Subject-wise periods allotment per week for classes VI to X for TS Schools 2016-2017TS Schools #New #Academic #Calendar 2016-2017-Subject-wise periods allotment per week for classes VI to X for TS Schools 2016-2017: 1. Subject-wise allotment of periods per week for classes VI to X 2. Subject-wise and Teacher-wise Work Distribution (Allotment of subject & no.of periods) 3. Teachers work load subject-wise.
1. Headmaster must take one complete subject for a class based in his subject. As a result of this, the number of periods for the subject teacher may be reduced and co-curricular periods like Value Education/ Art Education may be given to that extent. If Headmaster, handles about 6/ 7 periods for a subject to a class, the remaining 1 or 2 periods may be allocated to co-curricular activities.
2. If Physical Education Teacher is not available, the periods pertaining to Health & Physical Education and Art & Cultural Education periods may be allocated to other teachers equally.
3. Health & Physical Education includes both theory and games. With regard to theory, the aspects of health, hygiene, nutrition etc. may be discussed during forenoon session. Games, sports and massdrill may be taken up in the afternoon session.
4. The library and laboratory periods are important and part of formative assessment. They must be conducted and concerned records may be developed. Headmaster must facilitate for this by strengthening library and labs. The Science teacher shall plan and conduct experiments at least one period per week in the lab. In case if lab room is not available, he/ she has to conduct the experiment in the classroom.
5. In case special library room is not available in the schools, the language teachers must get the books from almirahs and distribute to the children during the period and return the same after the period. One or two students shall be made in-charge for this. This supports reading and reflection item under Formative Assessment. Three such periods are available for classes VI and VII per week @1 period for each of Telugu, Hindi and English. Language teachers must utilize this period.
6. Four (4) periods were allocated towards lab activities for both Physical and Biological Science @2 per each in a month (1st and 3rd week Physical Science; 2nd and 4th week for Biological Science).
1. Subject-wise allotment of periods per week for classes VI to X
|S. No||Subject||Allotment of periods for classes VI to X in High Schools|
|Classes VI & VII||Class VIII||Classes IX & X|
|1.||Mother Tongue / First Language||6||6||6|
|2.||Second Language - Hindi||4||4||4|
|3.||Third Language – English||6||6||6|
|4.||Read and Reflections (Library Period)||3||0||0|
|II) Non Languages|
|9.||Experiments/ lab for both Physical & Biological Science||1||1||1|
|III) Co-curricular subjects|
|11.||Physical and Health Education||3||3||3|
|12.||Work and Computer Education||2||2||2|
|13.||Value Education and Life Skills||3||1||1|
|14.||Art and Cultural Education||2||2||2|
2. Subject-wise and Teacher-wise Work Distribution (Allotment of subject & no.of periods)
|Class||Tel||Hin||Eng||Mat||Science||Lab for Phy. & Bio. Sciences||Soc.||W.E & Comp.||Art & Cult. Edn.||Health & Physical Edn.||Value Edn. & Life Skills||Library periods (Tel+Hin+Eng @1 each)||Total|
|Phy. Sci.||Bio. Sci.|
3. Teachers work load subject-wise
|HM||8 periods (one full subject for 6 periods + 2 co-curricular periods)||Maths||30 (VII to X subject periods)|
|Telugu||30+1=31; (30 periods for subject i.e. VI to X + 1 period for Value Edn. for class X)||Phy.Sci.||22+10=32 periods (15 periods for subjects of Phy. Science for classes VIII to X & 6 periods for Mathematics for class VI + 1 period for lab + 10 periods for Work & Comp. Edn. for classes VI to X.)|
|Hindi||20+8=28 (20 periods for subject i.e. VI to X + 8 periods for Value Edn. for class VI to IX)||Bio.Sci.||28 periods (12 periods for subjects of Bio. Science for classes VIII to X + 14 periods for General Science for classes VI & VII + 2 periods for lab)|
|English||30 (VI to X subject periods)||Social Studies||30 (VII to X subject periods)|
|PET||25 (15 periods for Physical & Health Edn. + 10 periods for Art & Cultural Edn.)|
TS Schools New Academic Calendar 2016-20172. Subject-wise, Teacher-wise Work Distribution(Allotment of subject & no.of periods)
3. Subject-wise Teachers work load in TS School 2016-2017
5. TS Schools Other Academic Related issues for Academic Year 2016-2017(Major Academic issues related School Education-Telangana Schools New Structure and Telangana UP Schools and Single Teacher PSs may be Merged with nearby schools)