Dr YSR TS Study Circle Free Coaching Admissions for Civils 2017Dr.YSR TS Study Circle #Civils #FreeCoaching to ST, SC and BC Candidates for CSAT Exams 2016/Dr YSR Study Circle UPSC CSAT Exams Free Coaching Notification 2016/UPSC Preliminary Exam Free Coaching/TWSIS YSR ST Study Circles Free Coaching Admissions 2016. #UPSC Civils Free Coaching to ST, SC and BC Candidates for CSAT 2017 @ Dr YSR. Study Circle for STs-PETC: Govt of Telangana State, Tribal Welfare Department, Dr. YSR Study Circle for STs- PETC has given the UPSC Civil Services Preliminary Exam 2017 Free Coaching Programme notification and invites online application fomrs through online mode @www.twsis.cgg.gov.in - TS Study Circle http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tstw/Index.do from the eligible ST ,SC, and BC candidates for admission into the Coaching Programme for CSAT-2017 which includes free coaching, Note books, with payment of accommodation & boarding charges and other benefits.
Free Coaching to ST, SC and BC Candidates for CSAT 2017 @ Dr YSR. Study Circle for STs-PETC
GOVERNMENT OF TELANGANA TRIBAL WELFARE DEPARTMENT,
SELECTION PROCEDURE FOR SCREENING TEST FOR FREE COACHING TO CIVIL SERVICE EXAMINATIONS 2017
AT DR.YSR STUDY CIRCLE, HYDERABAD.
1. 870 ST Candidates have applied for free coaching to Civil Service Examinations 2017 from the erstwhile districts of Telangana State. The no.of candidates applied from (10) erstwhile districts
are furnished hereunder..
District Name - No.of candidates applied
1 MAHABUBNAGAR 101
2 RANGA REDDY 49
3 HYDERABAD 17
4 MEDAK 37
5 NIZAMABAD 48
6 ADILABAD 76
7 KARIMNAGAR 34
8 WARANGAL 162
9 KHAMMAM 211
10 NALGONDA 135
2. The TWD is planning to provide free coaching to (100) ST candidates out of 870 at Dr.YSR Study
3. A screening test will be conducted for selection of 100 ST Candidates on 23.12.2016 at the venue Sri Thygaraya Gana Sabha, Chikkadapalli, Hyderabad from 12:00 Noon onwards.
4. (300) candidates have been called for the Screening Test in 1:3 ratio on pro-rata basis on order merit of the average percentage of marks obtained in SSC, Intermediate and Graduation giving due weightage to Female and PHC candidates.
5. The number of candidates called for the screening test from each erstwhile districts are as
District -No.of Candidates Shortlisted for Screening Test
M - F - PHC(M - F) - T
1 Adilabad 35 11 1 0 47
2 Nizamabad 12 6 0 0 18
3 Karimnagar 7 3 0 0 10
4 Medak 14 2 0 0 16
5 Hyderabad 3 2 0 0 5
6 Rangareddy 16 4 1 0 21
7 Mahabubnagar 22 11 1 0 34
8 Nalgonda 24 12 1 0 37
9 Warangal 30 17 3 0 50
10 Khammam 39 21 2 0 62
Total 202 89 9 0 300
6. The above shortlisted candidates intending to attend the screening test should attend the examination centre at Sri Thyagaraya Gaana Sabha, Chikkadapalli, Hyderabad before 30 min. of the commencement of the examination on 23.12.2016 with all original certificates, (2) passport size photos and downloaded hall ticket from the website www.studycircle.cgg.gov.in
7. Contact No.of PETC,Hyd: 040-27540104
Eligibility for Admission
1. Only candidates belongs to ST, SC and BC can apply.
2. Candidate shall be at least a Graduate (Bachelors Degree) from any recognized
3. Candidates must attained the age of 21 years and must not have attained the age of 3 3 years.
4. The candidate's and his/her parents combined annual income should not exceed
Rs.2.00 Lakhs for Urban students and Rs. 1.50 Lakh for Rural students.
