List of Documents for AP DSC 2014 Certificates Verification and VenuesList of Original Documents/Certificates for AP DSC 2014 Certificates Verification, District wise Venues, TET cum TRT 2014 Call Letter Download,Provisionally Selected Candidates List: Govt of AP, School Education Department has announced the AP DSC 2014/TET cum TRT 2014 Provisional Selection Lists on 10-02-2016. The Provisional Selection Lists of the candidates for the posts of Language Pandits and Secondary Grade Teachers relating to TET cum TRT 2014 are released by the District Selection Committees of Srikakulam, Vizianagaram, East Godavari, Guntur, Prakasam, Nellore, Chittoor, kadapa, Ananthapur and Kurnool. In this Process, C and DSE officials and District Selection Committees has released the Provisionally Selected Candidates lists and these lists have been uploaded at apdsc.cgg.gov.in. Then Provisionally Selected Candidates has received SMS for downloading call letter. Candidates can download the Call Letter from the website, after they should prepare the List of Original Documents and Attend the Certificate Verification at District's Venue and Produce the Original Certificates during verification process.
1. SMS: An SMS will be sent to the candidates to download the Call Letter.
2. Download the Call Letter: The candidates can download the Call Letter from www.apdsc.cgg.gov.in by entering the Hall Ticket Number and Date of Birth on the service provided in the web.
3. List of Documents for Certificates Verification(Check list for Verification of Provisionally Selected Candidates):
The following documents listed below are to be produced by the Candidates in ORIGINAL during verification:
a) Call Letter downloaded from DSC Website by the candidate.
b) Pdf of ONLINE application of AP TET-cum-TRT Recruitment, 2014 c) SSC or its Equivalent Certificate
d) Intermediate or its Equivalent Certificate
e) Academic qualification certificates – Degree, Post Graduation f) Professional Qualification Certificate – D.Ed / LPT
g) Study Certificate from Class 4 to 10. In case of private study Residence Certificate issued by the MRO.
h) Bonafide certificate of all courses of study clearly indicating the medium of study. If the medium of instruction is clearly mentioned on the course completion certificates bonafide certificates are not required
i) Integrated Community certificate issued by MRO in case of candidates who have submitted their
Community as either BC, SC or/ ST.
j) PH Certificate issued by the Referral Hospitals as shown in the Annexure of guidelines if submitted as PH in the online application.
k) Service Certificate issued by Competent Authorities of the Department of Defence, GOI if submitted as belonging to Ex-servicemen category.
Instructions to Provisionally Selected Candidates:
1. Candidate should produce the original certificates on date given in the Call Letter without fail. If the candidate fails to appear or produce all or any of the certificates on the date and at the venue shown in the Call Letter, her / his candidature for recruitment through AP TET-cum-Teacher Recruitment test 2014 will be cancelled.
2. Candidates shall maintain strict discipline during the session for confirmation of particulars submitted online. Any candidate who obstructs the session or misbehaves or causes disturbance
as to whatsoever will be subject to disqualification.
3. Candidate should produce the certificates on the date and venue mentioned above on her / his own expenses.
4. Candidates should compulsorily produce all the documents in ORIGINAL. No time will be
granted for producing any kind of certificates at any later date.
5. Candidates should submit two sets of hard copies of the xerox documents with self attestation and one set of soft copy (scanned) in CD / DVD along with jpeg/pdf image of the recent photograph
not exceeding 50 KB.
4. Verification Schedule/Dates: The verification of certificates will be done from 11-02-2016 to 16.02.2016 at the designated location in the District as indicated below:
TET cum TRT 2014 - District wise Certificate Verification Venues
|Sl.No||Name of the District||Venue for Certificate verification|
|1||Srikakulam||GOVT. HIGH SCHOOL (BOYS), WOMENS COLLEGE ROAD, MAHALAXMI NAGAR, SRIKAKULAM CONTACT NO.: 8500892474, 8341093000|
|2||Vizianagaram||Collectorate Auditorium, Collectorate Complex, Vizianagaram, PIN: 535003|
|3||Visakhapatnam||N.M.C.HIGH SCHOOL, P&T COLONY, M.R.O OFFICE BACK SIDE, NEAR EENADU JN SEETHAMMADARA, VISAKHAPATNAM|
|4||East Godavari||PR Govt. Boys High School, Balaji Cheruvu Centre, Kakinada, East Godavari|
|5||West Godavari||District Educational Officer, West Godavari, Eluru.|
|6||Krishna||District Educational Officer,Krishna District, Machilipatnam.|
|7||Guntur||Stall Girls High School, Nagarapalem, Guntur.|
|8||Prakasam||DRRM Muncipal High School, Santhapeta, Ongole, Prakasam District|
|9||Nellore||Govt. Girls High School, Mulapet, Nellore.|
|10||Chittoor||M.G.M. High School, Bairagipattedai, Near Ramanaidu Municipal Park, Tirupathi|
|11||kadapa||DCEB Hall, ZP Compound, Near Sandhya Circle, Kadapa, YSR District.|
|12||Ananthapuram||Guild of Service School, Adimurthi Nagar, Ananthapuram.|
|13||Kurnool||Indira Gandhi Memorial Muncipal Corporation High School, A Camp, Kurnool, 518002|