPL/ Aided Schools/ Model Schools/ KGBV from SSA/ RMSA Funds, For Residential Schools from respective Societi. and for Private Recognised Schools from their Managements as follows:
i. For Govt./ ZP/ MPL/ Aid. Schools from students of IX and X class. (other than SC ST / PH students) as decided by the DCEB and I to VIII classes by Government funds
ii. For all Residential management Schools (APREIS / APMS / KGBV / SW / TW / BCW etc, cost to cost from the respective Societies for all class..
iii. For Classes I to X of Pvt. Unaided Recognised Schools as decided by the DCEB.
E. Weightage of Sl, S2, S3 of Class VIII and IX:
The Director General (Examinations) shall utilize the performance record of Class VIII to X students in Sl, S2, S3 (for X class S1 and S2 only). Further F1, F2, F3, F4 results of Class VIII to X will be uploaded and compiled to give appropriate weightage in X Class examinations as per Government Orders on the matter.
F. Constitution of Committee:
a) District level
1. District Educational Officer - Chairman
2. Project Officer. SSA - Vice- Chairman
3. Secretary DCEB - Member-Convener
4. Principal DIET - Member
5. All Dy. Educational Officers - Members
6. One Representative from each Society i.e., APREIS, APSWRS. AP7WRS and BC Welfare. etc Members
7. Two Representatives from Private Recognised Management - Member
8. Assistant Commissioner for Govt.. Exams 0/ o DEO. -Member
b) Mandal level:
1. Mandal Educational Officer - Chairman
2. Local School Complex HM - Member - Convener
3. One School Assistant from UPS/ HS -Member
4. One Representative from Private
Recognised Management - Member
G. Other Recommendations
a. Orders may be issued reiterating GO.MS.No.1 dated 1.1.1994 Rule 10, Sub Rule 3 to fo1low the syllabus and Text Book prescribed by Government of Andhra Pradesh for all Classes I to X. irrespective of managements.
a. Private School management may be instructed to submit their indents for text books for 1 to 10th, Classes.
I. Report Cards / Online display:
O, The report cards / booklet shall be prepared and given to the students/ parent duly singed by the Headmaster/ teacher.
6i) The Student wise/ School wise/ Mandal Level / District level performance shall be hosted in the dashboard.
Common Summative Exams System for all AP Schools,APR Schools
Common Summative Exams System for all AP Schools,APR Schools