Instructions to Telangana HMs for SSC Internal Marks EntryTS SSC Internal Marks Feeding, TS SSC Internal Marks Entry, Guidelines, Instructions,User Manual, Procedure to Telangana Head Masters for TS SSC Candidates Internal Marks Entry or Online Feeding in the BSETELANGANA.ORG Official Web Portal: http://sscinternal.bsetelangana.org/ of Board of Secondary Education, Hyderabad.
SSC internal marks online entry started...............
#Username: School Dies code.
#Password: HM phone number or School DISE code
Website: sscinternal.bsetelangana.org or Internal Marks Uploading
Formative marks uploading Date: from 09-03-2017 to 14-03-2017
Instructions / User Manual to Head Masters for Internal Marks Entry:
- Visit website http://bsetelangana.org or http://sscinternal.bsetelangana.org/
- Download the ‘User Manual for Internal Marks Entry’ from “Quick Links”.
- Read the User Manual thoroughly before proceeding further.
- Click “Online Application Form” link from “Quick Links”.
- Login with your credentials.
- After login click on ‘Internal Marks Entry’
- The Internal Marks Entry Screen look like below. There are 10 studnets per page is displayed.
- If you want to navigate to next page click or you want to any page by clicking respective page no.9
- Click ‘Edit’ button to enter Internal Marks
- After ‘Edit’, the Screen will look like below for Regular and Vocational Students. The student MNR SlNo and Name and Father Name is displayed in the Editable screen. For OSSC students, the OSSC subjects are displayed. If any subject is ‘Exempted’ for OSSC students, the internal marks for that subject is not enabled to enter marks.
- For PH students, if there are any subjects are ‘Exempted’, the internal marks for that subjects are not enabled for editing. You can skip those subjects.
- Enter Subject wise marks, after entry click ‘Update’ button
- If any Subject marks are not entered, the System will give error message
- After ‘Update’ , the marks are placed in respective columns and Total Internal Marks are also displayed. Once Marks are entered the color of the row are changed to light Green color.
- After ‘Entry’ Student internal marks can be ‘Edit’ by clicking ‘Edit’ button as shown below.
- After ‘Edit’ button is clicked, the marks are displayed for modifications.
- Once all the Student’s internal marks entries are completed, the Print out of entered internal marks should be taken for verification. By clicking ‘Print’ button you can take print out of internal marks.
- If you click ‘Print’ button but internal marks entry is pending, the system will display the below error message.
- The print screen is shown below. Click ‘Print’ button to take print of internal marks report.
- After completion of internal marks verification. If you found every thing is correct then click ‘Confirm’ button.
- After ‘Confirm’ button is clicked, the system will ask for confirmation because once it was confirmed there will be no ‘Edit’ option will be given.
- After successful confirmation, the success message is displayed.
- After confirm, take 3 copies of internal marks report and take the signature of the student in 3 sets. You need to keep one copy in School records, one copy to Dy.Education Officer and send 3rd copy to DGE office through DEO.