TS DEECET 2016 Admission Rules for Minority,Non-minority D.Ed Seats

TS DEECET 2016 Admission Rules for Minority, Non-minority D.Ed Seats

TS DEECET 2016 Rules for TS Minority D.Ed Colleges Admissions -GO.2 TS DEECET 2016 Admission Rules for Minority, Non-minority D.Ed Seats-Minority quota D.Ed Seats should be filled with Only Minority DEECET Qualified Candidates: GO.MS.No.2,Dated: 03/02/2016-Govt of Telangana, School Education Department - Rules - Elementary Teacher Training Institutions/ District Institutes of Education and Training (Regulation of Admissions into Diploma in Elementary Education Course through Common Entrance Test) Rules, 2013 - Amendment - Notification - Orders - Issued. In TS Minority D.Ed Colleges, 70% of minority candidates are admitted, the remaining 30% seats shall be filled with Non-minority candidates who qualified in DEECET. in two phases of minority counselling, if any college does not fill up the seats with 70% of minority candidates, the left over seats out of this 70% shall be kept vacant for that year and the remaining 30% shall be filled with Non-minority qualified candidates in DEECET.

TS DEECET,Admission Rules,Minority Non-minority D.Ed Seats

Reference:
1. G.O.Ms.No.63, Education (PE.Progs.II) Dept., dated 28.10.2013.
2. G.O.Ms.No.22, School Education (PE-PROG.II) Department,dated 29.05.2014.
3. G.O.Ms. No. 26, School Education (Prog.II) Department, dated 14.09.2015.
4. From the Director, SCERT, Telangana, Hyderabad Lr.No.Spl./145/A/C&T/ TSCERT/2014, dated 07.12.2015


ORDER:
In G.O. 1st read above, the Andhra Pradesh Elementary Teacher Training Institutions/ District Institutes of Education and Training (Regulation of Admissions into Diploma in Elementary Education Course through Common Entrance Test) Rules, 2013 were issued. In the G.O. 2nd read above, certain amendments were issued to the said Rules.

1- GO.26 TS DEECET Admission Rules
2- GO.63 DEECET Admission Rules
3- GO.22 Amendment to DEECET Admission Rules

2. In the G.O. 3rd read above, the above said Rules have been adapted to the State of Telangana with certain modifications.
3. In the letter 4th read above, the Director, SCERT, Telangana, Hyderabad has submitted proposals for amending the said Rules.
4. The Government after careful examination of the said proposals of the Director, SCERT, Telangana, Hyderabad, have decided to issue the following amendments to the said Rules.
5. Accordingly, the following notification will be published in an Extraordinary issue of the Telangana Gazette, dated 03.02.2016.
6. The above orders shall come into force with immediate effect.
7. The Director of School Education, Telangana, Hyderabad/the Director, SCERT, Telangana, Hyderabad is requested to take appropriate action in the matter immediately

NOTIFICATION
In exercise of the powers conferred by sections 3 and 15 of the Andhra Pradesh
Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions and Prohibition of Capitation Fee) Act,
1983 (Act 5 of 1983) as adapted to the State of Telangana vide G.O.Ms. No.25, Higher Education (TE/A2) Department, dated 22.07.2015, the Government of Telangana hereby makes the following amendments to the Elementary Teacher Training Institutions/ District Institutes of Education and Training ( Regulation of Admissions into Diploma in Elementary Education Course through Common Entrance Test) Rules, 2013.

AMENDMENTS In the said Rules, in rule 6, in sub-rule (B),
(i) for item (x), the following shall be substituted, namely:-
The Convener, DEECET-AC shall conduct counseling in two phases for filling up [ Category-A seats (80% of the sanctioned intake)] with Minority qualified candidates”.

(ii) for item (xi), the following shall be substituted, namely:-
“ In two phases of admissions for item (x) rule 6, sub-rule (B), if
70% of minority candidates are admitted, the remaining 30% seats shall be filled with Non-minority candidates who qualified in DEECET. In case, in two phases of minority counselling, if any college does not fill up the seats with 70% of minority candidates, the left over seats out of this 70% shall be kept vacant for that year and the remaining 30% shall be filled with Non-minority qualified candidates in DEECET”.
GO.2 TS DEECET 2016 Admission Rules for Minority, Non-minority D.Ed Seats
Share This Post:
Labels:, , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LATEST UPDATES - RECENT UPDATES

»»AP Updates»»TS Updates
Top