Records, registers, school leadership in AP Model Primary SchoolRecords, registers, school leadership in AP Model Primary School: School is the extended shadow of the Head of the institution. Head Masters should have some vital leadership qualities to run their schools through conviction and sheer personality.
a. He must have a great vision – the ability to formulate and shape the future, rather than shaped by events.
b. He must have courage with the will power and patience to see things through. He must stay steadfast in challenging under-performance.
c. He must have passion to work with the pupil and his staff. He must be passionate about teaching, learning and show great commitment to children.
d. Successful school leaders are team-builders. He has to understand the importance of relationships, empower their staff and pupils and show great empathy.
e. He must show great judgment and wise leadership. He has to involve the whole school community i.e the pupil, teachers, SMC, society, officials and take school forward.
f. To be successful, the Head Master must be optimistic and resilient, remain calm in a crisis and be energetic and positive at all times.
g. He must be a great persuader and motivate his co staff to work with outward-looking and curiosity.
Head Masters’ excellence in MPS:
1. H.M shall play a pivotal role in the implementation every programme with specific goals and objectives.
2. All academic, innovative, general and specific activities shall be executed under his resourceful guidance.
3. He has to take lead to organize the programmes as per predetermined agenda without digressions.
4. Head Masters of MPS are to be provided with Tablet PC along with internet facility.
5. He has to record the ongoing academic activities and important events in the school and upload them in the mandal/district portal at least once every fortnight.
6. The recordings may include conduction of assembly, classroom transactions, implementation of innovative, general and specific programmes, celebration of festivals, SMC meetings etc.
7. He can also utilize them to share their experiences with other schools during complex meetings
8. He has to use the tablet PC for entering school particulars i.e particulars of staff, students, habitation, SMC, grants details etc.
9. State and district officials can assess the performance of the school through these uploaded programmes.
10. The above mentioned practices are to done in addition to the regular job chart of the H.M of Primary Schools.
Records and registers to be maintained in MPS:
1. Admission Register
2. Census Register
3. Inspection Register
4. Casual Leave Register
5. Not Enrolled Children Register
6. Children Progress Register
7. Students Attendance Register
8. Teacher Attendance Register
9. Non Teaching Staff Register
10. Visitors Register
12. MDM Register
13. TC Register
14. CCE Register
15. AGM Register
16. HM Supervision Register
17. Assembly Register
18. Out Of School Children Register
19. Register Of Frequent Absentees
20. Library Books Issue Register
21. SMS Minutes Register
22. Radio Programm Minutes Register
23. Children Committees Minutes Register
24. Wallmagazine Register
25. Post Box Register
26. Movement Register
27. JABAR Register
28. MDM Rice Stock Register
29. Children Habitation Register
30. Uniform Aquittance Register
31. Free Textbook Aquintance Register
32. Parent Meeting Minutes Register
33. Stock Register
34. MDM Tasting Register
35. Health Register
36. NGC Register
Records,registers,school leadership in AP Model Primary School
Road Map for academic excellence of Model Primary Schools(MPS)
|1||Road Map for academic excellence in AP Model Primary Schools by SCERT||Details|
|2||12 Academic Aspects of AP Model Primary Schools/AP MPS Smart Schools||Details|
|3||AP Model Primary School Assembly Model Structure and Organizatioin||Details|
|4||Class wise,Subject wise Academic Standards in AP Model Primary Schools||Details|
|5||Formative,Summative Assessment Procedure in AP Model Primary Schools||Details|
|6||Academic,Innovative,Specific,General Activities of AP Model Primary School||Details|
|7||School Day Celebration in AP Model Primary Schools||Details|
|8||Mandatory,Optional Activities in AP Model Primary Schools||Details|
|9||Records,registers,school leadership in AP Model Primary School||Details|
|10||School,Mandal, District,State level Review Meetings of AP MPS||Details|
|11||Subjcet wise traings to AP MPS Teachers||Details|
|12||Online,Offline Monitoring in AP Model Primary Schools||Details|
|13||Grading Based On Mentoring And Monitoring Team Reports||Details|
|13||AP Model Primary School Observation,Mentors Report Sheet,District Consolidated Report||Details|