5. Candidates who are employed or undergoing regular/correspondence courses of education are not eligible.
6. Candidates, who have already availed coaching facility from any GOVT study circle anywhere in Telangana or India, are not eligible for present coaching programme.
7. Only Telangana State candidates are eligible to apply.
8. Physically Challenged candidates who are ST/SC/BC can apply
9. Aspirants should also be eligible as per the norms prescribed by the UPSC for taking the CSAT coaching.
Allotment of seats:
-Physically Challenged - 3% (Physically challenged candidates belonging to ST/SC/BC will be selected across all categories with the whole state as a unit and this is not separate reservation but among STs, SCs & BCs).
- Women -33% of quota reserved for Women candidates belonging to ST/SC/ BC in each category.
2. District wise Quota for ST candidates: Each District will be treated as a separate unit and the reservation quotas will be applied among the natives of each District on pro-rata basis as per ST population in each district as per GO Ms.No.90 SW (TW Edn.1) Dept. TW Edn.l Dt.1-9-2009. The district wise allotment of seats as follow.
Telangana State: khammam- 19 ; Warangal- 13 ; Adilabad-11 ; Mahboobnagar-7; Rangareddy- 4 ; Medak- 4 ;Nizamabad- 4 ; Karimnagar- 2 ; Nalgonda-9; Hyderabad- 2;
3. For SC and BCs- On merit in Zonal level.
1. Candidates Selection is based on MERIT basis of marks obtained in SSC + Inter + Graduation.
2. The selection is based on Grand Percentage by keeping District Quota on merit for
STs and Zonal Quota on merit for SCs and BCs. APPLICATION FORMS- Application Form is available only on INTERNET at the website -www.twsis.cgg.gov.in.
Incomplete applications and applications without scanned enclosures or applicant's Photo will be summarily rejected.
Facilities for Free Coaching: Free Accommodation, Boarding Charges, Free Books, etc. other facilities for the Selected Candidates for Free Coaching for UPSC Civils 2016 Exams.
How to Apply: Candidates should apply through Online application mode only and following certificates(Scanned copies) should be uploaded at Tribal welfare Department
Dr. YSR TS Study Circles Web Site http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tstw/Index.do
Certificates to be enclosed to the application
The applications will be rejected if any of the following certificates are not enclosed.
1. Scanned copies of
b. Nativity Certificate,
c. Income Certificate,
d. Marks Memo of SSC,
e. Intermediate and Graduation,
f. Transfer Certificate of the course last studied.
Guidelines to be followed:
1. Candidates using fake certificates or Marks Memos will be blacklisted for the present admission and all future admissions, and also legal action will be taken against the candidate.
2. This course is meant for higher level of effort. Candidates are not allowed to prepare for any other competitive exams except UPSC. If anyone violates this rule, the entire expenditure on him/her will be recovered.
3. The coaching will be given for UPSC only.
4. The payment of Accommodation & Boarding charges will be paid to the candidates on the basis of bio-metric attendance.
5. Every candidate shall hand over his/her original certificates including T.C. along with an affidavit stating that he or she will put up regular biometric attendance to the classes and tests and will abide by all the rules and conditions of the study circle. The original certificates will not be given back for . any purpose before UPSC Examinations.
6. In case of guidelines/information/clarification regarding their applications, Candidature etc, candidate can contact Principal Dr Y.S.R Study Circle for STs PETC Hyderabad
Examination Date : 23-12-2016 12:00 PM
ST Study Circles Hall tickets for Civils Free Coaching 2017
#How to Fill Study Circle Civils Free Coaching Programme Online Application Form
dr ysr ts study circle free coaching 2016 for sc,st,bc candidates,upsc civil services preliminary exams 2016, UPSC CSAT 2016 Free Coaching Programme Admissions, online application from, last date, Selected Candidates List(results) details @ http://studycircle.cgg.gov.in/tstw/Index.do
Dr YSR TS Study Circle Free Coaching Admissions Online Application Form