MJPTBCWRDC CET 2016 Online application form|How to applyMahatma Jyothiba Phule Telangana Backward Classes Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society (MJPTBCWREIS) has given the MJPTBCWRDC CET 2016 notification and this Entrance test for admission into BCWR Degree colleges for 2016-2017. Online applications are invited for the Entrance Test for Admissions into Degree courses in MJPTBC Welfare Residential Degree Collegefor Women located at Jagadevpur, Medak District for the Academic Year 2016-17 from the students appearing for Senior Intermediate Examinations in March, 2016. Entrance Test will be conducted in English only.
Groups offered:B.Sc., MPC (Maths, Physics and Chemistry); B.Sc. (MSCS) (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science); B.Sc., BZC (Botany,Zoology & Chemistry); B.A., (HEP) (History, Economics & Political Science); B.Com., (General); B.Com., (Computers)
IV. ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR RESIDENTIAL DEGREE COLLEGE COMMON ENTRANCE TEST (RDC-CET) 2016
a) Students appeared for Senior Intermediate Examination in March/April-2016 conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Telangana or equivalent examination are ONLY eligible to appear for the test, subject to the other conditions. The students appearing for the Intermediate instant examination in 2016 are not eligible for admission. Hence they need not to apply for the entrance test.
b) The students should have passed the qualifying examination in one and first attempt in IPE-March 2016 and secured 50% of marks on aggregate and 40% of marks in English subject. (There is a relaxation of 5% in case of SC/ST).
c) For B.A., all the students are eligible irrespective of subjects studied in Intermediate. But they have to take Entrance Test in HISTORY, ECONOMICS and CIVICS.
d) For B.Com., students of CEC or any other group are eligible as per university norms. But they have to take the Entrance Test in ECONOMICS, COMMERCE-I, BOOK KEEPING & ACCOUNTANCY.
e) For B.Sc., (MSCS) (Maths, Statistics and Computer Science), the MEC & MPC students are eligible to write entrance test.
f) For other B.Sc., (MPC) (BZC) courses Students must have studied in respective subjects at Intermediate level.
g) BC/SC/ST/EBC women students are eligible for admission.
h) Annual Income of the Parents/Guardian shall not exceed Rs.1,50,000/- Rural areas and Rs.2,00,000/- in Urban Areas.
1. Selection will be made as per merit in the Entrance Test.
2. Rule of Reservation will be followed.
How to Apply:
The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully, available in the website, satisfy his/her eligibility for appearing the written test. The candidate after satisfying himself/herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs.150/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY centres from 22-02-2016 to 23-03-2016 to enable to submit application online.
Model Online Payment Form
Mahatma Jyothiba Phule BC Welfare Residential Educational Institutions Society
|Applying for: *|
|District belongs to: *|
|Candidate Name *|
|Date of birth*|
|Community belongs to *|
|Do you belong Telangana State *||YesNo|
|Gender *||Male Female|
|Choose Payment Gateway *|
|MAHATMA JYOTIBA PHULE TELANGANA BACKWARD CLASSES WELFARE RESIDENTIAL EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS SOCIETY (MJPTBCWREIS)|
|Entrance Test for admission into BCWR Junior Colleges - 2016|
|Model Online Application Form|
Details furnished in the application are final. Subsequent requests for corrections will not be entertained for wrong filling of application.
After payment of fee using PAYMENT GATEWAY on or before 23-MAR-2016, candidate has to visit this website on or before 23-MAR-2016
to submit application
(Generated at PAYMENT GATEWAY after payment) *
|Date Of Payment *|
|Date Of Birth *|
How to Apply:
- The candidate shall first go through the information bulletin carefully, available in the website, satisfy her eligibility for appearing the written test.
- The candidate after satisfying herself about the eligibility shall pay Rs.150/- through PAYMENT GATEWAY centres from 24-02-2016 to 23-03-2016 to enable to submit application online.
- At the PAYMENT GATEWAY centre, the candidate has to give the required preliminary data i.e., name, date of birth and mobile number.
- On receipt the fee the candidate shall be issued a journal number with which she can proceed with submission of application online through the website mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in Issue of journal number does not mean that the candidates has completed the submission of application online. It is only a confirmation of the Fee received.
- Before filing of online application, the candidate has to fill up the model application form given in the Annexure.
- The candidate shall follow the procedure for submission of online application as given in the “Information Bulletin” and also as per the instructions provided online while filling up the online application. The candidate should be ready with passport size photograph (3.5 x 4.5 cms) before filling online application. The Photo should be scanned and uploaded along with the application form.
- While filling the online application, the candidate has to opt the course.
- On submission of application online, the candidate has to take a copy (print) of application form in which a reference number also be given. This reference is required to download the Hall Ticket. The copy of on-line application is to be preserved for further reference.
- For any mistakes/incorrect information, the candidate is solely held responsible. Hence they must take utmost care while filling the online application.
- The applications of the ineligible candidates will be rejected.
- The selected candidate should be able to produce the original certificates at the time of admission as a proof to the information furnished in the application.
- The selection of the candidate will be summarily rejected if they fail to submit the necessary documents at the time of admission.
1. Submit of online applications : 22-2-2016 to 23-3-2016
2. Date of Entrance Examination: 10.04.2016
For further details and information visit the official website of the Society mjptbcwreis.cgg.gov.in (Contact No. 08454-238095/ 040-23322377 during office hours).
MJPTBCWRDC CET 2016 Notification