Duties of Telangana DyEOs, DEOs, RJDSEDyEOs, DEOs, RJDSE Duties for Telangana SSC Candidates Internal Marks Online Feeding in BSE TELANGANA.ORG Official Web Portal.
Duties of the Deputy Educational Officers
- The Deputy Educational Officers shall circulate the guidelines to all the High Schools under his jurisdiction. Organise the trainings to all the Headmasters on the feeding of internal marks in the computer.
- Visit atleast 2 High Schools, preferably one Government School and one Private school till the entire process is completed in order to ensure that the process of entering the internal marks is transparent and accurate.
- Initiate disciplinary action against the errant Headmasters who are found to be negligent in attending the work.
- Constitute sufficient number of verification teams (not less than 5 teams) consisting of efficient Headmasters/Teachers. Train them adequately to inspect/scrutinize the subject wise records, cumulative records and posting of marks in the computer.
- Verify the printouts of internal marks entered by the Headmasters with reference to School records and ensure the reports are 100% accurate.
- The Deputy Educational Officers shall have to affix their signatures on the printouts after the verification is completed and handover one copy to the concerned Headmasters while retaining one copy in their offices for future inspection. They have to send one copy of internal marks sheet of all the Schools under his jurisdiction and send to the District Educational Office on the scheduled date.
- Prepare a schedule allotting the specific number of schools on each day for verification of records so that last day rush can be avoided. Allotting number of schools on each day for verification depends upon the number of schools in the concerned divisions.
- The Deputy Educational Officers shall monitor the entire work of entering the internal marks on day to day basis by visiting the DGE website and alert the Headmasters who have not started/completed the work.
- Submit tour diaries/work done statements for the period to the Commissioner and Director of School Education while extending copies to the Director of Government Examinations, Director of SCERT and the DEO concerned.
Duties/Responsibilities of District Educational Officer
- Monitor the work of Online entering of internal marks with Dy.Eos on day to day basis till the work is completed.
- Visit one or two schools every day and ensure that the schools are entering the internal marks accurately and see the work is completed as per schedule.
- Review with the Deputy Educational Officers and get their visit reports every day.
- Arrange trainings for Deputy Educational Officers and Headmasters on the subject.
- Communicate guidelines to all the Schools.
- Initiate action against the Headmasters/Schools who are found to be negligent of the work.
- Collect one copy of the internal marks from all the Schools through Deputy Educational Officers and arrange to send to the Office of the Director of Government Examinations on the scheduled date.
- Submit daily reports to the Commissioner and Director of School Education as well as to the Director of Government Examinations till the work is completed.
Duties of RJDSE
- Review the progress of the work on day to day basis with the DEOs/Dy.Eos concerned.
- Visit at least not less than 2 Schools everyday and ensure the accurate entry of internal marks by the Headmasters.
- Initiate action wherever necessary.
- Appraise the latest stage of the work to the C&DSE and DGE from time to time.
- Ensure the divisional level trainings are conducted by the DEOs/Dy.Eos.