Guidelines for TS SSC 2016 Internal Marks feeding in BSETELANGANAOnline feeding of internal marks is altogether different from Online furnishing of SSC candidates data. An opportunity was given for correction/revision in Students data previously. But no such facility will be provided for Online furnishing of internal marks. Once the marks entered and confirmed by the Headmasters it is sealed once for all. Therefore utmost care shall be exercised by the Headmasters. The entire work should be completed under the close monitoring of the Headmasters concerned.
The entire process of posting of Online furnishing of internal marks comes under the purview of Act 25 of 1997. Any negligence while posting of marks, awarding of marks without conducting tests, awarding of marks without valuation, showing wilful bias/favour towards any candidate etc., will attract the penal provisions of Act 25 of 1997 which ranges frompunishment with imprisonment for a term which shall not be less than Five years but which may extend upto 10 years and with a fine which shall not be less than Rupees Ten thousand but which may extend upto Rupees One lakh.
Procedure for working out the Formative Tests Marks and Co-Curricular Tests1. The Headmasters shall keep the cumulative records containing the marks of 4 Formative tests of all the subjects of SSC candidates ready by the end of 1st week of February 2015.
2. He has to verify the marks posted in the cumulative record with reference to the subject wise records, and other evaluation material maintained by subject teachers. The Headmasters are required to undertake this exercise after completion of every formative test and ensure that the subject-wise records maintained by the concerned subject teachers are 100% accurate. The teachers shall sign on the subject wise individual records where formative test marks are recorded after completion of every formative test. Similarly the Headmasters concerned also shall authenticate the records by putting their signatures after verification of the records.
3. Similar exercise has to be done by the Headmasters in respect of posting of subject wise marks on the cumulative records. The Headmasters may obtain the signature of individual teachers, if necessary, on the cumulative record also while duly affixing his signature on the record in token of having verified the marks posted on the record. This completes the authentication of records.
4. The Headmasters shall take the subject wise and candidate wise average of the formative test marks thoroughly before posting of marks Online.
For example: Suppose a student has secured 12 marks in the 1st formative test, 14 in the second, 15 in the third and 13 in the 4th formative test in a particular subject, then the average has to be taken as follows:
The sum of the 4 formative tests : 12 + 14 + 15 + 13 = 54
Average : 54/4=13.5
The 13.5 may be rounded off to 14 and the figure has to be taken into account for posting.
If the average score is between 13.1 to 13.4 it has to be rounded off to 13 only.
5. In case a candidate has taken only three formative tests and absent for 4th formative test, it is the responsibility of the concerned teacher and the Headmaster to conduct the 4th formative test by intimating the same to the candidate. If the candidate fails to turn-up and if the candidate attendance is within the range of condonation, the sum of the marks of 3 formative tests secured by the candidate shall be divided by 4 and the Quotient has to be taken into account.
For example: A candidate has secured 15 in the 1st formative test, 14 in the 2nd, 15 in the 3rd test and absent for 4th formative test.
The sum of the 3 formative tests : 15 + 14 + 15 = 44
Divide it by 4 : 44/4=11
The Quotient 11 has to be taken into account.
6. Similarly, the cumulative record meant for Co-curricular areas shall be authenticated and kept ready for Online posting.
Procedure for online feeding of Internal Marks1. Once the cumulative records of internal marks as well as Co-curricular areas are ready Online feeding of internal marks shall be taken up as and when the schedule is announced.
2. Before proceeding with the Online work, the Headmasters and his Staff are informed to be thoroughly conversant with the G.O Ms.No.17 dated 14-05-2014 and the G.O.Ms.No.2 dated 26-08-2014.
3. The Headmaster has to take utmost care while feeding the marks in the computer. He shall not entrust this item of work to any other Person but he may take the assistance of others. He has to ensure the marks of one candidate are not posted for another candidate.
4. The internal marks of all subjects of a candidate i.e., both curricular and co-curricular shall be entered in the computer. If any field of any candidate not entered, the computer will not allow you to move further.
5. In case of candidates who are exempted from taking 1 or 2 Languages as per the G.O.Ms.No.33 dated 19-03-2001 (Physically Handicapped candidates) the columns meant for entering internal marks in such cases are already disabled.
6. In case of candidates who are genuinely Physically Handicapped but not shown as Physically Handicapped in the student’s data, in such cases the Headmasters has to enter ‘0’ in the column meant for entering the internal marks of concerned language/languages. But the Headmaster cannot decide himself whether such candidates comes under the purview of G.O or not unless he has already submitted Physically Handicapped certificates issued by the District Medical Board to the O/o the Director of Government Examinations. Otherwise the candidate’s result will be declared as Withheld.
7. After completion of entering of marks, the Headmaster can take printouts in sufficient numbers and handover the printouts to the candidates for their verification and signatures. This helps avoiding the wrong posting of marks, posting of one candidate’s marks for another etc., Then verify the data with reference to the corrections made by thestudents, cumulative records etc., thoroughly with the help of other teachers. Carryout the corrections if any, take the print out and verify it again to ensure 100% accuracy of the data.
8. Once the confirmation is done in the Computer, the editable option will be closed once for all. Now take 3 printouts and authenticate the reports by affixing the Headmaster signature. Take the printouts along with the subject wise as well as cumulative records to the concerned Deputy Educational Officer for further verification and authentication. The Deputy Educational Officers will verify the printouts with reference to the Registers brought by the Headmasters and sign the printouts in token of his verification/authentication. The Headmasters shall have to preserve one copy in their schools as a permanent record for future references and inspections. The other 2 copies will have to be handed over to the Deputy Educational Officer. The Deputy Educational Officers inturn will send one copy of the internal marks of all the Schools of his division to the District Educational Office on the scheduled date while retaining one copy with him.
Feeding Internal marks pertaining to Regular candidates appearing for SSC Public Examinations March 2016 on web portal (www.bsetelangana.org) from 25-02-2016 to 04-03-2016.
Last date for uploading internal marks extended
The Telangana Directorate of Government Examinations has extended the last date for online feeding of internal marks to 04-03-2016. The director urged the headmasters to access the website http://bsetelangana.org and complete the feeding of internal marks, if any